Don't have an account? Create one!

ACTUAL DVD RELEASE DATE!

AuthorMessage
~~burning~~
Killjoy
~~burning~~
December 30th, 2005 at 03:54pm
The day it comes out I'm waking up veeeeeeery early to wait outside the mall to get it...

Wait...that's on a Wednesday...I wouldn't be allowed to skip school. THAT SUX!!

Oh, well. I'm still getting it that day.

CAN'T WAIT!! Very Happy
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
December 30th, 2005 at 07:33pm
People would skip school to get it?!?
Kind of insane...
Yup...
INSANE
~~burning~~
Killjoy
~~burning~~
December 30th, 2005 at 10:55pm
^^ Ya, I'm kinda insane lol.
Eddie
Joining The Black Parade
Eddie
December 31st, 2005 at 02:42pm
Chemical_Romance:
i saw this release date on the virgin megastores site: 02/07/2006 but im bloody hoping you're right ieroxrocks...i CANNOT wait until july...*twitches* must...have...dvd...by...feb...

02/07 is how americans write 07/02 it gets confusing, why can't everyone write it the same? damn different countriesness! it won't be in ireland until the 59th of never 2068 probably.
dearest helpless
Wild Eyed Joker
dearest helpless
December 31st, 2005 at 05:33pm
I got a giftcard to Target for Christmas so I'm saving that to use on the dvd, I went to Target.com to check the release date (and to see if they were even going to have it for sure) and the morons over there said it would be released January 1, 2010!

I about fell out of my chair. I was like WTF?! Why would they advertise the dvd release 4 years before it came out?! So I'm going to be hopeful that Feb. 7, 2006 is the correct release date or I'm going to have a teenie moment and throw a tantrum. Cry Ranting Cussing
Heismyreasonforlivin
Killjoy
Heismyreasonforlivin
January 1st, 2006 at 05:26pm
Febuary 7th eh? I dunno if i can wait that long!!! UGH from October to Feb i think ive been waiting long enough I WANT IT NOW!!! haha sorry, im all good now.

So whats gonna be on it? like performances? videos? I cant waittttt!

I heard it came out on dec. 24th in some locations? LUCKY BASTARDS if that was true.

<3
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
January 1st, 2006 at 06:44pm
If it came out on the 24th, it's been sold out ever since.
Or it just didnt' come out in my neck of the USA woods...
<grumble grumble grumble>
I'll have to go to...NO...Target isn't opened 24 hours!!! GAH
Wal*Mart doesn't sell MCR (I nevr got WHY, they sell A7X for gosh sakes)...grrr.
..::JuLz::..
Killjoy
..::JuLz::..
January 8th, 2006 at 04:56am
lol..yeh i just went on taget.com and it said 2010...wtf it has to be there sooner.
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
January 13th, 2006 at 12:23am
y Chemical Romance are releasing a new DVD and CD this spring that charts their career to date.

The three disc DVD titled ‘Life On A Murder Scene’ hits the shelves on March 21 and provides an in depth history of the band.

It also features an on the road documentary, live footage, MTV sessions and videos.

The CD of the same name features live tracks such as ‘Give ‘em Hell Kid’, ‘Helena’, ‘The Ghost Of You’ and ‘Thankyou For The Venom’.

http://www.gigwise.com/news.asp?contentid=12326
Briiii.
Bleeding on the Floor
Briiii.
January 13th, 2006 at 10:24pm
the actual dvd release date is March 21st. nationwide. fo sho. Cool