Don't have an account? Create one!

First Timer's Survival Guide.

AuthorMessage
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
September 1st, 2007 at 08:51pm
- Mosh pits - Try and stay away from them. But be prepared to be pushed about.
- Be dehydrated. It's awful when you need a drink and don't have one.
- Wear shoes that fit.
- If you wear a belt, make sure its tight, i lost mine. -Tear-
- And with crowd surfing. Never done it, i'm only 14 and i'm pretty small, so to me it looks really dangerous, so i wouldn't, if you're feeling all crazy then...sure if you want. Be careful though. Very Happy
- Getting to the front - If you're kinda small, just wiggle your way through. That's how i try to get past.
Very Happy
asshole.
Jazz Hands
asshole.
September 1st, 2007 at 09:22pm
Any Tips On Moshing Safely?
Well, if you see a million guys twice your size in the pit, I suggest you skip it.

Or Avoiding Them?
As soon as you feel yourself start to sway violently with the crowd, get ready.
check around you for where the pit is opening, and pull yourself away from it.
Try not to worry about being polite, but then again, dont just shove people out of the way.

Getting To The front?
Show up early.
Dont be one of those people that shows up late and pushes and shoves their way to the front.

What Sort Of Things To Wear?
anything comfortable, and sneakers that wont fall off.
try not to bring a bag.

What To Take?
If Anything?
money, WATER, and maybe an extra hair tie.

How To Meet The Band After?
chill by the back exit.

How Big A Group To Go In?
it doesn't really matter, as long as you set up a meeting place for if you get separated.

Crowd Sufing A Do Or A Dont?
hahaha.
that's really up to you, but let's just say that I've seen a million crowdsurfers fall and get VERY hurt.
also, while you're just watching the show, make sure you're always on guard for crowdsurfers.
if you dont have a hand up at almost all times... well, they will fall on your head, and that isn't pleasant.
hahaha.
Fall To Peices.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fall To Peices.
September 2nd, 2007 at 10:09pm
ok so i've only been to one big concert[MCR my friend took me]
-crowd surfing is fun but be careful i got dropped but i got up a did it again another thing if you do crowd surf and mange to get sent to the front the security peoples will get you and you have to find you way back to the people you were with
-the crowd will sway a lot but no worries if you fall most of the people are nice and help you up or just who ever your with
-moshing i moshed and it wasn't that bad but i'm kinda big so yeah and if you fall in the mosh pit people will diffenetly help you up
-meeting the band ermm...well i didn't get to meet them but you could just wait out side i guess

well thats all i have to say sorry if that didn't help
Fall To Peices.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fall To Peices.
September 2nd, 2007 at 10:10pm
ok so i've only been to one big concert[MCR my friend took me]
-crowd surfing is fun but be careful i got dropped but i got up a did it again another thing if you do crowd surf and mange to get sent to the front the security peoples will get you and you have to find you way back to the people you were with
-the crowd will sway a lot but no worries if you fall most of the people are nice and help you up or just who ever your with proable will
-moshing i moshed and it wasn't that bad but i'm kinda big so yeah and if you fall in the mosh pit people will diffenetly help you up
-meeting the band ermm...well i didn't get to meet them but you could just wait out side i guess

well thats all i have to say sorry if that didn't help
facobasten1984
Killjoy
facobasten1984
September 3rd, 2007 at 02:10am
thx4the tips evryone!!!
juz realize how hard to meet em, howluck those fans featured in Gee way's addicting thread!!!!
ThisWarIsOurs
Motor Baby
ThisWarIsOurs
September 3rd, 2007 at 03:46pm
as i have aid before:
watch out for flying condom (blown up aswell =S)
ghosted.
Jazz Hands
ghosted.
September 6th, 2007 at 06:55pm
Hrm...

Well I've crowd suft myself. And somehow got nearer to the front (By a considerible amount)

I wasnt perticularly meaning to go there. Tis just where the crowd took me. Wink

I didnt get hurt or dropped, just felt up a little and some girl said she liked my pants.

Lmao.

If you think you can handle it go ahead.
But most venues kick you out so be prepared.

oxox