Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR to Open Up For Bon Jovi in Hometown Newark

AuthorMessage
SteveNJ
Killjoy
SteveNJ
August 20th, 2007 at 10:07pm
Yeah, Bon Jovi's doing 10 dates at the new New Jersey Devils arena in Newark, NJ, and they've chosen MCR to open for them for the first two dates.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/734608
ThisWarIsOurs
Motor Baby
ThisWarIsOurs
August 20th, 2007 at 10:12pm
i want to go but i like live in the UK Crying or Very sad
Kid Rock
Banned
Kid Rock
August 21st, 2007 at 01:19am
I want to go but I really don't want to sit through a Bon Jovi concert.
Maybe I'll leave after MCR is done.
skystiles.
Banned
skystiles.
August 21st, 2007 at 01:29am
Coolness.
Princess_Mikey
Killjoy
Princess_Mikey
August 21st, 2007 at 02:10am
oh my god. this is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity. how oftern do you get Bon Jovi and MCR in the same arena? I so want to go.... i just need to figure out how to get to jersey from colorado...
stacyfen
Killjoy
stacyfen
August 21st, 2007 at 02:39am
I just got back from seeing MCR in DC and found this out... Bon Jovi has been my favorite band for more than 20 years, and I have tix to one of the Newark shows -- the one on Nov. 4... ARGH!!

I'm so broke, and I live all the way in Tennessee, but this is absolutely my dream show. I'm seriously thinking of turning to eBay for tix and the whole 9 yards...

And I know how catty a lot of the Jovi fans are (trust me -- their message board is all lit up about how they hate that MCR wears make up, etc)... I figure our guys need MY support, right?! LOL -- I am just being silly, but I would really, really love to see this!

As an aside, I got to meet Jon Bon Jovi a couple of years back, and he was talking about how great he thought MCR was then. That made me happy...
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
August 21st, 2007 at 03:04am
i wanna go soo badly
jersey is 1/2 hour from me!
*crosses fingers*
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
August 21st, 2007 at 04:08am
nice Razz errr..newark isnt too far for me ither!! but then again it is far to go alone, no one would wanna come u.u
MyUsedRomanceBoy
Fabulous Killjoy
MyUsedRomanceBoy
August 21st, 2007 at 05:30am
I told my mom about it and she's like okay ..you aren't expecting to go are you?I'm like maybe.I love MCR and I find Bon Jovi very talented
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
August 21st, 2007 at 08:10am
jersey is on the other side of the world.
too bad.
the doctor.
Always Born a Crime
the doctor.
August 21st, 2007 at 03:42pm
Sweet_Insanity:
oh my god. this is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity. how oftern do you get Bon Jovi and MCR in the same arena? I so want to go.... i just need to figure out how to get to jersey from colorado...

i know i'm so jealous of all the people going - why do i have 2 live in the uk? Sad
les sucettes.
In The Murder Scene
les sucettes.
August 21st, 2007 at 04:39pm
Touchstone;;Disdain:
jersey is on the other side of the world.
too bad.
Problematique
Bleeding on the Floor
Problematique
August 21st, 2007 at 05:16pm
I want sweden to be a little tiny island at the coast of usa or something. that would make things so much easier...
LivingDead
Fabulous Killjoy
LivingDead
August 22nd, 2007 at 01:15pm
I really wanna go....<.<... but
i Live in The phils....
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
August 22nd, 2007 at 06:34pm
MY MOM IS GONNA BE OUT OF TOWN

FASJKLFASJFKLDJKLFJKLASDF ='[
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
August 22nd, 2007 at 06:34pm
IGNORE
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
August 22nd, 2007 at 09:16pm
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs:
nice Razz errr..newark isnt too far for me ither!! but then again it is far to go alone, no one would wanna come u.u
i know what you mean my friends are dorks who get scared or the fans and moshpits. *cries*

stacyfen
Killjoy
stacyfen
August 23rd, 2007 at 04:18am
Woo!! I got a ticket for the Oct. 26 show. I cannot believe my two favorite bands are playing together... I have to go by myself... I just hope that all the MCR guys stay happy and healthy and play both of the Jovi shows as scheduled!
hayleyjean
Bulletproof Heart
hayleyjean
August 23rd, 2007 at 08:58am
Lucky!
I asked my mom to go. She said 'sure' when i told her Bon Jovi will be there, but when I said New Jersey, she laughed and said 'Dont worry hun, they'll be around sometime soon'.
I was thinking in my mind You stupid bitch they were here Aug. 8th but you wouldn't take me cos u said you were afraid i would get stuck in a mosh pit if daddy dropped me of on his way to work, and you had to be at the dentist.
Oh well, all i know is, WHENEVER anyone hears of a concert coming around North or South Carolina, please tell me cos i will be the mpst happiest person in the world, and i'll be able to preorder SAFE seats so my mom can take me and not be afraid of us getting stuck in a fucking mosh pit.
Excuse my language people, it's 3 am, and im on a rant...
GoodLord
Full of Ephedrine
GoodLord
August 23rd, 2007 at 11:26am
stacyfen:

And I know how catty a lot of the Jovi fans are (trust me -- their message board is all lit up about how they hate that MCR wears make up, etc)... I figure our guys need MY support, right?! LOL -- I am just being silly, but I would really, really love to see this!

I know what you mean I'm on the BJ site too and it annoys me.
So what if you don't like the support act, big deal get over it. i didn't like nickelback but I listened as BJ were after Cussing
[/spam]

This would be my ideal show but no it's in America, damn England xD