Don't have an account? Create one!

August 21, 2007 - MCR on My Super Sweet Sixteen

AuthorMessage
TheMysteriousThug
Joining The Black Parade
TheMysteriousThug
October 10th, 2007 at 03:17am
She seemed pretty surprised. Just not in the way you would be if it happened to you. BTW GeeWay9477....What the fuck is wrong with you? She didn't do anything at all wrong.
Kiss and Surrender
Killjoy
Kiss and Surrender
October 10th, 2007 at 08:50am
Folding Stars:
Apparently MCR were on My Super Sweet Sixteen recently, performing for someones birthday. I didn't see it, because I'm in England, but I heard about it here: http://www.theblackparade.net/showthread.php?t=5311.

The girl they performed had cancer, so it wasen't just for a rich kid who threw a ton of money at them, it was for a good cause.

What do you think?

OMG i think that that's great!
i heard they are performing on december 12 in singapore!
omg i can't wait Very Happy
Kiss and Surrender
Killjoy
Kiss and Surrender
October 10th, 2007 at 09:10am
OMG I just saw it and it was awesome!
MCR was great and the cake looked super duper delicious!
how i wish i was there Sad
sparklinggrey
Jazz Hands
sparklinggrey
October 10th, 2007 at 09:03pm
gerard singing 'happy birthday'... wow. him climbing out of that cake... it's a definite money shot. *fcking kill me for saying this, i don't care* but gerard is the fricken king of emo. amazing.
I.wish.i.wer.a.ghost
Motor Baby
I.wish.i.wer.a.ghost
October 17th, 2007 at 01:23am
i saw that yesterday on MTV, im so jealous.lol...

i loved how gerard was climbing out of a cake singing happy birthday!!!
Decapitated Dream
Joining The Black Parade
Decapitated Dream
October 17th, 2007 at 03:08pm
i got goose bumps watching that.
i would have actually passed out.

as if you wouldnt have run out and given them hugs the second you saw who it was..

gee's hair is sexy.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
October 17th, 2007 at 05:05pm
Decapitated Dream:
as if you wouldnt have run out and given them hugs the second you saw who it was..♥
The second you HEARD who it was, you mean. I heard "Happy...birthday..." and started hitting my dad in the shoulder "That's Gerard, that's Gerard singing!"
Gee-Bear Whore
Motor Baby
Gee-Bear Whore
October 19th, 2007 at 11:36am
i watched that too..
it was awesome and for a good cause..im glad mcr performed....
Gerards ass is sweet..i saw the hole in his pants
hunting for witches.
Always Born a Crime
hunting for witches.
October 22nd, 2007 at 07:33am
It gave me goosebumps, but I couldn't stand the chick...she acted like she didn't even care about it. -_-
Jenny.
Jenny.
October 29th, 2007 at 07:59pm
ahh the lucky schmit!!! but she didnt seem to care....and she practically fainted when the used sent a video message!
i would have been happy if she cared....but she didn't. so now im so jealous, and annoyed. >.<
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
November 13th, 2007 at 10:56pm
whens it going to be on in the UK?
They seem to just be repeating the same ones here =/
I watched a clip of it on youtube and to be honest she didnt seem to be bothered... kinda acted like that sort of thing happened everyday. If it was me and heard gerard singing happy birthday (in his looovely amreican accent) i would have been like "THATS GERARD OH MY F**KING GOD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
and jumped up down round and round and basically acted like an out of control weirdo. *cough and attempt to run on stage and hug them all*

so yeah random crazy moment over.. i'll come back to reality now =]
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
November 14th, 2007 at 03:37am
Not going to lie.

If I was in her situation and they performed for me I would BURST out crying. You have no idea. I'd take a billion pictures with them but they'd all look ugly because my face would be all red and swollen from crying. lmfao. But no seriously, I'd be crying so bad.
WtrCoolrxRomance
Killjoy
WtrCoolrxRomance
December 13th, 2007 at 10:45am
I saw the second half of that episode and I don't remember anything about her having cancer but then again, chances are I just missed that. But I do agree with most of you, she was, as I like to call it, "mildly excited." I would be OFF THE GODDAMN WALL!!! I would be hystericallll, laughing and crying at the same time. I'm sure after my family saw that strange mix of emotions come out of me, the men in white coats would knocking on my door the next morning!
ain-Z
Fabulous Killjoy
ain-Z
December 13th, 2007 at 03:13pm
dizzy water:
whens it going to be on in the UK?
They seem to just be repeating the same ones here =/
I watched a clip of it on youtube and to be honest she didnt seem to be bothered... kinda acted like that sort of thing happened everyday. If it was me and heard gerard singing happy birthday (in his looovely amreican accent) i would have been like "THATS GERARD OH MY F**KING GOD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
and jumped up down round and round and basically acted like an out of control weirdo. *cough and attempt to run on stage and hug them all*

so yeah random crazy moment over.. i'll come back to reality now =]

its on in the UK on mtv this saturday at 7:30pm i havent seen it yet so they better play it they were meant to play it last friday but they didn't the information thing on sky said it was on and they played another one and i got so excited for nothing so hopefully it will be on, on saturday Very Happy
Spencer Reid
Always Born a Crime
Spencer Reid
December 13th, 2007 at 04:31pm
sandersidle:
Not going to lie.

If I was in her situation and they performed for me I would BURST out crying. You have no idea. I'd take a billion pictures with them but they'd all look ugly because my face would be all red and swollen from crying. lmfao. But no seriously, I'd be crying so bad.

You and me both.
I almost cried when I heard him in the cake.
XDDD
baby ruthless
Salute You in Your Grave
baby ruthless
December 14th, 2007 at 09:06pm
My friend's told me
they watched it
it was for a girl w/ cancer
but i don't have cable so i couldn't watch it :[
little monster.
Full of Ephedrine
little monster.
December 16th, 2007 at 10:29am
I think it's very sweet of them In Love
normally I'm really annoyed by this show but this is a good one Clap
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
December 16th, 2007 at 02:21pm
I didn't take it as well as I possibly could. I know she had cancer, and that for a million reasons means I should never be jealous of her, but I could feel it bubbling in me and it wasn't pretty. Meh, i'm human I suppose.

That would be the most wonderful party in the world, Although I wouldn't have that many friends to invite to a huge party. Smile

MCR were wonderful for doing it, and i'm glad that she had a birthday that she will be talking about forever. It looked alot of fun. I'm a little annoyed at myself for the ugly jealousy I felt, but I can admit it and move on. *Repeats**Imagoodpersonimagoodpersonimagoodperson*

xxx
xtrinketx
Fabulous Killjoy
xtrinketx
January 2nd, 2008 at 04:34pm
i also thought that it was very sweet of MCR doing they for her it was a good show for once =3
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 2nd, 2008 at 05:48pm
GeeWay4977:
Screw the girl.
wow you honestly dont have respect grow up a little