Don't have an account? Create one!

What Do You See When You Hear....

AuthorMessage
Sweetlily
Killjoy
Sweetlily
August 22nd, 2007 at 04:51am
Forgive me if this is in the wrong place, but I thought it would be interesting.

Whenever I hear House Of Wolves, I picture High School Kids dancing in the 50s, with their hips swing and hands out all crazy. With poodles skirts and everything. But they are all covered in blood and the band is playing in the background.

I know it is kinda weird, but I think of it every time. What about you? What song and what do you see? Naughty
Alice Cullen
Fabulous Killjoy
Alice Cullen
August 22nd, 2007 at 06:07am

When I hear 'Mama' I see an Italian guy dancing with an accordian.
not so pretty.
In The Murder Scene
not so pretty.
August 22nd, 2007 at 06:18am
Once when I was falling asleep and listening to Cemetery Drive, this very vivid picture of a skeleton falling down with words above its head (forgot what it siad). Shocked It was kinda weird... I see pictures for every song. Their music makes me wanna draw. For Dead! I see deranged doctors standing over someone who just woke up, with blood splattered all over them, and then Gerard comes in and starts singing. For Drowning Lessons, I see someone staring at their hands which are covered in blood in front of a well, which they have just pushed their true love's dead corpse into.
Jyulin
Shotgun Sinner
Jyulin
August 22nd, 2007 at 12:56pm
For Disenchanted, I see this person sitting in a glass box being laughed at by their peers/friends.

For I Never Told You What I Do For A Living, I see some guy driven crazy with all the blood he's witnessed finally losing it completely and stabbing his girlfriend to death, and then realising what he's just done and shooting himself
Amy Farrah Fowler
In The Murder Scene
Amy Farrah Fowler
August 26th, 2007 at 10:11pm
When I hear Helena "When both are cars collide" is when I see a car crash. It's raining. and during the chorus there's a smashed up car with some dead person on the road and someone I picture as Gerard there upset. And it's pouring rain still. With sirens.

With Disenchanted, I see a drive in movie theatre, and same with Early Sunsets over Monroeville for some parts. And in some parts in Monroeville, I see suburbs.

With vampires, I see a dark city street, with the possiblity of a vampire turning the corning.
sofitegan
Killjoy
sofitegan
August 26th, 2007 at 10:44pm
for interlude i picture a person -maybe gerard- in a room, stood in the corner, singing faintly to themself and trying to hold on to their life, and their memories. then when ty for the venom comes on the eyes on the person snap open and they go round killing things Very Happy among other stuff lol.
essicaJay
Killjoy
essicaJay
August 26th, 2007 at 10:51pm
When I Hear The Ghost Of You I See Gerard And Mikey Crying. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
xskeletonxcrewx
Jazz Hands
xskeletonxcrewx
August 27th, 2007 at 04:18am
well for teenagers i picture the video [lameee]
actually everytime i hear teenagers i remeber back when the album first came out, on anthore message board someone asked what your favorite song was, that was mine. its not anymore but its weird, i always know what the singles will be off of new reacord
when i hear disenchanted i picture gerard on stage with a beam of light only on him then when it gets loud the whole stage blows-up in lights and you can see the whole badn but for the auddiance, its just me
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
August 27th, 2007 at 05:00am
for i'm not okay, i can kinda picture a teenage gerard, like in his room remembering
all the stuff mentioned in the song - ie, a girl breaking her foot, etc, etc, and then kinda
screaming them chorus.

then in the really soft bit, it's like his mom has walked in or something, and he's like,
"sure, i'm okay," but then she leaves again and then he's screaming... blah blah etc etc.
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
August 27th, 2007 at 05:31am
For Demolition Lovers I always picture the two lovers to be guys instead of a guy and a girl. I think that's because of the fact that Gerard and Ray sing the end about them holding hands and so it's...two guys singing.
Lounge Fly
Bleeding on the Floor
Lounge Fly
August 27th, 2007 at 11:07am
For Famous Last Words, I imagine a guy and his best friend in a dark room. The guy is trying to kill himself and the friend is talking him out of it.

For To The End I imagine a wedding (duh...) that goes totally wrong.
Toronado
Bleeding on the Floor
Toronado
August 27th, 2007 at 11:35am
Romance - Ray sitting alone in the stu-- uh, basement, all angsty-like.
Welcome To the Black Parade - all the characters from their preivious CDs (like dead!soldier! Mikey, and the zombie girl from Early Sunsets, and the guys from Prison) marching along behind the float. ^_^
melancholy_duck
Fabulous Killjoy
melancholy_duck
August 27th, 2007 at 02:44pm
when i hear monroeville it makes me see the sad scenes from dawn of the dead. theres like characters crying and covered in blood on the floor. when i hear sleep i think of some teenage girl lying in a hospital bed and her boyfriend is sitting beside her and crying. then the bit at the end, with the screaming, thats him shouting at her to wake up, but she doesnt.
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
August 27th, 2007 at 04:02pm
For Famous Last Words I always imagine Gerard and Mikey, Mikey wants to leave the band and Gerard is trying to talk him out of it.
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
August 27th, 2007 at 06:36pm
I always picture a burlesque troupe dancing in the middle of a battlefield during "Mama". The whole war is going on around them but they're dancing away amid the bullets, with the band performing amongst them. It's fabulous. This is why I wanted a "Mama" video. Crying or Very sad
xChemicalxAddictionx
Killjoy
xChemicalxAddictionx
August 27th, 2007 at 06:47pm
For Mama I picture Gerard singing in a backround of fire with people covered in blood walking around aimlessly.
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
August 27th, 2007 at 07:47pm
House of Wolves:

I seen a prohibition era / Chicago-movie style jazz club but it's set in hell or the underworld. I see a man eyeing a woman in dark hair and then being grabbed and swung around on the dance floor by a woman with light hair. The dark haired woman cuts in and the laight haired woman gives her the evil eyes. I see the guy being torn between the two, weaving in and out of the crowd as the band plays on the stage.

He ducks behind a group of people and kisses one woman and then gets pulled away into the music, then the other woman finds him and kisses him more than the first. He takes turns swing dancing with each of them as they battle for his affection. The band continues to play...

Now he's being stalked by both women and he's running through the back of the club, blood pours down the walls, the crowd laughs and jeers at him. Everyone has horns like devils. The walls close in and catch fire, he's trapped. Two pairs of hands grab hold of him and pull him in opposite directions, but he wrestles free and backs into the fire. His eyes glow red , we see he has horns too and then everything ends.
TRAGICAFFAIR?.
Joining The Black Parade
TRAGICAFFAIR?.
August 27th, 2007 at 09:08pm
for Disenchanted, i see just a long street, and it's night, and there's a couple of streetlights, and there's a few people just walking down the center of the street in a line. It's odd but i like it.
JadeTiger712
Motor Baby
JadeTiger712
August 27th, 2007 at 10:19pm
For Blood I see, I see a guy ina hospital dancing around. He goes from room to room dancing with nurses and then around the gurneys
Drowning Lessons
Killjoy
Drowning Lessons
August 27th, 2007 at 10:22pm
For Drowning Lessons, I always envision this dream that I had when I was with my ex boyfriend, where he constantly beat me sensless and threatened to hold my head under the water in the bath tub if I didn't stop doing whatever I was doing. Yeah...it's a little depressing...haha.