Don't have an account? Create one!

What Do You See When You Hear....

AuthorMessage
on birds and glass
Always Born a Crime
on birds and glass
August 27th, 2007 at 10:50pm
In 'To The End' I see a hotel swimming pool and people drowning and a man and a woman fighting.

In 'Cubicles' I see an office building/parking lot.

In 'Famous Last Words' I see flames.
Scarlett O'Hara.
Motor Baby
Scarlett O'Hara.
August 28th, 2007 at 06:03am
Alice Cullen:

When I hear 'Mama' I see an Italian guy dancing with an accordian.

lmfao....
Scarlett O'Hara.
Motor Baby
Scarlett O'Hara.
August 28th, 2007 at 06:05am
For Demolition Lovers.. i envision an old truck driving in the desert
ILuvMCRandYotas
Motor Baby
ILuvMCRandYotas
August 28th, 2007 at 07:49pm
When I hear "I Never Told You...." I picture Gerard as a serial killer.
Bullets for Love
Killjoy
Bullets for Love
August 29th, 2007 at 06:30am
when i hear Cemetery Drive
(this most likey won't make sense)...
I see
first,a cemetery with the walking dead or skeletons in a single file line
then,I see a girl in the Helena dress "the dress your husband hates"
NOT Tracy but someone more...plainish looking
with Gerard and they're in this black car crashing the gates of the cemetery
then,for some strange reason
the image of a grave then I see my view go down into where the coffin is (underground)
then back up and "mark the grave" means a knife is stabbed into the dirt where the grave is that says Mikey Way in really small letters.

"search lights" part
Gerard is drinking with friends in front of a huge mausoleum
and the lights from a helicopter find them
and then when it hits the part "and they found you on the bathroom floor"
I see the not-Tracy-girl on the bathroom floor of the mausoleum.
She commited suicide by cutting her wrist and then a shot to the head while Gerard and his friends where drinking and being "found"
after that,I see
"Back home, off the run singing songs that make you slit your wrists
It isn't that much fun, staring down a loaded gun"
as an old looking small town where there are rocking chairs on porches and stuff like that and it's really gloomy outside.
then,the girl staring at a loaded gun wondering if she should do it or not
"So I won't stop dying, won't stop lying (are you there at all?)
If you want I'll keep on crying (do you care at all?)
Did you get what you deserve? (are you there at all?)
Is this what you always want me for?"
I see gerard mourning the death of the girl
and sort of talking to her as if talking to God and saying that (above)
while asking himslef/her if she deserved to kill herself
and him wondering if the only reason she wanted him (is this what you always want me for?)was for him to feel sorry for her or something.

uumm yeah
doesn't make sense !AT ALL! (and I rammbled on a lot)
but,that what's I see everytime i hear the song.

SORRY! for this fricken long thing
but just know i also left out a lot of details
and if you want me to make sense out of this (which I can)
just tell me.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
August 29th, 2007 at 06:46am

Demolition Lovers -
I like see a huge stretch of desert higway and a couple in an old style topless car. They are like running away from their lives since no-one believed it would work between them, then in the silence before the second bit is a car crash, and then there are all these flashbacks of their old lives....
Confused
My Chemical Living.
Motor Baby
My Chemical Living.
August 29th, 2007 at 04:55pm
Heaven Help Us, I see Gerard singing to someone in a hosptial bed, with the band sitting behind him
Sin Shads
Fabulous Killjoy
Sin Shads
August 29th, 2007 at 05:29pm
Kill All You Friends, I see Gerard happy dancing at a graveyard
CherriBoomBoom
Fabulous Killjoy
CherriBoomBoom
August 31st, 2007 at 01:40am
When it's Disenchanted, I see Gerard signing on a stage with the band playing, me crying like an idiot, and then Gee makes me go on stage, and sing with him.. I know it's kinda weird...
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
August 31st, 2007 at 01:57am
Heaven Help Us;;
I see Gerard and a girl walking down a empty street past a church. What I see, everythings really discoloured, like grey, and it's raining really heavy.
The girl gets randomly shot, she's laying on the ground basically dying and Gerards screaming the lyrics, desperately trying to do something. =(.
I don't know why but It's just what I see. =/
I would kill to see it in video. xD
sir_pleb
Jazz Hands
sir_pleb
August 31st, 2007 at 02:38am
I have a sort of full music video planned out for Demolition Lovers. It follows as below, with random shots of live performances.

"Hand in mine, into you icy blues" - We start in garage, containing a classic red convertible (think e-type jaguar). The male lover is standing on an old wooden trunk, trying to convince the female lover that they should run to mexico and end in a blaze of glory.

"I'm trying, I'm trying to let you know" - Cut to a flash back of a bungled bank robbery, involving the lovers.

"And I would drive on to the end with you" - We see the lovers holding up a liquor store, then later using the money to pay for gas.

"As snow falls, on desert sky" - The lovers are asleep in the car, by the roadside in the desert, whilst it snows.

"Until this pool of blood" - A premonition of their final moments. Both lovers lay bleeding on the desert road reaching towards one another.

"I'm trying" - Back to the lovers sleeping.

"All we are" - A high speed chase through the desert. She drives, whilst he stands up to exchange fire with the pursuing police.

"Know how much I want to show you you're the only one" - Flash back to the lovers having sex on a bed covered in rose petals and a pistol on the bedside table.

"And as we're falling down" - The car is the background, burning whilst the lovers are both riddled with bullets during their last stand.

"And as we're touching hands" - The lovers are both wounded on either side of the road. There is a huge amount of blood. The lovers reach out towards one another as their final act of love.

That's pretty much exactly what I see during demolition lovers.

And for some reason during the live performance shots, ray toro has been replaced with matt bellamy. Just a bit random...
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
September 1st, 2007 at 01:56pm
in disenchanted, i see my chem in by a cemetery drinking

in blood, i see a hospital in the view of black, white, and gray

in demolition lovers i see two people riding in an army tank

in desert song, i see Ray and Gee performing on stage with the lights all dim
Lounge Fly
Bleeding on the Floor
Lounge Fly
September 1st, 2007 at 02:09pm
Some others...

House Of Wolves: Two guys (Gerard and a big tough guy) sitting to the gates to heaven. The big guy is telling Gerard why he's going to hell.

Hang 'Em High: Two people running away from something (maybe a monster).

Demolition Lovers: Two people driving down a highway (similiar to the Holiday video).
Lounge Fly
Bleeding on the Floor
Lounge Fly
September 1st, 2007 at 02:09pm
Some others...

House Of Wolves: Two guys (Gerard and a big tough guy) sitting to the gates to heaven. The big guy is telling Gerard why he's going to hell.

Hang 'Em High: Two people running away from something (maybe a monster).

Demolition Lovers: Two people driving down a highway (similiar to the Holiday video).
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
September 1st, 2007 at 04:26pm
For Sleep here's how I pictured it:
The crazy bit with Gerard's voice is a therapist playing back tapes of a some one's last session before they went into hospital after attemtping suicide.

Then when the drums kick in you see a shot of some hands raising pills to a mouth and swallowing before it cuts to the ceiling of a room before panning down to a hospital bed, the patient surrounded by their family.

'Don't you breathe' -on the word 'breathe' the patient wakes up, gasping for air basically, but the none of his family notice this and just look down sadly at him.

'How could you cry' -on this line, the patient is walking through his home and looking at his family who are crying, although they cannot see him. Then he goes to his sister's/mother's bed where they lay awake crying and he says the line 'So shut your eyes, kiss me goodbye, and sleep,'

'A drink' -on that line it's flash backs of his life and all the bad things he's done in his life etc etc.

On the second 'And through it all' he's back in the house with his family, where they still can't see him but the camera shows a hand on his shoulder. He turns up to look at a figure behind him (an angel or a past lover perhaps) and when he looks back, the house is empty.

Then the figure/angel/whatever says 'Shut your eyes, kiss me goodbye, and sleep' and they both turn to walk out. Cut to the hospital bed where he flat lines.

Back to the house, when the songs goes all heavy and crazy, and as they walk out the house is like on fire, falling apart, showing he's leaving it all behind.

Finally on the 'I can't ever wake up' it pans down to the empty hospital bed.

If you actually read all of that you deserve a medal! Anyways, that's just my take on it.
ChildVision
Really Not Okay
ChildVision
September 1st, 2007 at 04:47pm
when i hear sleep i see a farther leaving a little girl to go to iraq
i know..i'm weird

when i hear mama i see gerard having a silly smile on his face
when i hear do you know what they do to guys like us in prison i see gerard talking about five buetifull (sp?) boys
lol
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
September 1st, 2007 at 09:02pm
House Of Wolves - I see Gerard doing jazz hands on stage of an empty theatre.
I think its the beginning music.
Hang 'Em High - A Desert.
Demolition Lovers - A gas station.
You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison - A resteraunt. Then the sky.
Cemetery Drive - A parking lot in front of a cemetery.
To The End - Swimming pool.
Dr. Spencer Reid
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Spencer Reid
September 3rd, 2007 at 07:19pm
I don't love you- I see a gay couple, one is very abusive to the other. During the process of the song I just see different clips, almost flashes, of the abusive boy hitting, then trying to make up with his boyfriend.
The at the part when Gerard is whispering, I see the abusive boy coming home drunk and trying to seduce his boyfriend. From the part when Gerard is singing A Capella, When the drums crash, I see the boy whom had been abused slap the abusive boyfriend then the song ends with him driving away.

For Monroeville- I always picture Frank, I have no idea why.

For Mama- I see scenes that look like they belong in the godfather. It's the mid 40's, in Little Italy, New York. I see a mobster, looking like he's been shot at least once within the hour, ducking behind a car. A mob war between his family and another family is taking place around him, bullets are flying everywhere. He's holding a dillinger in his hands and is occaisionally looking up and shooting someone. In the backround I see Gerard and Ray, sitting in a pizzeria, watching the events take place. During the part when Liza sings, I see the same man, he looks sort of like Al Pacino, fighting with his mother, the when I hear "But the shit that I've done" It goes back to the scene on the street. When I hear "we're damned after all" and that whole little bit, I see what looks like the man's mob family, sitting in a bar, drunk, and swaying to the jukebox. Then when Gerard sing/screams "Fall, Fall, Fall" I imagine the car the man was ducking behind exploding, taking the man with it. Then When I hear sobbing, I see the mans mother standing at his grave and it reads "Here lies that motherfuckin bastard that killed my sister, xoxo the coroner"
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
September 3rd, 2007 at 07:47pm
i see vampires when i hear vampires.

strange, i know.
Fantasma
Demolition Lover
Fantasma
September 3rd, 2007 at 09:16pm
To the end: I can picture the mansion in my mind, and a guy lying next to a swimming pool. But I`ve never pictured Barbies and Kens while listening to it. XD
Vampires: I see darkness, roses and the church.