Don't have an account? Create one!

What Do You See When You Hear....

AuthorMessage
Bleeding Dry
Bleeding on the Floor
Bleeding Dry
September 3rd, 2007 at 09:21pm
Drowning lessons: everythings in a bluey/greeny haze, and Gee is with a girl under water, and dragging her down and leaving her is drowning her at the lake/river/sea floor.

Cemetery drive: Boy and Girl drinking in a cemetery and getting drunk, girl waking up on her bathroom floor covered in blood with slit wrists.

early sunsets over monroeville: Gee and a girl trapped in a shopping mall, where vampires have overtaken, and their hiding out underneath the escalator. sort of like dawn of the dead, but vampires instead of zombies
Ludwig
Motor Baby
Ludwig
September 4th, 2007 at 04:29am
When I hear "Drowning Lessons" I see a tiled indoor pool with an unconscious lady in a corner drenched in red and blue. Even though the guy is supposed to be drenched in red and blue. ?
Viva la Gloria!
Joining The Black Parade
Viva la Gloria!
September 4th, 2007 at 05:08am
When I hear The Ghost of You, for some reason I see my own horrible, bloody, and mangled death.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Always Born a Crime
Lelouch Lamperouge
September 4th, 2007 at 02:46pm
when i hear Heaven Help Us, i see Gerard and the gang in a (or was it near?) a cathedral, crying out to heaven "SOMEONE SAVE US!!". then people were coming and screamed,cried and shouted too.
frank'smyhero_22
Jazz Hands
frank'smyhero_22
October 27th, 2008 at 11:11am
whenever i hear the i don't love you i always see my ex-crush....
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
October 27th, 2008 at 11:12pm
in drowning lessons i see a guy and a girl in a red and blue wedding dress who are holding hands but theyre slipping away from each others reach. i only see it at the start of the song before the vocals start.

in cemetery drive i see what is described.

in the songs which have video clips, i just see the videos.

in demolition lovers, once i was half-sleeping in a car and during the "all we are all we are is bullets i mean this" i saw myself standing in a place which was completely dark and when the vocals came on a light came down across the room from me, revealing gerard. he standing singing and walking towards me. he looked so beautiful.
kinda random but yeahhh..
xo.
Toronado
Bleeding on the Floor
Toronado
October 28th, 2008 at 01:03am
Heaven Help Us - I see the tenth Doctor in the door of the TARDIS with his hands on his hips looking all heroic, with light shining around him. Probably something to do with the Angels from Blink. (Which are freaking scary.)

I'm Not Okay - I see Ray biting the crayon, every time. xD

Cemetery Drive - I see a girl with curly white-blonde hair in a fifties-style red dress with white spots, sitting next to a headstone, on a red and white checkered picnic blanket.
pxieVAMPIREdust
Bleeding on the Floor
pxieVAMPIREdust
October 28th, 2008 at 11:35am
Hang em high-i can see the 'KILL BILL' kind of theme...for some reason, i don't know...hahaha
star-crossed lover
Fabulous Killjoy
star-crossed lover
October 28th, 2008 at 11:55am
Mama- I see a parade type thing and an old lady watching.
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
October 28th, 2008 at 12:38pm
im not okay- (as mentioned above)

ghost of you- i imagine a war when i here this

prison- the band in punk rock clothes in a church playing VErY loud
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
October 28th, 2008 at 04:10pm
heaven help us for some reason i always invision this church scene and its snowing out and this guy is like stumbling up the steps to a cathedral in side is this lady or long lost love or whatever that died
haha i dunno thats just what always happens in my head
and demolition lovers
yea'
basically the whole storyline of that, sort of like a romeo and juliet depiction
TheCupcakeIncident
Joining The Black Parade
TheCupcakeIncident
October 30th, 2008 at 11:48pm
for disenchanted i see people at a drive in i dont know why though....
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
November 1st, 2008 at 04:30pm
for demolition lovers i imagine two people in the woods. idkw
yousawnothing
Jazz Hands
yousawnothing
November 7th, 2008 at 02:00pm
aui_adriene:
Hang em high-i can see the 'KILL BILL' kind of theme...for some reason, i don't know...hahaha

Same! It's the whole gun thing, and the music just seems to work...

For Disenchanted I see the band wandering separately down a dark town at night, when it's all misty and everything. The streetlights are casting pools of bright light on random points in the street, and you can't see the sky for the pollution. There are random people slumped in the street corners and down the alleyways, staring at the band; druggies and prostitutes, a girl with scars all down her arms and a couple guys who are seriously beaten up.
Then as it reaches the chorus, they all slowly get up and start following them down the street. The story behind each face (pictures of how they ended up this way) flashes and the emotions they are going through are really clear. Then each one ends the same, with them all out on the streets, following the band...and it ends when they walk out of the town and see the clear sky with the stars and a full moon.
Don't know why, I just see things really vividly. Maybe I had a dream like it once, or something. Think kinda Boulevard of Broken Dreams with menaces.
nokthx
Killjoy
nokthx
November 7th, 2008 at 11:42pm
Heaven Help Us - I see the apocalypse. XDD And everybody is screaming and crying and dying.
Hang 'Em High - I picture a guy/outlaw dude in a black hat and cloak, etc. riding a black horse. Like a western thing, yeah? And when it says, "Don't stop if I fall, and don't look back", he's telling somebody to go on ahead of him, and there's people chasing him/them. Kind of like a, "No matter what happens, keep going" thing. But really I think the song means, "You're an awful friend; forget you."
Mama - I picture fire and war and really crazy stuff. Like, "LULZ! We're gonna die tomorrow! =D" And how this mother has a son and he's done all these awful things, so she sends him away(to war?). And then she realizes what she's done and asks him to forgive her, but he's all, "But remember? I'm an awful person." And he dies not forgiving her, and she's all upset.
I Never Told You What I Do For A Living - Uh, really crazy. So this guy makes a deal with the devil, yeah? And he has to get those 1,000 souls to be reunited with a lost loved one. So he's killing all these people. And after so many, somebody important to him discovers his task, and he lies to him/her to cover it up, but then must kill him/her in the end so he isn't turned over to the police. Then he's in cahoots with somebody to help him get all these evil souls, but he is the one that must take their lives. And then he eventually gets found out by the authorities(gives himself up?), and both he and his consort are killed with "two shots to the head." I'm not sure if that's each or two in total. Some things can be changed about, I suppose.
Prison - .....Lol. I picture a gunfight with the feds in a restaurant first of all, and this guy's all. "SWOOSH!" through the air all matrix-style sideways-like and shooting, and he gets shot and downed. So they take him in it's like, "WTF BUTTSAEX GTFA" and then he's all, "....well, maybe." And then all this crap happens with death row and stuff, and he's all, "Dude, I don't know how I went through all this....but it happened." And then, I guess, they execute him.
made from neon
Salute You in Your Grave
made from neon
November 9th, 2008 at 12:14pm
For Interlude, I see Gerard kind of quietly talking to a girl in a coffin. -thumbs up for wierd thoughts-
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
Jazz Hands
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
November 23rd, 2008 at 07:42am
i always imagine two red cars(i don't know why that particular colour) crashed each other in Helena, and Gerard being sad and all, and for Cemetery Drive, i always picture a beautiful but pale girl, wearing helena's dress. i just love that song <3
LOVE MACHINE
Really Not Okay
LOVE MACHINE
November 25th, 2008 at 02:59pm
When I listen to "Thank You For the Venom" I always think of someone getting plastered then shooting thier lover in a drunken state....
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
November 25th, 2008 at 07:00pm
HANG EM HIGH-cowboys...then gerard screaming and frank violently thrashing around on stage/headbanging at times.
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
Motor Baby
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
November 26th, 2008 at 08:32pm
For Disenchanted,
I see them in complete darkness, until Gerard starts singing.
Then it flashes to them performing on a plane (don't ask). Then it flashes to a crowd and they're going wild. They're on the plane themselves; not performing, and they're watching Life on the Murder Scene, and they're basically watching their lives. Then the plane they were on has crashed, and they try to help the injured, but they find that they're the only ones who survived the crash. Then there's a flashback; mainly for Gerard, but they guys agree when he tells them about it; it's basically a flashback to his high-school days (and they could use snippents of INO Razz). Then the deserted island again; they get saved and go to the hospital; and insist there's nothing wrong with them; but the doctors and stuff test them anyway.

That's the picture I've had in my head for the longest time; seriously, since about middle of '07 is when I started picturing it. :S.