Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard, Ray, Mikey, Frank and Bob, you have to read this

AuthorMessage
Woodstock '69
Jazz Hands
Woodstock '69
August 25th, 2008 at 12:27pm
i agree i really LOVE gerard don't get me wrong but i also love Ray Bob Frank AND Mikey not because their hot but because they have talent and amazing personalities them being hot is an awesome extra but i think that people would like them more if they LISTENED to the music and not have mcr fan's trying to prove their point just by saying "their hot listen to them"
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
August 25th, 2008 at 05:41pm
I couldnt have said it any better
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
August 25th, 2008 at 10:36pm
Making my scar:
i agree i really LOVE gerard don't get me wrong but i also love Ray Bob Frank AND Mikey not because their hot but because they have talent and amazing personalities them being hot is an awesome extra but i think that people would like them more if they LISTENED to the music and not have mcr fan's trying to prove their point just by saying "their hot listen to them"

What you just said was completely true. I couldn't agree with you more. I don't like posers who only like the band because of gerard's hotness. They aren't real fans if they don't like all the guys and their music. Every member of MCR is equally valuable and amazing, and us real fans would still love them no matter what they looked like.
xox.
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
August 26th, 2008 at 07:35am
Hey Guys,

For the love of all that is holy, please no viral marketing like FOB did for their new disc. It was tiresome, insulting and offensive as they mixed it with the upcoming election.
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
September 3rd, 2008 at 10:14pm
Happy anniversary, Gee!

P.S. I'm lovin' the red hair. It's quite adorable, you know.
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
September 4th, 2008 at 02:04am
i completely agree with everybody here
Keep the Faith !
xxx
XmychildishromanceX
Killjoy
XmychildishromanceX
September 4th, 2008 at 03:19am
yes, happy anniversery. now about the main topic (lol) I couldn't have agreed more butterfly and graves. sometimes, i think its the only reason ppl like them, so i feel alone, like i am the only one of the whol group or fanbase at my school that likes the band for who they are and their music, and not just because they are hot. and yeah, don't get me wrong, they are all very beautiful people, but ppl should really get a grip and listen to the music and know what the band is really about, and not about what they want the band to be about: suicide, death, untimely love, etc.

ppl say MCR is a suicide cult and an emo band. i am not sure why they say that. i think its bc they mainly listen to songs that are more based around the idea of death and hurt and depression, but overall, My Chemical Romance really is a band that encourages ppl to do the opposite. so people who say they are suicidal and emo really need to actually need to take time to look at the band's complete idea, and the message they are trying to send, that i feel only a true MCR fan can understand.

here is my definition of a true MCR fan: somebody who loves the band for who they are. who think part of they're reason and message of their music is to encourage yourself to be who you are, and not somebody else, and that you should love yourself and want to live, and not hurt yourself. somebody who knows the reason MCR was started, and understands their idea of creating the band. somebody who knows that My Chemical Romance is a huge inspiration to them, and is not afraid to admit that they love them with all their hearts. somebody who will listen to their music on repeat for hours without turning it off because it will help get through their troubles.

feel free to disagree, and let me know. if anything i said was offensive, i will apologize now. but that is what i really think, and if you only like My Chemical Romance for their looks, you are shallow, and really dont understand the overall idea of the band and what message they try to bring. and i think i speak for most of us when I was that I believe there is a really powerful message MCR is trying to bring to this terrible and messed up world. its a band like this that can really make a difference through powerful and meaningful music.
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
September 4th, 2008 at 08:56am
er...Just wanted to say that you guys are great, and I don't care what you've been through, and I don't care what color your hair is (although the pink/red/orange is a little scary), and I don't care who you go out with, and I most definitely don't care if you are 'emo' or not. You make great music, have a great point, and I hope you keep going until you are old, and all gray under the hair-dye. I'm going to keep the faith, and I don't care what people say. I'm not going to put the band on a pedestal, because if you fall it hurts more, but I am going to keep a special place for you and your music, and not just Gerard, but Mikey, and Bob, and Ray, and Frank, and everyone else involved, because it takes more than a few guys with good ideas to make a phenomenon. I don't care what direction you go in, or if you are just bringing out a dvd to make more money, the only thing I care about is you guys staying safe, and having a good time, and making one hell of a lot of people happy. You've done things I could only dream of doing. You guys are great.

Yours,
Claudes
London
Spirit of Jazz.
Motor Baby
Spirit of Jazz.
September 4th, 2008 at 10:59am
The PLOTB topic disgusts me. its not right. it is like a giant gerard-bashing-forum. we shouldn't care where he shops, what color socks he's wearing, or anything of that general topic. it is rather stalker-ish. your music is amazing and thats all i care about personally. you guys are really inspiring to me and all of us here. i am eternally grateful for your amazing music. thank you.
<3,
Alicia, MI

EDIT:: yes. i know the PLOTB forum has been closed for a year now. i'm not completely stupid. Disgust
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
September 4th, 2008 at 02:04pm
Thank you MCR again for everything.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
September 8th, 2008 at 01:00pm
Frank (and James) amazing job last night - every single band on the lineup brought down the freaking house; good shit! Sorry about the fucking teenies Rolling Eyes

Happy almost birthday, Mikey! Can't wait to see what you've done to Batman LOL

Gerard, for a man who hates having his hair discussed, you sure did set that up again LMAO It does seem to have kept you fairly well hidden at DC though, so good job Wink Two more months to Suite 2! Can't fucking wait!

Bob I hope the wrist is healing nicely; I'm sure you're literally bouncing off the walls by now. Miss you Sad

<3 Debs
Morgaine.
Jazz Hands
Morgaine.
September 8th, 2008 at 04:20pm
Guys,

I just realised againg today: MCR = LOVE

That is all I have - goodnight and much love.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
September 8th, 2008 at 04:57pm
Mein Chemikalie:
The PLOTB topic disgusts me. its not right. it is like a giant gerard-bashing-forum.
But...that thread has been closed down for a year now.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
September 9th, 2008 at 08:24pm
Boys,

It just hit me how much I miss you guys right now.
But, I waited over a year for you guys during the 2005-2006 year, and I will do it again in a heartbeat.
It still was really difficult though.
My Chemical Romance has been and always will be my favorite band.
I've been addicted since '04 and there ain't no way I'm stopping!

Please stay well and do whatever you guys have to do to make an amazing record.
I am looking forward to it more than anything.
But don't overwork yourselves because you deserve this break more than any band.

Oh, and Frank, thank you for making beautiful, raw music with Leathermouth.
You're a work-aholic and I am not complaining in any way.
Sometimes my mind boggles just thinking about how much you dedicate yourself to music and how you NEVER STOP.
I have such respect for you.

lovelovelove,
Haley
Chantal
Bleeding on the Floor
Chantal
September 9th, 2008 at 11:05pm
ignore
Chantal
Bleeding on the Floor
Chantal
September 9th, 2008 at 11:09pm
Guys,

I miss you so much, and I every time I go to the grocery store or whatever, I always look at the covers of Spin,Ap,Blender,ect hoping to see something. I'm glad you guys are getting your well deserved break, but seriously, who can wait to see you kick the shit out of the music industry again with a fabulous new album? I know I sure can't. I could never imagine what Grant Morrison said to be true, about TBP being your Revolver, but if it is, I better buckle my seat belt. Apparently the last couple of years were only the beginning, and I'm in for a hell of a roller coaster ride for next album.

I don't really care what you do for this album. I have utter confidence in you that it will be ground breaking. That it will do what all your other music has done. Make me love you guys, see you as friends that make me laugh, heroes that help me gain my life back, and above all, the best rock band ever. Music is in your blood stream.

Until then, I'm wishing you well on all the comic books, side bands, recoveries, and marriages. It seems that you never slow down, doesn't it? Of course, that's why we love you all.

And know that as long as you are yourselves,the amazing and talented guys that you are, you will have so many fans buying tickets and comics and albums and blogging their hearts out because of you. We respect you and love you guys, and nothing could reverse that impact.

Thank you so much,
Rachel.

Thank you
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
September 10th, 2008 at 07:47am
Ha! Thought I'd put this in here as well:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEY!

We love you In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love

Have a wonderful day!
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
September 10th, 2008 at 09:47am
hey you guys

i hope you have good luck on your next cd! HAPPY B-DAY MIKEY
hope u get well bob!!!
MCRmom
Killjoy
MCRmom
September 10th, 2008 at 11:21am
Yes, my goodness, we ALL loved G's little blog entry, but HEY, Mikey's 28 today!! Doesn't that deserve a front-page news item on INO? Somebody's asleep at the switch, if you ask me....

Happiest of birthdays Mikey and many many more!
Jenny.
Jenny.
September 10th, 2008 at 01:15pm
Guys,
I've missed you sososo much. I can't wait till you're back again. I love you all.

Gerard, thanks so much for the little letter. I really appreciate it, it really makes me smile. A late happy anniversary to you, hope you had a good one. Lovin' the red hair.

Bob, I'm so glad you're recovering. I love you. I wouldn't be able to stand it if you couldn't play anymore.

Ray, congratulations about your marriage! I'm so glad you're[presumably] happy. hug

Mikey, happy birthday! I hope you have a great time. 28 years old!

Frank, I hope you're okay. I heard you have a [lung, I think] infection? Hope you get better soon. hug

Zanna. xoxo.