Don't have an account? Create one!

Cannibalism

AuthorMessage
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
March 27th, 2008 at 11:41am
Personally, I think it's disgusting and you'd have to be either starving to death or fucked-up to eat another human.
MorticiaAtTheMorgue
Killjoy
MorticiaAtTheMorgue
March 27th, 2008 at 01:55pm
It is said that when your mind gets into the "animal state" you will eat you're own kind.
I mean its a different story if you're doing it to survive and a totally different story if you're doing it for your entertainment or just to torcher.
But I must admit, the cannibals are always the smart people.
they think in ways others don't.
and to be even more truthful I want to be killed and eaten.
I don't want to die like other people in the world.
And yes Jeffrey Dahmer was the best Cannibal to ever live Smile

Yes I know...My views on cannibalism is very weird
lol
defunct
Killjoy
defunct
March 29th, 2008 at 06:39am
umm... it'll be creepylike, you know.. theyll cackle weird. and say im gonna DEVOUR you and...ehhh...although you can save the girlie scream for it... like in those black and white flicks!!
Nadia Way
Jazz Hands
Nadia Way
March 29th, 2008 at 08:53pm
I agree
Skellington.
Killjoy
Skellington.
March 29th, 2008 at 11:10pm
I find it extremely gross
well i mean i can see it being okay if...you're all alone in like a desert or something and have absolutely NOTHING else to eat
differant.
Shotgun Sinner
differant.
March 30th, 2008 at 02:48am
if we think eating another human being is disgusting, then why do we believe its ok to eat a defenless animal?
Sonnet 130
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Sonnet 130
March 30th, 2008 at 10:06am
It's strange and disturbing to think that there are people out there are that like how your flesh tastes.
Shouldn't you be able to live life without wondering if your ever going to eat by another human being.
It's classed as murder.

However there was that American football team that flew over the Alps and their plane crashed, in order for the people who survived the crash to continue surviving, they had to eat they had to eat the dead. They had to eat their team mates who had died in the crash. How awful it must have been to eat your friend; not only have you just lost your best friend but you have to eat them. Imagine that if you die there, you will be ate as well.
Should they have been punished for committing cannibalism?

There is cannibalism everywhere if you really think about it, there have been films that have the issue in e.g. Sweeney Todd and Sin City. There are myths of vampires that drink human blood.

Are these some of the causes of why people are cannibals?
Colorado Sunrise.
Salute You in Your Grave
Colorado Sunrise.
March 30th, 2008 at 10:38pm
Eating something with organs is wrong.
That's it.
It's a living thing.

Going against cannibalism is like going against anti-vegetarians.
beautiful loser.
Really Not Okay
beautiful loser.
March 30th, 2008 at 10:51pm
yes, if the person is already dead and someone is near death from starvation, it should be right. but eating a person in general is wrong.
stac-renee
Killjoy
stac-renee
March 31st, 2008 at 02:41pm
its horrorable, but if i was stranded somewhere out in the middle of nowhere and i was going to die, i would do it but i would wait for that person to die naturally - in other words i would not kill someone just to eat them, i would die first
HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
March 31st, 2008 at 09:27pm
i dont think i could eat someone no matter the circumstances...
i just dont think i could...
i dunno...
it makes me feel kinda sick...
Benniks
Jazz Hands
Benniks
April 1st, 2008 at 12:33pm
I don't see how it's different from eating an animal, a human IS an animal. If someone truly wants to be eaten then why stop them. People will do what they want to do. As long as the person has given consent then I don't see it as an issue - animals don't give their consent to be tourtured and eaten though. :/

But I doubt I could eat someones corpse. D:
katieackles
Killjoy
katieackles
May 3rd, 2008 at 11:43am
In my opinion, cannibalism is not acceptable legally or morally, except possibly under very specific circumstances such as those that many of you have already listed-- and still, I personally would have a problem with "eating" a person, even if the only other option was to starve to death. However, this kind of poses the problem of morals for eating animals, such as cows and whatnot, too; and I'm taking a massive reference to Sweeney Todd here, but bear with me.

When it comes down to it, humans and animals are still made of the "same stuff", if that makes any sense, are they not? Just because we consider ourselves superior, and literally at the top of the food chain, is it really all that different from cannibalism when you think about it? It's still eating the same thing, same kind of meat, but eating a cow and eating a human are both at completely opposite ends of the acceptable scale. Does that make sense?

Obviously, I'm not saying, "hey, we eat cows, let's eat people!" or anything at all similar to that, but I sometimes wonder if there is much difference between the kind of meat we eat and cannibalism... but, that is my opinion.
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
May 3rd, 2008 at 08:19pm
I think cannibalism is bad because I'm pretty sure most people don't want to be eaten, but to me it's so fascinating. It's weird, we eat animals and it's legal, but if we eat people, we get arrested. That's why I find it so interesting. Idk. Maybe I'm just weird.
GhouliaYelps
Jazz Hands
GhouliaYelps
May 5th, 2008 at 02:51am
I wouldn't out of choice and i mean i can't really make a call on this, but if was i was in that situation..who knows?. and in all seriousness, humans are animals too and flesh is flesh is it not? Probably tastes no different than all the meat humans already consume.....
and i'm also kinda curious about the whole topic...
HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
May 5th, 2008 at 04:27am
amity_xo:
I wouldn't out of choice and i mean i can't really make a call on this, but if was i was in that situation..who knows?. and in all seriousness, humans are animals too and flesh is flesh is it not? Probably tastes no different than all the meat humans already consume.....
and i'm also kinda curious about the whole topic...

*mental note* dodge emily at school tomorrow Razz
hmm. i actually agree with you. under normal circumstances, no. but if the situation came up, i guess you wouldnt really know what you would do...
id still rather not though. lol.
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
May 5th, 2008 at 04:53am
Carrie White:
I've always wondered what humans tasted like though...

I would imagine it tastes a little like beef, seeing as we are mainly muscle, although most 'exotic meats' taste like chicken variations....

I see nothing wrong on a moral level with eating another human being, they are animals, and if we can kill a cow and eat it, why not eat a human?? Humans aren't 'dirty', and so, as long as they were already dead, then hell yeah, I don't have a problem, but I think they should consent to being eaten, like organ donation and stuff.

Unfortunately, eating human meat can make you severely ill, and even kill you, as seen with the Kuru outbreak in New Guinea in 1957–1959, and for that reason, I would refrain from eating people...

Legally, I think as long as the deceased was gave written consent, and they were lawfully killed (ie suicide, old age), and this was properly established, then I think they should be allowed to be eaten...
Colorado Sunrise.
Salute You in Your Grave
Colorado Sunrise.
May 7th, 2008 at 06:09pm
Slacker.:
I think cannibalism is bad because I'm pretty sure most people don't want to be eaten, but to me it's so fascinating. It's weird, we eat animals and it's legal, but if we eat people, we get arrested. That's why I find it so interesting. Idk. Maybe I'm just weird.

That's exactly what I was saying to myself the other day...!!
never coming home.
Bleeding on the Floor
never coming home.
May 7th, 2008 at 06:29pm
Kill Pop:
if we think eating another human being is disgusting, then why do we believe its ok to eat a defenless animal?

I think that all kind of plays into the whole 'Humans Are The Most Superior Beings' role. Almost like it's only wrong to eat people because they are supposedly smarter than any other species. Or maybe just the fact that it is in fact the same species. Many animals are cannibalistic though. I'm sure a starving dog wouldn't mind chewing on another dog as long as it satisfies him.
Demolition Lover 85
Killjoy
Demolition Lover 85
May 8th, 2008 at 12:39pm
Well, If the other person is died and that is the only way you will survive....but I couldn't do it.