Don't have an account? Create one!

Cannibalism

AuthorMessage
Bunny Marie Way
Fabulous Killjoy
Bunny Marie Way
May 9th, 2008 at 02:10am
Cannibalism really scares me...
it scares me to think that there r people in the world that WANT to eat us.... our own kind....Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Domenic
Killjoy
Domenic
May 9th, 2008 at 10:53pm
See, it really scares me too. Like, is it a fetish or something? Or are we tasty? I really don't want to find out, it's just disgusting.

See, if I needed to survive and eat someone I don't know if I could do it. Especially if I knew the person, by blood especially. Like my dad, what the fuck, hell no.
Marilyn Monroe
Awake and Unafraid
Marilyn Monroe
May 9th, 2008 at 11:37pm
I actually think I could if I was about to die, especially if I was in a group because then some one with more will power than me could be the person to 'prepare' it. I mean, other animals eat their own species to survive, so I could possibly do the same
Nadia Way
Jazz Hands
Nadia Way
May 11th, 2008 at 08:09pm
i wouldnt be able to eat another human... id think
Christa
Killjoy
Christa
May 11th, 2008 at 10:00pm
Not all animal species practice cannibalism. There might be individuals that do, but most don't. Just like humans. Individuals do, but as a whole, humanity isn't cannibalistic.

If I were going to die, and I found a dead human, I'd eat it no problem. It's just meat when it's dead. But if I'd known them...I don't think I could...

As for whether or not it tastes good; I've heard it tastes like pork. o__o
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
May 12th, 2008 at 04:30pm
cannibalism really freaks me out. I was talking to a girl on a website once that said she was into cannibalism. Like she eats people even if she's not about to die and I think there is something very wrong about that. First of all, I'm not sure but isn't it illegal? I just think eating humans if you are a human means you have some sort of mental instability possibly.
Burnout
Bleeding on the Floor
Burnout
May 12th, 2008 at 08:34pm
^ yes, it is very illegal. Even though cannbibalism is the only way to live through starvation i would much rather die, because i heard somewhere that most people who try cannibalism for the first time get addictited, so yeah no, its wayy wrong.
mika_ap
Killjoy
mika_ap
May 15th, 2008 at 08:55am
i think cannibalism is the survival of the fittest.
and yea, i think it's awful to kill and eat another human being,
but isn't the whole idea of cannibalism happening all the time without
receiving such criticism.

isn't taking advantage of someone, so that you can get somewhere. the survival of the fittest? i mean it hurt that person.
how come cannibalism is like totally wrong compared to that?
xItCaMeToThEeNdx
Killjoy
xItCaMeToThEeNdx
May 15th, 2008 at 07:39pm
NotOkay22:
"Everything in this room is edible... Even you are edible. But that is called cannibalism, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies...."

Pretty much. I gotta take the kindergarten view on it. I just find it plain gross. If the person is already dead and your like starving to death then be my guest, but under any other circumstances... Shocked
i think if your f-ing hungary, CHOW DOWN!!!!
pxieVAMPIREdust
Bleeding on the Floor
pxieVAMPIREdust
May 15th, 2008 at 10:30pm
Cannibalism is a sin and crime.... coz i believe, that God created things to be eaten by humans, and humans are not on that list! humans are created to treasure and enjoy what He did for us, that we mean we must LOVE each other... not destroy (or maybe eat them)....ryt?
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
May 17th, 2008 at 12:32pm
i think cannibalism is disturbing and unnessecary. if it was the only way to survive and that person was already dead, then sure it's fine. but overall, it's not a good thing.
Marilyn Monroe
Awake and Unafraid
Marilyn Monroe
May 18th, 2008 at 03:53am
aui_adriene:
Cannibalism is a sin and crime.... coz i believe, that God created things to be eaten by humans, and humans are not on that list! humans are created to treasure and enjoy what He did for us, that we mean we must LOVE each other... not destroy (or maybe eat them)....ryt?

But god also doesn't like suicide, and if you didn't eat a dead human and that meant you were going to starve yourself your practically commiting suicide

No disrespect meant of course