Don't have an account? Create one!

How far, would you, or have you gone to see a concert?

AuthorMessage
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
October 4th, 2007 at 08:06pm
I went to Malmö to see them April 9th, and it took 7 hours to get there.
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
October 5th, 2007 at 07:50am
I ran all the way from my house to an internet cafe, in the rain whilst wearing my dressing gown at 11 at night to buy tickets. Cool
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
October 5th, 2007 at 08:11am
Uuuh, 6 hour train ride. My Chemical Romance, March 20th 2007.
My Sharona.
Bleeding on the Floor
My Sharona.
October 5th, 2007 at 11:09am
Hmmm...when I heard they were coming, and my parents weren't letting me go, I was gonna give my friend money to buy tickets, and pretend I got them for my birthday. Luckily they gave in,.
Then I wanted GA so I faked sick at school, went to the school library, and used my dad's credit card to buy them. ^^
norsis
Fabulous Killjoy
norsis
October 5th, 2007 at 11:43am
i had to travel 8 hours by train to get to Helsinki (the capital of Finland) to see MCR. It was totally worth it < 3
Morgaine.
Jazz Hands
Morgaine.
October 5th, 2007 at 05:34pm
If they came to South Africa and only played Cape Town I would drive the 1000km with my 1968 Riley 1.5 that doesnt have a CD player or aircon in the middle of summer through the Karoo where there is nothing and no cellphone signal even if it means I will probably have to crawl the last 100km - and no.... I am not exagerating LOL
eepshyes
Shotgun Sinner
eepshyes
October 6th, 2007 at 04:09am
However far I wanted to.
If my mother wasn't in the way, and I had a lot of money, I'd go across the country. XD
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
October 6th, 2007 at 06:11am
End of this year MCR tour Australia and are doing all the major cities except Perth! I tried so freaking hard to get my mum to send me across the other side of Australia to see them! I even said I would give up christmas for it becuse obviously I don't have the money. It didn't work, but if I had the money I would!

Hell if I had the money I'd follow their tour around the world!
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
October 6th, 2007 at 06:33am
Anywhere in the US or England.
But the farthest I've gone is 1 & 1/2 hours away.
My dad won't let me and my mom go to any concerts if they aren't in in Charlotte.
so yeah.
Addabitty
Joining The Black Parade
Addabitty
December 4th, 2007 at 05:02pm
I flew to Cleveland, and I'm not sure how long of a flight that was. I think it was about an hour and a half.
Iamaladyofsorrows
Killjoy
Iamaladyofsorrows
December 4th, 2007 at 05:12pm
I flew from So. Cali to Seattle WA to see them. I was 17 and I went alone. Since I was too young to rent a Hotel afterward I had to sleep in the Airport. The show and the people I met there was Awesome! I would def. do it again!!! Clap
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
December 4th, 2007 at 05:13pm
Went to Scotland (not that far, one hour flight) from Ireland in March. And travelled to Belfast on November 17th, about two hours by bus. But I'd totally fly to America to see them one day, if I could afford it. I'm used to travelling to see my obscure European metal bands cos they don't play in Ireland. It's more fun sometimes, cos the trip makes it an adventure. Smile
Amanda Young
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Young
December 5th, 2007 at 12:27pm
Kill someone who has a ticket !!!!! and steal it lol

only kidding, obviously

nah I would do almost anything to see them live, like I've said before I don't care what country or how far....I would go! Wink
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
December 5th, 2007 at 01:16pm
I've been to see them once and I travelled for 5 hours, then stayed in a hotel, because the next bus was the morning, not much. But If I had the money or the means i'd do pretty much anything to see them.
thedevilsnightmare
Jazz Hands
thedevilsnightmare
December 5th, 2007 at 02:38pm
I'd make out with a penguin. lol.
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
December 5th, 2007 at 02:51pm
i have to get 7.5 in all my test to get to go , but i wuld not do anything dirty , i wuld keep my respect
little monster.
Full of Ephedrine
little monster.
December 5th, 2007 at 03:21pm
I would go all the way to Hawaii
hayleyjean
Bulletproof Heart
hayleyjean
December 5th, 2007 at 04:53pm
I'd love to see them in New York City, but for now I'd settle with anywhere in the southern virginia/north carolina/south carolina/ georgia/ tennesse region.
Rose Red.
Jazz Hands
Rose Red.
December 5th, 2007 at 06:55pm
I went to Calgary this May when they came to Alberta, and the drive was about three hours from where I live. I'd go anywhere to see them, and pay whatever was needed, if I was actually allowed to do so Sad
JadeTiger712
Motor Baby
JadeTiger712
December 5th, 2007 at 07:05pm
I would probably only go about an no more than 2 hours away, but when I go to college it would only be like 10 minutes if they went to the closest city