Don't have an account? Create one!

A Moment In Time!

AuthorMessage
dear time traveler
Motor Baby
dear time traveler
November 5th, 2007 at 11:59pm
Whenever I listen to Helena I remember when my friend Sarah and I were dancing wildly along to the video.
inactive.
Jazz Hands
inactive.
November 6th, 2007 at 02:20am
Aw, I saw that interview.

Blood - My friends and I skipping around the school field screaming the song. We even made a little dance to it. Needless to say, strange looks were directed towards us XD haha

Sleep - This one reminds me of where I was when I bought TBP: Virgin Megastore, San Francisco. I was in SF for a wedding and stopped at the music store before lunch. It was kinda foggy and cold. I don't know why, but I just remember standing in the store, CD in hand talking to this one stock boy.
Master Of The Wicked
Killjoy
Master Of The Wicked
November 6th, 2007 at 06:51am
Teenagers- reminds me just of all the crazy stuff me and my friends do and how older people get annoyed and freak out because of us.

Early Sunsets- reminds me of long road trips to Las Vegas and me sitting and
starring out the window at nothing but desert.
frank'smyhero_22
Jazz Hands
frank'smyhero_22
October 27th, 2008 at 11:06am
i'm not okay- i remebered my sis laughing at me caus ei'm imitating gerard....

i don't love you- my friends and i are singing songs.... then i sang that...
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
October 27th, 2008 at 01:56pm
Give 'em hell, kid reminds me of the time i was sitting in my room listening to three cheers (my first MCR album) for the first time In Love
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
October 27th, 2008 at 02:12pm
desert song
takes me back to grade 7
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
October 27th, 2008 at 06:26pm
when i saw them in concert with my best friend
we were right upfront and it was a fucking brillant show
it was the best nite of my life
leaderoftheunwanted
Killjoy
leaderoftheunwanted
October 27th, 2008 at 07:57pm
desert song reminds me of this dream i had where my best friend cut himself and i cleaned his arms and like, disinfected them and shit all the while singing it too him... i know it's not that cheery but that has been on my mind a lot lately.
that dream was all too real... then when i listen to demolition lovers on my iTunes playlist it makes me think of the second part of the dream where we were laying next to each other and i was all pissed off at him for trying to commit suicide and he started playing that song and we just lie there and sang along together. there's your apathetic ending.
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
October 29th, 2008 at 08:02pm
when me and meh best friend sing i dont love you to the top of our lungs on the bus (yep)
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
October 30th, 2008 at 05:30pm
When Im water skiiing in summer i always sing 'Im Not Okay' and now it always makes me think of summer!
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
October 30th, 2008 at 08:51pm
Drowning Lessons reminds of the best summer of my life.
The End/Dead takes me back to the best MCR gig of my life in this tiny venue when me and my friend were dead center, right at the barrier.
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
October 31st, 2008 at 03:24am
Disenchanted makes me think of all the stupid things that I've wanted / aspired for that were completely shallow.
I'm Not Okay reminds me of pplz hating me / bitching about me, but not in a bad way, because while i listen to that song it makes me feel like im not okay but it doesnt matter and it doesnt matter what other people think.

xox.
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
Jazz Hands
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
November 23rd, 2008 at 11:35am
helena-reminds me when me and my friend were watching the video itself, and i almost spilled tears.
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
November 24th, 2008 at 08:35am
House of Wolves- reminds me of when my best friends and I went to the Proj Rev tour last summer and saw MCR...its was fabulous!

I'm Not Okay- I was in my best friends room and heard them for the first time...what a moment in time THAT was lol Very Happy
Sweet Pandemonium.
Bleeding on the Floor
Sweet Pandemonium.
November 24th, 2008 at 01:55pm
I'm Not Okay - reminds me of coming back from a school trip to the zoo and I was sat next to my best friend on the bus and we were listening to it.
Or am I just fat??
Really Not Okay
Or am I just fat??
November 25th, 2008 at 12:16pm
^^^
I can't remember that lmao.
Uhm.
'The End' reminds me of when I first saw Gerard on stage.
I was half intoxicated and overly emotional.
It was the greatest moment of my life.
SavannahBanana13
Fabulous Killjoy
SavannahBanana13
January 28th, 2009 at 08:12pm
The Ghost Of You - The time I sang that song in the talent show in seventh grade

Desert Song - My dad's funeral

Demolition Lovers - The time I was on a field trip and my friend was looking through my notebook, and she saw a picture I drew of a couple kissing with the lyrics to the song written in the background and she told me that I really knew true love

Heaven Help Us - The time I almost killed myself

Teenagers - All the good times i've had with my best friends
Xmusic_monsterX
Jazz Hands
Xmusic_monsterX
January 29th, 2009 at 11:09am
The Ghost of You- watching the video and being totally hooked on MCR from that point on! The video actually made me cry the first time i watched it... Crying or Very sad
amireal
Killjoy
amireal
January 31st, 2009 at 11:11am
teenagers:me and my friends replaced all the "Bad words" with "tooooooot" to the song teenagers for a school presentation cencor the bad words to make our presentation a bit apropriate for fourth graders
believing.
Salute You in Your Grave
believing.
February 2nd, 2009 at 10:40am
Thanks For The Venom- my best friend was in the hospital, and I was waiting outside to see him, so I put the song on repeat for two hours straight until I could go in.

Headfirst For Halos- When I watched Peter Pan, I kept thinking about this song, so whenever I hear the song now, I think of the movie. xD

Drowning Lessons- My sister forgot to feed my fish when I went for an exchange program, and it died (RIP Mardy Bum) so I listened to the song until my parents got fed up of hearing "Wish you away" blasting through my headphones. =]