Don't have an account? Create one!

A Moment In Time!

AuthorMessage
fawkes
Bleeding on the Floor
fawkes
February 3rd, 2009 at 01:42am
Famous Last Words - It used to be my favourite song before I listened to it over and over and over and over and over and over again on a car trip my family took a year or two ago. I had the lyrics stuck in my head for weeks afterwards.
Muerte Poetica
Jazz Hands
Muerte Poetica
February 5th, 2009 at 03:34pm
If I listen to any TBP song, it makes me think of my first holiday abroad in malta, because i constatntly listened to it while i was there.
Don't Ignore Me
Killjoy
Don't Ignore Me
March 13th, 2009 at 02:13am
Ahhhhhh... I remember :]

I played Teenagers on my phone and my friends and I were pratting about on the school field and shouting it as loud as we could :]

A teacher looked out of a window and literally told us to bugger off...

Good times...
temptation.
Shotgun Sinner
temptation.
March 13th, 2009 at 02:51am
"The World is Ugly"-When I discussed the lyrics with my ex-boyfriend.
Teenagers-My birthday party 1 year ago.
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
March 13th, 2009 at 06:16am
Im not Okay.

Me and My Mcrobsessed freind heard it playing at intermission while we were waiting for a panic at the disco concert to start so we start screaming and singing at the top of our lungs :]
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
March 13th, 2009 at 06:20am
All of the Black Parade

When I first bought it sitting cross legged on the floor reading the lyric book thinking wow this band is amazing,
I played The Black Parade every night at full blast and danced around my room till i felt giddy for about 6 months till I bought the other two cds
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 14th, 2009 at 01:52am
Famous Last Words/This is How I Disappear: when I saw MCR for the first time on Projekt Revolution and I had front row in Charlotte, North Carolina. it was 102 degree weather and Gerard kept complaining about how hot it was. good times, good times...

Bury Me in Black: when my sister, mom, and I were driving to see a band in a different state (Panic at the Disco in Wisconsin I think) (we travel a lot to see bands; we're from North Carolina) and i kept listening to this song because i really like it. i was just laying down in the backseat listening to this song over and over, just starring out the window during nighttime...
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
Jazz Hands
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
May 3rd, 2009 at 07:35am
disenchanted - I dunno, it just reminds me of England =/
helena - halloween 2008, when i dressed up as one of the dancers and my friend had a good laugh at me cuz i don't wear dresses at all so it was so weird for me to wear that. i felt so, exposed
Dear Tokyo...
Salute You in Your Grave
Dear Tokyo...
May 5th, 2009 at 04:40pm
Demolition Lovers- My friend Hailey and I listened to it over and over again while riding on a bus out of town at 6 in the morning and were leaning back with our eyes closed because we were both soooo tired.

Give 'Em Hell Kid- at my best friend's little sister's hockey game.

Mama- dorm room at 1:30 in the morning, listening to it while looking up random stuff on the computer with my friends.
made from neon
Salute You in Your Grave
made from neon
May 10th, 2009 at 01:17am
Demolition Lovers - Ugh, this is cheesy, but I was listening to it on my ex's iPod, lying next to her in my bed and we were all cozy. ^-^
And also, back when I wrote my first fanfiction. I wrote twenty pages that night, listening to this song. xD

Headfirst For Halos/Helena - Back six months ago when my grandma passed away, well Helena helped me relate right, and Headfirst kept me from.. joining her, per se? She raised me five days a week so she meant a real lot to me. Yeah, shitty times indeed, but I made 'er.

Astro Zombies - To last summer, getting psyched up for the Warped Tour. =]
NachaCyanide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
NachaCyanide
May 11th, 2009 at 03:38pm
Cubicles- Reminds me when i worked on a cyber cafe, and my ex visited me each thursday ... it hasn't a lot of sense, just the part that says 'i'll photocopy all the things that we could be ' haha.
Queen Obscene
Always Born a Crime
Queen Obscene
May 17th, 2009 at 02:30pm
Give 'Em Hell, Kid brings me back to good days. It was my first favorite song from Three Cheers, so it means a lot to me.
FlatlineFlava
Fabulous Killjoy
FlatlineFlava
September 3rd, 2011 at 01:52am
eh.....The End, Dead, This Is How I disappear, Sharpest Lives, WTTBP, I Don't Love U (up till Mama): the last day of school when me and my friends were screaming and singing along to it. that was one hell of a day. lmfao Ha Ha lmfao Ha Ha
mar0o0ha
Bleeding on the Floor
mar0o0ha
September 6th, 2011 at 01:42pm
Na Na Na Na Na ... after a misarble test in the collage i sit down in the middle of the collage me and a friend we just sat down played and sing it aloud we were soooo funny and every body keep staring ..... i really love this song
mar0o0ha
Bleeding on the Floor
mar0o0ha
September 6th, 2011 at 01:42pm
Na Na Na Na Na ... after a misarble test in the collage i sit down in the middle of the collage me and a friend we just sat down played and sing it aloud we were soooo funny and every body keep staring ..... i really love this song
ShatteringFast
Killjoy
ShatteringFast
September 15th, 2011 at 08:07am
Helena & The Ghost Of You take me back to the good old days of my early teens. Before my life went to shit. Ha...

Famous Last Words reminds me of working at the American Cafe restaurant when I was 17. It was a big hit at the time, and I remember listening in on the radio as my Mom drove me into work each day, hoping to catch it.

This Is How I Disappear instantly takes me back to their show at the NYS Fair in 2007. They opened the set with it, and the show was perfect. I had nosebleed seats, but I won the tickets. Totally worth it. They sounded awesome. I'm seeing them again tomorrow, and this time my sister won the tickets. Balcony seats. So both times I've seen them is going to be for free. Weird as hell, right?

I never liked Mama much, until recently. I revisited it, and having lost my mother to cancer in 2008, it strangely resonated with me. I've had the song on repeat for days. Kind of crude song to relate to losing your mother, but yeah. Don't ask. Shocked
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
September 15th, 2011 at 10:13am
All of Bullets takes me back to college days. I was really happy then Sad
pitchforkred
Killjoy
pitchforkred
September 16th, 2011 at 10:33am
Its Nots A fashion....back to 8th grade. When my life was PERFECT. When I was HAPPY. When I met the guy of my dreams.