Don't have an account? Create one!

October 18th, 2007 - New MCR DVD - The Black Parade Is Dead.

AuthorMessage
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
July 23rd, 2008 at 07:59pm
just sleep.:
hey so i got two questions.
2. secondly in the jersey show the crowd wants to hear sorrows and gerard says bob brings a gun to shows for this type of situation. Why does he hate bullets songs? ok thats all thanks

Bob wasn't on the first album, so gerard was joking around saying that he hates when people request them x]
i don't think he hates bullets songs though XD
mcrallie
Killjoy
mcrallie
July 24th, 2008 at 05:51pm
I have to say it feels remarkable to own 1 of only 10,000 limited editions. The DVD's awesome on its own, but the limited edition is even more awesome because of the box, mask, Death Certificate, and the fact that there are only 10,000 in the world.

Is anyone else buying the rest of the masks? I did, they should be here on Saturday or Monday. Then I'll have completed my collection! ^^
just sleep.
Jazz Hands
just sleep.
July 24th, 2008 at 06:18pm
Chemically_Romantic:
Bob wasn't on the first album, so gerard was joking around saying that he hates when people request them x]
i don't think he hates bullets songs though XD

well he wasnt on the second record either and they play those all the time and he doesnt seem to care. whatever its not serious i was just curious hey that rhymed! but yeah thanks.
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
July 24th, 2008 at 06:21pm
^^thats a good point!
cannot believe i didn't think of that *isgoinginsane:/*
well that puts my theory to bed XD

i still think it was only a joke though x]
nimrod3094
Killjoy
nimrod3094
July 24th, 2008 at 08:31pm
I'm really getting pissed off now. I know I'm being really obsessive over this one thing, but I really want that Mexico City show. If anyone has any info on this, please, please, please PM me or post here. Thanks!
ArianaTmcrlover
Killjoy
ArianaTmcrlover
August 1st, 2008 at 05:36pm
THIS CD/DVD IS SO PRETTY!!!!!!!! Clap Dance
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
August 1st, 2008 at 07:40pm
nimrod3094:
I'm really getting pissed off now. I know I'm being really obsessive over this one thing, but I really want that Mexico City show. If anyone has any info on this, please, please, please PM me or post here. Thanks!

I'm afraid to say that you won't get it.
What is on the DVD is on the DVD and, unless they want to (which I seriously doubt), they won't be releasing anymore footage.
nimrod3094
Killjoy
nimrod3094
August 1st, 2008 at 09:37pm
^ I know, but they might have put it on the dvd as an easter egg or something. Maybe wishful thinking, though.
nimrod3094
Killjoy
nimrod3094
^ I know, but they might have put it on the dvd as an easter egg or something. Maybe wishful thinking, though.
nimrod3094
Killjoy
nimrod3094
fuck everything always posts twice for me.
Norrel
Jazz Hands
Norrel
August 7th, 2008 at 08:46am
What annoys me most, is when the DVD was first mentioned the track-list we were given listed the second part of the show... and I don't get why they included pictures from the Three Cheers part in promo and the booklet if they weren't even going to show us.

AND according to some videos of the second part, the cameras were still rolling because the cranes are still moving and what-not. Maybe they are saving it for some other release in the far future... and if not then "What the hell?".
inactive account
Demolition Lover
inactive account
August 7th, 2008 at 10:12am
^i know its annoying me... badly...!
nimrod3094
Killjoy
nimrod3094
August 7th, 2008 at 11:10pm
Thank you God!!!!!!! Someone who agrees with me! Very Happy
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
August 8th, 2008 at 07:27am
Maybe they just didn't want to include it for some reason. They wanted to show TBP side of things in Mexico and the MCR side in Jersey.
stitches
Fabulous Killjoy
stitches
August 9th, 2008 at 03:39am
i have a feeling that they will be releasing another set of footage for the revenge set of their mexico city concert, which probably means we'll have to spend money again. clever marketing?
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
August 9th, 2008 at 07:38am
That kind of thing isn't clever...it's just annoying.
Jenny.
Jenny.
August 15th, 2008 at 11:55am
^Very.
xXIero.ticXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXIero.ticXx
August 15th, 2008 at 12:14pm
^indeed.
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
August 21st, 2008 at 10:18pm
k so i'm really slow and just bought it today.
but it's freaking awesome.
i love it <333
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
August 22nd, 2008 at 01:21am
frankenstein.:
k so i'm really slow and just bought it today.
but it's freaking awesome.
i love it <333

woo yeah, i'm not the only late one then. i actually managed to get it at a discounted price too, since i was such a slowpoke. lol

i do wish they hadn't over-edited and arranged the Mexico City part into the same track order as the BP album. iwould hv prefered to just see the whole show as it was. random Gerard-isms in between and all. good thing we got some precious moments in the 2nd half in New Jersey.

Haha during the NJ performance, just before "I Don't Love You" Gerard said "this song is about not loving someone." duhhh... Very Happy

and what was with "Bob keeps a gun in case anyone asks for that song" when the audience shouted "lady of Sorrows" ?? o_O haha.

OH and btw, my DVD player refused to play the dvd becoz of the copy protection, and apprently my player model (even tho it's just abt 2 years old) can't handle the technology. so.......i had to rip the file (and that was tricky too, becoz of the layers and the protection) and burn it onto another DVD. goddd!!!