Don't have an account? Create one!

fan fiction wrong?

AuthorMessage
mona disappeared.
In The Murder Scene
mona disappeared.
October 18th, 2007 at 06:50pm
I've thinking about fan fiction.. do you think its wrong to write and read fan fiction about relationships between gerard & frank, gerard & mikey and so on..? is it gross for you to read fanfic because theres sex involved and love between them?
I dont know what to think about it, I mean, its probably good to write them because you can get creative and fun to read them because its entertaining but at the same time, its not respectable for the guys to hear about their fans fan fiction. they wouldn't be so happy about it, because it would be disgusting for them to hear that fans are writing "love-stories" about them. so, is it wrong?
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
October 18th, 2007 at 08:10pm
Lol, wasn't there an interview where Ray requested than people stop making them have sex with each other? Lmao. I was thinking about this, this morning and how unnerved I would be to see myself in a story with no control over what I was doing. I think FF is a good way to practice your creativity, but it's a bit weird when it's about real people, I think character's would be easier to think about rather than people who actually exist.

I'm not against MCR FF at all, but I feel a bit sorry for the guys hearing about their sexual exploits in stories. Smile And I seriously feel that Waycest is just wrong!! *shudder*

xxx
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
October 18th, 2007 at 09:43pm
frankiepedia:
I've thinking about fan fiction.. do you think its wrong to write and read fan fiction about relationships between gerard & frank, gerard & mikey and so on..?
Gerard and Frank, no. Gerard and Mikey, yeah just a little bit LOL Yes, Ray does address the issue as do Mikey and Frank.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
October 18th, 2007 at 10:22pm
yes, waycest is wrong. NO, FRERARD IS SO RIGHT!!!!
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
October 18th, 2007 at 11:20pm
igh i think Gerard&Mikey is pretty sick ,, and i think that they wuld be pretty dissapponted or grost out if they new about this
dreamerforever
Salute You in Your Grave
dreamerforever
October 19th, 2007 at 01:13am
the only bad thing is waycest, that's just wrong in every sense. i'm find with everything else. it's expression.
kaitlyn.
Demolition Lover
kaitlyn.
October 19th, 2007 at 01:17am
Bob.:
yes, waycest is wrong. NO, FRERARD IS SO RIGHT!!!!
yeah waycest is defenitly wrong, but the frerard, well...
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
October 19th, 2007 at 03:50am
In my eyes,there is nothing wrong with fan fiction.
It's just fiction.

But if I was in their position,I don't think I'd want people writing stories about me and another member.

But Frerard makes me happy
Naughty
CarcinogenCrush
Jazz Hands
CarcinogenCrush
October 19th, 2007 at 04:09am
^^^ I agree. I think it's just stories, even though a lot of them get pretty nasty.
Danibabi!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Danibabi!
October 19th, 2007 at 05:23am
I understand the impulse to write stories about your favorite band. but the whole incest thing is just weird and WRONG.
I mean.. would you want someone writing a story about you having sex with your brother or sister?? Umm.. I think not... eww. haha
Toronado
Bleeding on the Floor
Toronado
October 19th, 2007 at 07:19am
idk. my bff jill?:
In my eyes,there is nothing wrong with fan fiction.
It's just fiction.

But if I was in their position,I don't think I'd want people writing stories about me and another member.

But Frerard makes me happy
Naughty

One of the reasons I'm in a band is so that when we get famous (not likely Razz) teenybopping fanboys will write bad fanfiction about me and my singer.
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
October 19th, 2007 at 10:05am
I personally do not like fan fiction.
But for the people who do, I don't think there's anything wrong with it.
mona disappeared.
In The Murder Scene
mona disappeared.
October 19th, 2007 at 10:12am
Andy Wainwright:

One of the reasons I'm in a band is so that when we get famous (not likely Razz) teenybopping fanboys will write bad fanfiction about me and my singer.

are you shitting me? would you really want fanboys to write fanfic about you and your singer? hm, interesting.. xD
mona disappeared.
In The Murder Scene
mona disappeared.
October 19th, 2007 at 10:16am
for you who like fanfic about gerard and frank.. isnt frerard on stage enough for you? isnt it the same? it is for me.
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
October 19th, 2007 at 10:52am
it's kinda the same
sir_pleb
Jazz Hands
sir_pleb
October 19th, 2007 at 11:44am
I have a dislike of fanfiction involving real people, it just doesn't work for me. But each to their own, I'm smart enough to avoid what I don't like.
Nerual
Bleeding on the Floor
Nerual
October 19th, 2007 at 12:22pm
frankiepedia:
for you who like fanfic about gerard and frank.. isnt frerard on stage enough for you? isnt it the same? it is for me.
I think that a lot of people don't think of it as the same because when they write a fanfiction, they can put emotions in it and get creative.

I don't see anything wrong with fanfiction. I read it quite a bit and really just see it as a xcreative outlet. It just fiction. Except Waycest. I find that rather irritating and wrong.But I must admit that I'm a self-confessed Gerbert/Berard fan! Tehe
neville longbottom.
Banned
neville longbottom.
October 19th, 2007 at 02:36pm
As long as it is well written, tasteful and not too graphic I like it but I'm not a fan of waycest.
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
October 19th, 2007 at 06:58pm
They know about it.
I don't see anything wrong with it.
If I were them, it honestly wouldn't bother me. I just wouldn't read it.
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
October 19th, 2007 at 08:37pm
Carlie; just sleep..:
They know about it.
I don't see anything wrong with it.
If I were them, it honestly wouldn't bother me. I just wouldn't read it.

I agree