Motor Baby
xVengeance
October 22nd, 2007 at 07:18am
I don't think fanfics are wrong, not even waycest, because it's fiction
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
October 22nd, 2007 at 09:37am
I think it's a good way to improve writing skills.

I have nothing against Frerard (Hey, I Write It), but I am against Waycest *Shiver*.

There is nothing wrong with it.
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
October 22nd, 2007 at 12:53pm
keve'sLadyofSorrows:
Gerard and Frank, no. Gerard and Mikey, yeah just a little bit LOL Yes, Ray does address the issue as do Mikey and Frank.

That interview is priceless. #1 because you get to hear Ray talk a lot (yay!) and #2 "Stop making us have sex with each other in your fan fiction!"

I don't read it, I don't write it, but I don't have time or inclination. I did, however, write fanfic back in the day about television shows I watched as a teenager. So I see where the compulsion comes from, the need to create something around the person/thing you are passionate about or interested in. I just never wrote boy-on-boy or brother-on-brother. Boy-on-boy doesn't bother me, brother-on-brother does.
Jenny.
Jenny.
October 22nd, 2007 at 02:17pm
i don't really think there's anything wrong with fanfiction, everyone know's it's just fiction, it's just for some fun....but waycest.....o.0 that's going a little too far
misa misa.
Shotgun Sinner
misa misa.
October 23rd, 2007 at 06:38am
i don't think it is wrong. i is just for fun. i must admit i used to be a bit iffy about it but now i am addicted to amy's ferard so...

i thinkits fine but im not that keen on waycest though. that is a bit wrong. they're brothers.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
October 24th, 2007 at 02:03am
frankiepedia:
for you who like fanfic about gerard and frank.. isnt frerard on stage enough for you? isnt it the same? it is for me.

well i havent seen them in concert yet, so i use my overactive imagination. and frerard makes me think for a while that *stuff* could happen.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
October 24th, 2007 at 02:03am
brokenwings:
i don't think it is wrong. i is just for fun. i must admit i used to be a bit iffy about it but now i am addicted to amy's ferard so...

i thinkits fine but im not that keen on waycest though. that is a bit wrong. they're brothers.

IM ADDICTED TO AMYS FRERARD TOO!!! it isn't over right?
House_Of_Wolves.
Killjoy
House_Of_Wolves.
July 17th, 2008 at 06:05pm
I don't really think they should keep writing fanfic, especially since the subjects of them (frerard and waycest) ARE ALL MARRIED. TO GIRLS. maybe its just because i'm a straight guy that i don't like it, but i'm pretty sure my chem gets annoyed at it too.
WayDown
Bleeding on the Floor
WayDown
July 17th, 2008 at 07:43pm
I think slash fan fiction is wrong, but I'm not going to try to kill someone for creating a slash fan fiction. I especially abhor Waycest. That word makes me cringe.
the desperate ranks.
Always Born a Crime
the desperate ranks.
July 17th, 2008 at 08:48pm
I don't particularly like slash either... and Waycest is a little wrong, but it's just a way to expand creativity and improve writing skills. It's the same with Frerard and any other of those pairings - though those aren't as... extreme or... wrong. I don't really read any of those, but I really like many of the other stories. Though, if I were them, I'd be a little creeped out reading about myself. I love to write, and I will post fan fiction, but I wouldn't ever write Waycest or Frerard or anything like that.

Overall, I think it's alright... but some of the things they are made to do in fan fiction make me shiver... and not in a good way.
Bullets of Revenge
Fabulous Killjoy
Bullets of Revenge
July 17th, 2008 at 09:11pm
Of course Waycest is wrong but I don't see anything wrong with the other ones. I think if I was in the position that the guys are in, I would think its a little weird but I wouldn't be mad or anything. Personally I enjoy reading made-up stories about MCR... a little fiction never hurt anyone. =)
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
July 17th, 2008 at 09:35pm
Frank and Gerard are almost encouraging us to think about what happens off stage. and of course we will and we might share our ideas with others.Tehe
Waycest is illegal. So therefore I find it wrong.
but a litte frerard, frieky, bonkie ect. never hurt anyone.
A.Dream.4.The.Dead.
Fabulous Killjoy
A.Dream.4.The.Dead.
July 18th, 2008 at 05:13pm
Fan Fiction is alright as long as it is about people who are already fictional to begin with but when it's about real people I think it gets a little weird.
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
July 18th, 2008 at 05:27pm
A_Dream_4_The_Dead:
Fan Fiction is alright as long as it is about people who are already fictional to begin with but when it's about real people I think it gets a little weird.

but then it wouldn't be fan fiction.
fan fiction is story people write about the peopel they are fans of. so they have to be real.
just my opinion.*shrugs*
doctor who?
Salute You in Your Grave
doctor who?
July 19th, 2008 at 01:13am
Im fine with Fan Fiction.I mean its a good way to be creative.
HOWEVER,when it comes to them being "In relation" Thats were I draw the line.I myself have written a FF but it does not involve ANY Frerard or Waycest...Its also not finished XD
NewHairSameShit.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
NewHairSameShit.
July 19th, 2008 at 01:20am
House_Of_Wolves.:
I don't really think they should keep writing fanfic, especially since the subjects of them (frerard and waycest) ARE ALL MARRIED. TO GIRLS. maybe its just because i'm a straight guy that i don't like it, but i'm pretty sure my chem gets annoyed at it too.

Umm, that's a little homophobic...
And MCR, I think, would be more annoyed at elitist homophobes, etc.
rather than a little fiction.

But anyways, I myself? I enjoy Frerard. It kind of gives some of us things
to think of, like: "What if this really happened?" or how different things
would be. And if a great story comes along, why not read it? FF is a neat
way to express yourself, although I do find Waycest a bit creepy...
Some people go all: "z0mG ferrrrardz cr33pi 2 y donT u liek waycisst u
liek ffferard!" Well, Gee and Mikes are brothers. Technically, that is illegal.
Frerard is not illegal.
Just my 2 cents.
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
July 19th, 2008 at 12:49pm
ive brought this up on this website like 5 times and i always get locked for it cause people dont agree
i think its wrong
the band doesnt liek it
Jillianly
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Jillianly
July 19th, 2008 at 03:45pm
I read fanfiction on occasion, but never about real people. Only about already fictional characters from books and stuff. I'm not against other people reading or writing it though. Waycest is the only thing I have a problem with. It makes me think about someone writing stories about me and one of my sisters. Urg... O.o -shudders-
my?mindless?romance?
Thinking Happy Thoughts
my?mindless?romance?
July 21st, 2008 at 11:23am
I don't think there's anything wrong with it, as long as people don't go too crazy-overboard with it.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
July 21st, 2008 at 11:33am
demolitionloversmway:
ive brought this up on this website like 5 times and i always get locked for it cause people dont agree
i think its wrong
the band doesnt liek it
They aren't locked because we don't agree, they're locked because there's this thread and probably the fact that in your post you didn't have the option to discuss.

Thanks.