Holly Way
May 6th, 2008 at 08:21am
StarlessEyes117:
it truely is a really good song
i wish i could get it on my ipod
does anyone know where i can get it?
it is really, really, good

hey for anyone who wants this song on their i-pod here is how you get it:

1. If you have limewire it is downloadable from there just type in Stay - My Chemical Romance
2. If you dont have limewire pm me and give me your email address and make the subject line "stay" or something along the lines of that so i know that you want me it send it to you. i will send it in an mp3 file that works on itunes.

anyhoo if you would like it those are two ways!!
mybeautifulromance95
Killjoy
mybeautifulromance95
May 6th, 2008 at 03:18pm
yeah its GREAT i went to a gig on the 15th Novermber at the o2 arena (this was not part of the black parade tour) and they played it i think it's on their immem and its called 'stay'. im not sure if its all official though
xxhangxemxhigh
Killjoy
xxhangxemxhigh
May 10th, 2008 at 12:24pm
Has anyone heard the one that is being called "The World Is Ugly" by fans? I like that one even better Very Happy
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
May 10th, 2008 at 05:00pm
Rock on! <3
The chorus sounded Give 'Em Hell, Kid-esque to me.
Next album? *crosses fingers*

*Edit: Hey, hey. In the better footage the first lyric sounds like they were singing the song that has come to be known by fans as Stay. ("The lights are really low enough to play" ...) But I thought Stay was supposed to be a slower song ... ? This wasn't the same type of sound as some other Stay clips I've heard.
... but, then again, Stay isn't "supposed" so sound like anything, considering it hasn't been recorded yet. I mean, "Stay" isn't even it's official title! o.0 So I guess the boys are just playing around with different sounds, seeing what they like and the fans' reactions.
... sorry. Thinking out loud.
I think I like this better as a slow song. But it rocks hard faster too.
Conflicted! lol
The *unofficial* lyrics to this song are amazing, and I can't wait to hear it recorded, no matter how the band decides to play it!
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
May 10th, 2008 at 10:39pm
xxhangxemxhigh:
Has anyone heard the one that is being called "The World Is Ugly" by fans? I like that one even better Very Happy

...!
That's the one I was thinking of before, when I thought Stay was a slow song! Duh! *slaps self in forhead* I'm an idiot.
I love The World Is Ugly ... those lyrics are so beautiful.
Both these will make amazing recorded track for the new record. Can't wait! <3