Don't have an account? Create one!

Comment the Graphic Above

AuthorMessage
Helmee Bluth
In The Murder Scene
Helmee Bluth
October 17th, 2009 at 04:10am
Pros: I like how they're -- "framed" is what I'll call it -- and the textures fill the space well while not making it too busy.The coloring's nice, rich (but I'm a little unsure of the reds, they look unnatural, but I also don't see how it'd better work without their being accentuated as you've made them).
Cons: It's a little hard to read the text. Not much contrast between the text color and background in some places.

loki.
Bulletproof Heart
loki.
October 19th, 2009 at 09:16pm
Pros: The coloring is really nice. It's really natural. The crop really compliments the picture, also.
Cons: Although I like the coloring, I think it could be a little more vibrant..? Maybe some brighter textures could bump it up a little bit.

la cerise
Bulletproof Heart
la cerise
October 26th, 2009 at 05:27pm
Pros: I really like your coloring and your blending.
Cons: The font kind of doesn't fit, maybe you might want to try a harder, thicker version of a similar one to the font you used?

Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
January 5th, 2010 at 06:40pm
The black and white is subdude and soft,w hich is nicer on eyes. The cropping fits the woman well.
But,
I dont like the floaty things, whether meant to be there or not, and The space above her head is akward.

My avatar.
Battery Acid
Salute You in Your Grave
Battery Acid
January 7th, 2010 at 11:09am
Pros: Great picture, nice crop.
Cons: I don't like the text, at least not in that spot.

My avatar?
append and detach.
Shotgun Sinner
append and detach.
February 13th, 2010 at 05:56am
Pros: I love the chop, how the two pictures work in one avatar, and the coloring is really good too.
cons: none. :]

Helmee Bluth
In The Murder Scene
Helmee Bluth
February 24th, 2011 at 01:38am

Pros: 1) I really like how the texture works with the image. I like the red/green complimentary coloring it creates. 2) the text placement is cool. I like that the text is the brightest thing in the image.
Cons: 1)the green being on his skin bugs me. but it's a pet peeve of mine that people generally should look green in graphics, so it could just be me. 2) the upper right corner is too blank. it could maybe have a fade-off of dark green.

I want to know how the coloring is.