Don't have an account? Create one!

12/11/2007 - Singapore - The Max Pavilion.

AuthorMessage
me and my stomach
Thinking Happy Thoughts
me and my stomach
October 28th, 2007 at 10:09am
Anyone going to this show?

Apparently they're gonna have a show in KL two days before.

Would anyone know when they'll be arriving in Singapore?
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
October 28th, 2007 at 10:24am
I'm going. (: Of course. Lol.
Singapore's the last show they'll play in 2007, so hopefully they'll do something a bit more special. Haha.
No idea when they'll be arriving. Anyone know if there'll be an M&G?
stitches
Fabulous Killjoy
stitches
October 29th, 2007 at 09:49am
hey nabz! i'm like prancing around my room right now thinking about the concert! ahhhh, not good for my As though considering how distracted i am.
Pick On Bobsleigh
Fabulous Killjoy
Pick On Bobsleigh
October 29th, 2007 at 12:48pm
Omgomgomgomg I'm so excited just thinking about!!! MCR is finally coming to singapore! Shocked Clap

I really really want to go watch them...but my dad won't allow me!!! No I have to convince him somehow...and come up with 95 bucks quick.

It's the last show they're doing in 2007? Woah. That's quite cool. Hope they end with a huge bang! xD
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
October 29th, 2007 at 12:57pm
LOL Audrey. Think of the gig as a reward to the end of your As! (: So there you go, maybe all that adrenaline will motivate you.
black-checkered-red - Oh man! You have to go somehow, you can't miss this chance! I know, that doesn't exactly help things. Save up on your allowance! Or loan the cash from your 'rents and pay them back after the gig. (:
Pick On Bobsleigh
Fabulous Killjoy
Pick On Bobsleigh
October 29th, 2007 at 02:16pm
Yes! This is the chance of a lifetime for me! I mean, what are the chances that only your fave band of all time comes down to perform? i've already started saving, but I still need lots of convincing to do ):
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
October 29th, 2007 at 02:39pm
Hm, try telling them how much it means to you, to be able to watch them live. It sounds cheesy, but y'know, lay on the guilt a little. xD Remind them that you're still a kid and you wanna have fun once in a while. Haha. Good luck loads! I hope you get to go. (:
Pick On Bobsleigh
Fabulous Killjoy
Pick On Bobsleigh
October 29th, 2007 at 05:38pm
Oh my god!!! I GET TO GO!!!! This is like a dream come true!! I kept reasoning with my dad, like telling him the meaning behind MCR and everything like the history of how Gerard wrote his first song on 9/11 and everything, and also I swore to give up my other interests like surfing the net and splurging on CDs and clothes (for a while, anyway) and he finally gave in! But only if I drag my sis along...and also I don't get to stand in the front row and scream and jump along...but wth, I'M GOING! Dance
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
October 30th, 2007 at 02:07am
AH! Congrats! =D
Pick On Bobsleigh
Fabulous Killjoy
Pick On Bobsleigh
October 30th, 2007 at 07:35am
Ahhh just around 40 days till the concert... In Love I certainly hope there will be a M&G after that...not having one will be a big mistake!
stitches
Fabulous Killjoy
stitches
October 30th, 2007 at 12:06pm
=) i'm glad you can make it!!
Pick On Bobsleigh
Fabulous Killjoy
Pick On Bobsleigh
October 31st, 2007 at 05:28am
Thanks, y'all!! Very Happy
ros.
Salute You in Your Grave
ros.
November 1st, 2007 at 02:54pm
WHO IS GOING?
And yes I can't believe they're coming here too. Is it true that this is the last leg of their tour? If so, I'm kinda really really hoping that they'll be in a 'let's meet the fans' mood.
Tehe
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
November 1st, 2007 at 03:53pm
Oh wait, I think they're going to Hawaii on the 14th (my birthday! =D). So second last? Good enough anyway! xD
I know Ros, I was hoping for that mood too. =D Buahaha.
ros.
Salute You in Your Grave
ros.
November 1st, 2007 at 06:09pm
Nab, are you gonna head down for that 987 thingum?
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
November 1st, 2007 at 06:39pm
Yup, I am. Not to dress up (I think the contest is ridiculous =\) but I'm just gonna check it out. I can't believe the winners get to skip the queue. Gah. Well, apparently at least, seeing how 987 kept going on about "woo front row wooooo". -mutters peevishly-
ros.
Salute You in Your Grave
ros.
November 2nd, 2007 at 05:54am
I NOE RITE.

Take pictures please.
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
November 2nd, 2007 at 07:50am
Yeah, I will. (: Then I'm probably gonna blog all bitterly about the bloody winners. Huffs. Are you going?
ros.
Salute You in Your Grave
ros.
November 2nd, 2007 at 07:58am
xD No. Won't win anyway, have a tonne of assignments due, and too far to travel all the way from NTU to town. xD

Post them if you can!
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
November 2nd, 2007 at 08:01am
Sure thing. Sigh, I have projects and assignments too. =( And it's only the 2nd week of school. And the week they're coming happens to be - dingdingding - my term test week.

Oh gah.