Don't have an account? Create one!

Your own mama video

AuthorMessage
Lost In Translation
Motor Baby
Lost In Translation
November 29th, 2007 at 10:10pm
Wow. . .these ideas are awesome!!Very Happy
Well, if i was the director, id have it on a huge stage, that suddenly bursts into flames, but as it bursts into flames, all these demons and shit fly out of the stage with the fire (wtf?) and under the pile of all these dead bodies, Mama (whoever she is, preferably Liza MinelliSmile) breaks free, pushing the bodies off, and the band starts playing, and Mama walks over to Gerard, Gerard holds out his hand and she takes it, when their hands touch, it flashes to another scene, where they're at a graveyard, digging up a coffin, and as they open it, its a corpse, but it's wakes up, and the corpse mouths the words, "and right now, they're building a coffin your size" and he pushes her back and she lands in Gerards arms, then suddenly a huge thunder strikes, but it's not rain, it's blood and little flashes of fire, and a tear of blood falls into Mamas eye and she opens it and she becomes a zombie, so then Gerard gives her a kiss and pushes her into a coffin (still at the graveyard) and then they show all the band members dumping her in the ground, covering the coffin with sand!!! Lol Very Happy

Wow, but i got carried away, it kinda sucks when u read it, but in my mind, it's blastin man!! HahaVery Happy

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him on your
(*)_(*) signature and help him on his
way to WORLD DOMINATION
The Creature
In The Murder Scene
The Creature
November 29th, 2007 at 11:25pm
Here's my idea.....

There is this lady,not old,but not young,and she's putting a record on a record player,and adjusts the needle(that will explain the little 'pffft' sound at the beginning of Mama).Then,the lady looks down the horn - thing of the player,and it goes down,in to hell,where MCR are.
Then Gerard is starts singing "Mama,we all go to hell".And then it shows the lady getting a letter,signed by Gerard,and stuff.
The lady is reading the letter,and it says(along w/ the music)"Mama,we're all gunna die.Mama we're gunna die.Stop asking me questions!I'd hate to see you cry!Mama,we're all gunna die!".
and then it goes back to hell,with MCR rocking.Just like in FLW,there will be flames,but,the flames sort of wrap around them(We'll let the fire just bathe us,yeah!).

Then,after the chorus,the video will go to the lady reading the next paragraph of the letter.
The paragraph will say(along w/ the song)"Mama,we're all full of lies.Mama,we're meant for the flies.And right now,they're building a coffin your size.Mama,we're all full of lies".

Then the video goes back to MCR and Gerard's singing "Well,Mother was the war did to my and and to my tounge",and sticks out his tounge.Then it's Gerard with the lady,tell her "You should've raised a baby girl,I should've been a better son!",with a temper.The he's begging her to help his wound(If you could coddle the infection).
And then it's back to MCR for the chorus.

Then back to the lady with Gerard,an shes shouting "You ain't no son of mine,for what you done,they're gonna find a place for you,and just you mind your manners when you go.".
The Gerard's back in hell and he says "And when you go, don't you return to me, my love.That's right.",he shakes his head or whatever with a lil additude.

Then MCR are rocking,when they get to tha part where they scream "Mama!",and it's MCR,in a war,like they we're in The Ghost of You video,and they're all crying for their moms,with pleading looks on their faces.

Then the lady is in hell with MCR,and she's face to face with him,with her hand around his chin and says "And if you would call me your sweet heart..I's maybe then sing you a song".
Then Gerard smacks her hand away,and with a mean,angry face,starts sing "But there's shit that I've done with this fuck of a gun,you would cry out your eyes all along.".
Then Bob,Mikey,Ray,and Frank step out from behind him,and join him in singing "We're damned after all.Through fortune and flame we fall.And if you can stay then I’ll show you the way,to return to the ashes you call.We all carry on.When our brothers in arms are gone.".and whe they sing "So raise your glass high for tomorrow we die,"they're in a circle,and they all have wine glasses,and hit them together,as a toast.
Then when Gerard screams are herd in the background of the song,he shoots each member of MCR,the himself.The the lady,is standing over Gerard,sobbing in her hands.
After that,a girl comes,picks up the gun,and blows the smoke from the guns nose.
Spencer Reid
Always Born a Crime
Spencer Reid
November 30th, 2007 at 02:47am
Mama

The basic idea is Cabaret; a 'gothic' dark version of Cabaret.
The setting is during the civil war times.
It is not in color, yet not in black and white; it is instead the color of the Black Parade CD booklet (the yellowish almost gray colour).
There is a "war/battle" constantly going on in the background through-out the whole video, but instead of actual fighting, it is all pantomimed through dancing and the soldiers are all cabaret girls (and guys too) wearing the costumes on the BP flag and shirt.
The leaders of each side of the battle are Fear and Regret.
The boys will play the role of the 'Emcee' in Cabaret, each taking turns doing various tasks/dances (possibly in drag).
Then, it cuts out the 'fighting' and shows them playing their instruments with fire engulfing around them (this re-occurs throughout the whole video).
At the part where Liza Minelli sings, Mother War rises up and takes off her mask, revealing herself as Liza Minelli.
They all come together in this chaotic dance number at the end when the whole chorus is singing.
Then, the soldiers all fall down as if dead, while Liza/Mother War starts to laugh/cry and Fear and Regret emerge from the battle alive and unscathed to comfort her.
As the song ends, the camera pulls away revealing that it was all on a stage.
The band comes out and bows before the curtain falls.

Hmm....I might add something to this in the near future if I come up with something to add.
I just think that the whole feel of the song is Cabaret (and we all know that Gerard loves that movie, so it's no wonder why it has that feel to it) and definately has to be in the civil war times.
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
December 3rd, 2007 at 01:55am
hmm, i always thought it would be live or something about a more domestic side of mcr. but if you think about it, anything could happen since gerard is a very creative dude. after all, think of how he interpreted ghost of you. it's not anything like i thought it would have been.
howrie
Killjoy
howrie
December 3rd, 2007 at 02:57am
i would have it with gerard next to a lake of fire with different creature surrounding him....then have a really wicked ghost sing the part that Minelli does
themillenia
Joining The Black Parade
themillenia
December 5th, 2007 at 01:14pm
I just imagine them rockin out engulfed in fire.
baby ruthless
Salute You in Your Grave
baby ruthless
December 19th, 2007 at 10:11pm
Gerard will be in a room like a jail cell
and he'll be writing a letter while singing
and he'll be getting all dramatic and stuff
then during ''and when we go don't blame us..."
it'll be the whole band playing in a giant cathedral and it'll be all black behind them
then it'll go to a coffin makers shop where a guy will be building a coffin
then when it says "and right now they're building a coffin your size" the guy will look up and laugh moniacally
then it'll go back to the jail cell from the beginning
then back to the band scene again
then during Liza's part, she'll come from the blackness in the chapel and start singing
then it will go to shot of Gerard and he'll be holding up a gun and say "but this shit that i've done w/ this fuck of a gun" then drop it.
then fire will come up behind the band and a choir will be singing the "we're damned after all''
part
then during the crying part it will go back to the jail cell except Liza will be there reading the letter
and a random man in a fedora in the corner will be playing the mandolin or w/e
and then after the last note, the guy will look up and smile and they'll be a shimmer from a gold tooth.
mr.ross
Jazz Hands
mr.ross
December 29th, 2007 at 04:52pm
This does not fit the song at all but, I picture a split screen. One side is total like perfect life, sucess,trophey wife
the other side shows Gerard and the band at this underground club. He looks totally trashed and then it shows his everyday life, getting fired from his job, breaking up with his gf, jail.
but in both sides,
you can see them both living the same childhood and them making one decision that changed their life for the better and the worst.

....and then Liza Minelli
and at the end...
the whole screen looks like it's being engulfed in flame.
Gracie9746
Killjoy
Gracie9746
January 17th, 2008 at 03:55am
chaotic! misery:
This does not fit the song at all but, I picture a split screen. One side is total like perfect life, sucess,trophey wife
the other side shows Gerard and the band at this underground club. He looks totally trashed and then it shows his everyday life, getting fired from his job, breaking up with his gf, jail.
but in both sides,
you can see them both living the same childhood and them making one decision that changed their life for the better and the worst.

....and then Liza Minelli
and at the end...
the whole screen looks like it's being engulfed in flame.

Thats sounds awesome, but it's kind of empty. mabye it could be two brothers(played by different people in the band) living lives like you said, but they would be writing letters, one about how 'you should have raised a baby girl you should raised a better son!(i know i changed the lyrics) and one about how they're all going to hell.
and then their lives overlap and it becomes one screen in a club or somthing, and as a fight or somthing dramatic starts to break out the quiet(liza minelly) part comes out and their mothers the one singing it. one of them disagrees and they both end up falling into the 'fires of hell' as the screen is enfulged by burning flames.
Gracie9746
Killjoy
Gracie9746
January 17th, 2008 at 04:02am
oh! wait! no! better idea! they're living different lives, and the quiet part would be the angel son at some fancy party and the chorus would be the devil son at his underground club with his band. that way it involves all the band members, and is alot cooler. the play a gig together or somthing and start to fight and 'mama' comes out and trys to make them agree. instead they bother turn on her and start singing together and blend into one. like the angel in white and red and the devil in black and red and they end up with black, white and red costumes.

the 'mama' would be lloking down on it the whole time, and when they both start to cry "MAMA"(mama is like the superior big person in the sky) for help and she comes down.

at the end they fall into somewhere with lots of fire and the screen is eaten by it.
sparklinggrey
Jazz Hands
sparklinggrey
January 17th, 2008 at 07:58am
Aww they gotta make a darn mama video. It's been too long since Teenagers, the proof too weak... damn MCR come on!
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
January 24th, 2008 at 05:38pm
id make it like the ghost of you vid. It is about war
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
January 24th, 2008 at 06:15pm
I would've overplayed the anti-war sentiment in the song to make it be a protest against the Iraq War. And there would be clips of Bush, Cheney, Blair et al talking during the "Mama we're all full of lies" part.
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
January 24th, 2008 at 07:26pm
themillenia:
I just imagine them rockin out engulfed in fire.

Thats like the famous last words ideo
Addabitty
Joining The Black Parade
Addabitty
February 4th, 2008 at 01:06pm
I just thought of this right now, but I thought it was kind of cool.

So, the band members are all war hostages, typical hostage setting (tiny room, dirty or unshaven faces, the guys looking scared), and they're reflecting on the war they've been in, as well as their lives. This would probably be somewhat modern, but somewhat ancient looking (I think "steampunk" is the correct word). Near the end, their enemies in war pull them out of their cells and kill them (probably after the "and return from the ashes you call" part). You'd see their bodies on the ground as the crying starts.

I think the video quality would be very low, probably in black and white and very aged. If they shot it on a really old video camera, that would be awesome. And another thing, you know how in the WTTBP video, they're always going in and out of scenes with that closing circle? That would really work here.
dimes O.O
Thinking Happy Thoughts
dimes O.O
February 5th, 2008 at 11:36am
x.Bullets to Black.x:
Gerard will be in a room like a jail cell
and he'll be writing a letter while singing
and he'll be getting all dramatic and stuff
then during ''and when we go don't blame us..."
it'll be the whole band playing in a giant cathedral and it'll be all black behind them
then it'll go to a coffin makers shop where a guy will be building a coffin
then when it says "and right now they're building a coffin your size" the guy will look up and laugh moniacally
then it'll go back to the jail cell from the beginning
then back to the band scene again
then during Liza's part, she'll come from the blackness in the chapel and start singing
then it will go to shot of Gerard and he'll be holding up a gun and say "but this shit that i've done w/ this fuck of a gun" then drop it.
then fire will come up behind the band and a choir will be singing the "we're damned after all''
part
then during the crying part it will go back to the jail cell except Liza will be there reading the letter
and a random man in a fedora in the corner will be playing the mandolin or w/e
and then after the last note, the guy will look up and smile and they'll be a shimmer from a gold tooth.

wow i just imagined that in my head
amazing idea
Toronado
Bleeding on the Floor
Toronado
February 5th, 2008 at 06:19pm
I think Mama should carry on from The Ghost Of You.

Gerard would be writing home to his mother about how Mikey got shot, and it would have flashbacks to the war scene in The Ghost Of You, and then flashbacks to them growing up... and when the war starts, their mother encouraging them to join the army, and at the training camp, too. He'd be all, 'thanks for sending us away, now one of your sons is dead', and be really angry and everything.

The waltz part would be another dance scene, and Mikey's girlfriend/fiancee/wife/love interest from the Ghost of You would be standing in the middle of the ballroom with the other people from the army waltzing in a circle around her... and then it'd fade to where Mikey's standing in hell, or wherever, and all these skeleton soldiers dancing around him.

...yeah.

(I also think that the Teenagers video should have been I'm Not Okay: The Sequel and that The Black Parade should have featured Helena.)
UnchArtEd schrEI
Jazz Hands
UnchArtEd schrEI
February 6th, 2008 at 03:04am
wow your a good director for sure.., so bold.., so good..., so dramatic

the only thing missing is thunder effects and sceneries
StarGirl.
Jazz Hands
StarGirl.
February 6th, 2008 at 12:05pm
I always saw it as this:
+all the bands in like, a mental home, all in different rooms, like playing their instruments, and gee in a straight jacket, going a bit ballistic towards his 'mother' nad during the chorus, they play in like a battle scene.

I think it'd be quite cool, if they then had like a mass breakout and burned down the mental home. and all the while have them like in the surgical nightgowns opr sumthink. =D
Toronado
Bleeding on the Floor
Toronado
February 7th, 2008 at 12:28am
^
Dude, that's actually really awesome. Very Happy