Don't have an account? Create one!

12/14/2007 - Honolulu, HI - Blaisdell Arena.

AuthorMessage
bulldog2011
Killjoy
bulldog2011
November 8th, 2007 at 04:59pm
Does anyone know if cameras will be allowed inside the venue? Security hauled my 13 year old son away at the Oakland, CA show for having a camera (even though hundreds of other people had cameras AND there were people smoking pot a few rows up from us).
danifr
Joining The Black Parade
danifr
November 8th, 2007 at 11:49pm
bulldog2011:
Does anyone know if cameras will be allowed inside the venue? Security hauled my 13 year old son away at the Oakland, CA show for having a camera (even though hundreds of other people had cameras AND there were people smoking pot a few rows up from us).

I've been to the Blaisdell Arena before and they said no cameras were allowed. Their website says no cameras, either. I'm gonna try to sneak one in, though.
bulldog2011
Killjoy
bulldog2011
November 8th, 2007 at 11:57pm
We try to sneak a camera in to almost every show we go to. I've been caught a couple times. I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like EVERYONE doesn't have a camera on their phone anyway. And our dinky little digital cameras don't take the best quality videos.

Like I said, last time we snuck one in to the Oakland MCR show, security hauled my kid away. My husband went after them and slipped the memory stick out of the camera before they confiscated it.
danifr
Joining The Black Parade
danifr
November 9th, 2007 at 12:28am
bulldog2011:
We try to sneak a camera in to almost every show we go to. I've been caught a couple times. I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like EVERYONE doesn't have a camera on their phone anyway. And our dinky little digital cameras don't take the best quality videos.

Like I said, last time we snuck one in to the Oakland MCR show, security hauled my kid away. My husband went after them and slipped the memory stick out of the camera before they confiscated it.

Yeah, its sucks that they confiscate cameras but not phones. Blaisdell security might be a little bit nicer, since its Hawaii.
danifr
Joining The Black Parade
danifr
November 9th, 2007 at 01:09am
Soooo.... like I asked before- anyone know who's opening?
bulldog2011
Killjoy
bulldog2011
November 9th, 2007 at 04:03pm
How are you going to try and sneak your camera in? If they don't actually pat you down like some places, I put it in my back pants pocket or something. I've put it inside a sock under my pants before. At Green Day, they actually had metal detectors so my husband put it in the binoculars bag and passed it around the detector. They didn't check the bag. Do you have an idea how much they enforce the no-camera rule at the Blaisdell???

And yeah.....I'm also still wondering who the opening act will be. Anyone? Anyone?
my_way_is_Gerard_Way
Killjoy
my_way_is_Gerard_Way
November 9th, 2007 at 04:47pm
God...I wanna go so bad...seeing as it's their last show of the tour...then they won't be back until 2009. But I live all the way in New Jersey, so I can't possibly go

~Long live the black parade~
ferard4ever
Jazz Hands
ferard4ever
November 26th, 2007 at 11:21am
my_way_is_Gerard_Way:
God...I wanna go so bad...seeing as it's their last show of the tour...then they won't be back until 2009. But I live all the way in New Jersey, so I can't possibly go

~Long live the black parade~

okay. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE! they won't stop touring until next year. they will most likely be doing a winter tour (late Feb. thru early Mar.). they will be going to Europe and the US again real soon! don't worry! i put my life on this. if i'm wrong, then you can delete my account on INO.
danifr
Joining The Black Parade
danifr
December 2nd, 2007 at 10:26am
Hi guys, I just heard that Saves The Day MIGHT be opening for MCR at this show. I got this from the radio station that is sponsoring this, but even they are still uncertain. So its about 65% right now.
I'm kinda embarrassed to say this, but who the heck is Saves the Day? Are they good?

Just curious, but is there anyone who actually lives in Hawaii who is going to the concert??
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
December 2nd, 2007 at 11:37pm
aw, wish i could go. they were giving away 2 tickets on the radio, free flight, free hotel and free tickets (obviously) i didn't win )=
but i tried!! have a fun time guys =D
dfgdfgsdfh
Bleeding on the Floor
dfgdfgsdfh
December 4th, 2007 at 05:46am
ferard4ever:

okay. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE! they won't stop touring until next year. they will most likely be doing a winter tour (late Feb. thru early Mar.). they will be going to Europe and the US again real soon! don't worry! i put my life on this. if i'm wrong, then you can delete my account on INO.

I heard that too, and I hope thats true. Especially if they come back to California!
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
December 4th, 2007 at 07:37pm
If anyone here needs two Genral Admission [Floor] tickets for this show, PLEASE notify me. I bought these tickets thinking I could go but I don't think it's going to work out so PLEASE contact me if you or anyone you know needs tickets to this show. My email is TrashedCouture@Yahoo.com and you can always just PM me on here. Thanks.
danifr
Joining The Black Parade
danifr
December 5th, 2007 at 03:11am
Intercourse.:
If anyone here needs two Genral Admission [Floor] tickets for this show, PLEASE notify me. I bought these tickets thinking I could go but I don't think it's going to work out so PLEASE contact me if you or anyone you know needs tickets to this show. My email is TrashedCouture@Yahoo.com and you can always just PM me on here. Thanks.

Oh man, you're not coming? Crying or Very sad
Okay,so does anyone know for sure if they are coming to this show? I wanna see how many INOers will be there. Also, I am pretty sure that Saves the Day will be opening. However, like I said before, it HAS NOT been confirmed by the venue.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
December 5th, 2007 at 04:06pm
Nope. I'm SUPER bummed. But everyone must tell me all the details when they get back from it! Although, it may make me cry just knowing that I wasn't there. I hope you all have a grand time! And, like I said before, if you or anyone you know needs good tickets to this show, contact me please. Thank you!
danifr
Joining The Black Parade
danifr
December 6th, 2007 at 02:40am
Okay, I know I have been saying this for a while now, but Saves the Day is indeed MCR's "special guest". This concert is on the 14th at 7:00 pm Hawaii time. That is all you need to know.

9 MORE DAYS PEOPLE!!!! (sorry, got a little excited there Smile
bulldog2011
Killjoy
bulldog2011
December 10th, 2007 at 11:54am
danifr.....yes, my daughter & I are flying in from Northern CA on Thursday. Can't wait!!!!!!
dfgdfgsdfh
Bleeding on the Floor
dfgdfgsdfh
December 10th, 2007 at 07:28pm
bulldog2011:
danifr.....yes, my daughter & I are flying in from Northern CA on Thursday. Can't wait!!!!!!

take me with! haha

my mom WAS going to take me but now she cant and she wont let me go alone :/

they better come to nor cal/california soon! Sad
danifr
Joining The Black Parade
danifr
December 13th, 2007 at 02:45am
bulldog2011:

Cool! Are you coming just for the concert or are you gonna stick around and see Hawaii?
danifr
Joining The Black Parade
danifr
December 14th, 2007 at 02:31am
THE CONCERT IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe... sorry double post
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
December 15th, 2007 at 10:55am
How was the show guys? I'm so bummed that I couldn't make it. Sad