Don't have an account? Create one!

12/14/2007 - Honolulu, HI - Blaisdell Arena.

AuthorMessage
danifr
Joining The Black Parade
danifr
December 15th, 2007 at 04:16pm
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god, the show was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! It was kinda short, though. Sad Saves the Day played from 7 to 7:30, and then MCR from 7:45 to 9:00. They played Desert Song! Read my blog if you would like to know more.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
December 16th, 2007 at 10:42am
Okay. Thanks!
Tux_Rocks
Joining The Black Parade
Tux_Rocks
December 17th, 2007 at 05:19am
Has anyone got any pictures?
danifr
Joining The Black Parade
danifr
December 17th, 2007 at 06:38pm
I couldn't take any pictures because my phone was out of memory, but you can find videos of the concert on youtube- type in "My chemical romance hawaii" and watch the ones by degrassiloverx or something like that.
Aviv Geffen
Motor Baby
Aviv Geffen
December 17th, 2007 at 09:57pm
Haha, it's so funny, 'cause that person, xdegrassilover92x, is my friend, Jonelle. XD She's awesome. But yeah, she has tons of awesome videos. Very Happy
bulldog2011
Killjoy
bulldog2011
December 18th, 2007 at 03:43pm
danifr....yeah, I brought my daughter for the concert but we stayed for 4 days. I'm from North Shore (Waialua) originally and my sister still lives there so we stayed there. Ate too much, shopped too much. Home now where it's storming and ugly.

The show was great! It WAS short though. I thought they'd play at least 90 minutes. The band sounded great. Then again, we've seen them 3 times this year and they sounded great every single time.

I wish I had just gone ahead and tried to get my camera in because they weren't really checking too hard at the door. Could've gotten some great video. Oh well.......
danifr
Joining The Black Parade
danifr
December 19th, 2007 at 09:30pm
bulldog2011:
danifr....yeah, I brought my daughter for the concert but we stayed for 4 days. I'm from North Shore (Waialua) originally and my sister still lives there so we stayed there. Ate too much, shopped too much. Home now where it's storming and ugly.

The show was great! It WAS short though. I thought they'd play at least 90 minutes. The band sounded great. Then again, we've seen them 3 times this year and they sounded great every single time.

I wish I had just gone ahead and tried to get my camera in because they weren't really checking too hard at the door. Could've gotten some great video. Oh well.......

Cool, you're from Hawaii...Yeah, I noticed that security wasn't that great. They only search you if you have a bag. Which is kinda stupid, actually, bringing a bag to a concert. I think they didn't play that long because they had jet lag, either that or Tucker doesn't know all the songs. How did you get upper level seats? I tried to get seats, but they wouldn't let me.

Oh yeah, and amen to the Go GS Warriors!! My dad, who is originally from San Jose, and I watched them beat the Lakers here in Hawaii during a preseason game. Unfortunately, Davis didn't play during that game. You are so lucky to get season tix...
danifr
Joining The Black Parade
danifr
December 19th, 2007 at 10:56pm
Hey bulldog, do you know what tour dates Gerard said they would be doing? I thought he mentioned somethign about playing Vietnam, but that's all I heard him say. Also, do you know what he was singing right before they played Mama?