Don't have an account? Create one!

After all the chat...

AuthorMessage
Teenage.-Misfit
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Teenage.-Misfit
November 21st, 2007 at 01:05pm
I've been watching a number of topic's on here asking peoples views on if the guys (mostly Gee) have changed, or the talk surronding their partners. Sure we all have our different views on them dating and sure some of us get a little upset that our chance with the guys (sometimes twice our age) are off the market, but I found this video on youtube tonight and I take no credit for it but damn does it have a good message to us, the fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW98x9M5mb0&feature=related

so check it out guys!
ciara.
Crash Queen
ciara.
November 21st, 2007 at 01:55pm
woah sweet!

I love the P.S. and where it said that mcr fans should bond together or something just as the band has taught us. (:
very true.
little monster.
Full of Ephedrine
little monster.
November 21st, 2007 at 03:04pm
It's amazing. The negativity must stop and we have to become one big happy fanbase again.
Morgaine.
Jazz Hands
Morgaine.
November 21st, 2007 at 05:10pm
There is a positive thread on here where you can join in positive discussion and leave a message of love..... its the one that says the guys should read this. Look it up you would love it.
Teenage.-Misfit
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Teenage.-Misfit
November 22nd, 2007 at 01:50am
I have looked at it but this message is more to the fans. When I started listening to MCR the fans were some of the greatest people I ever met, and they still are but I think some of them have forgotten what thee band told us even only a few years back.

We should love these guys for their music not for their girlfriends (and wives)
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
November 22nd, 2007 at 02:40am
I thought this viddeo was really sweet and i;ve saved it because it cheered me up and made me more optimistic about my day. Sunshine and flowers! Smile Thanks for sharing the link.

xxx
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
November 22nd, 2007 at 02:48am
That video , was truley awesome. Its being needed to be said for a while now. and that video said everything. =D
Atavan Halen
Salute You in Your Grave
Atavan Halen
November 22nd, 2007 at 01:23pm
this past year ive noticed the fanbase kinda separating.

what's happened to us?
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
November 22nd, 2007 at 01:32pm
I agree. I hate how people suddenly start giving Lyn-Z dirty looks now. I like the "Get it short? Just kidding, I love you Frankie" part.
Miss Nimrod
Jazz Hands
Miss Nimrod
November 22nd, 2007 at 10:16pm
Yay for that video.
Admittedly I was really upset at one of the letters in this weeks Kerrang!. It made me feel so miserable so I vented on another board =]
xoxo
Artbreaker
Salute You in Your Grave
Artbreaker
November 22nd, 2007 at 10:27pm
Miss Nimrod:

Admittedly I was really upset at one of the letters in this weeks Kerrang!. It made me feel so miserable so I vented on another board =]
xoxo

That letter in Kerrang kinda upset me too, but that video has made me feel alot better.
I agree with that video so much, we should stick together.
eepshyes
Shotgun Sinner
eepshyes
November 22nd, 2007 at 10:41pm
The good fans will stick togather, guys.
You know that, right?
I may just post that video on my profile.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
November 22nd, 2007 at 10:47pm
I think that video is great. It's to the point. And they know what they're talking about.
I totally agree with them.
And that Kerrang! letter, made me like woahh. Why. >.<
But yeah, I've felt a seperation as well, all over one girl (mostly over one girl), who has made Gerard happy. [Gasp shock horror]
I feel most of the arguments and seperation is sometimes all down to jealousy, but mostly just plain dissagreement about their personal lives, and it's a shame.
And about Gerard being back on drugs/drink. I mean, wtf. What the hell made people think that? It's shocking and deeply upsetting to see how much faith some of us have lost.
Overall, I don't see why we're being like this. Whatever happened to the music being important?
They're happy, why can't we be.

That is just my opinion.
Don't kill me. XD
Teenage.-Misfit
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Teenage.-Misfit
November 23rd, 2007 at 06:33am
drunken elevator.:
I think that video is great. It's to the point. And they know what they're talking about.
I totally agree with them.
And that Kerrang! letter, made me like woahh. Why. >.<
But yeah, I've felt a seperation as well, all over one girl (mostly over one girl), who has made Gerard happy. [Gasp shock horror]
I feel most of the arguments and seperation is sometimes all down to jealousy, but mostly just plain dissagreement about their personal lives, and it's a shame.
And about Gerard being back on drugs/drink. I mean, wtf. What the hell made people think that? It's shocking and deeply upsetting to see how much faith some of us have lost.
Overall, I don't see why we're being like this. Whatever happened to the music being important?
They're happy, why can't we be.

That is just my opinion.
Don't kill me. XD

totally agree with you. I mean when I first found out about WMHC I was like what the frank. These guys are just people who have the gift of making killer music which they share with the world! and as for Gee drinking again, I've seen the photo but there are lots of ex alcoholic who are about to have one or two drinks as long as its for the right reason. personally I see getting married as a good reason.
Also its not like Lyn-z (as far as I know) has done anything aginst the MCR fan base, and its not like she needs Gee for any reason other then the love so why are we tearing peices off not only her but each other?

I'm glad to know that there is still people that love the music!
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
November 23rd, 2007 at 07:19am
I absolutely loved that vid. It made me feel all fuzzy and warm inside. Smile thanks for sharing. It brings a powerful message to fans. we should stop fighting. love loved the vid.
JaysTrblMkr
Bleeding on the Floor
JaysTrblMkr
November 23rd, 2007 at 01:42pm
Thank-you for bringing that video to every ones attention!! When I read some of the things people around hear say it makes me Angry! Then I think, Why am I letting this person piss me off over their opinion? I know I have FAITH and if Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Bob and Frankie can have Faith in their Fans, WHY can't we give it back to them? They ask so little of their Fans! And as for what people think of Lyn-Z and Gerard, Who cares?! I'm just sorry it took them sooo long to find each other! I Wish them all the Blessings in their new life together and I hope they know that there are FANS who still Believe in All of them and their SmileyWives/Girlfriends AND most importantly, The MUSIC!!!!!
ilovemcr30
Killjoy
ilovemcr30
November 23rd, 2007 at 02:34pm
wow. i liked that video. i agree with it
Boys Night Out
Salute You in Your Grave
Boys Night Out
November 23rd, 2007 at 08:12pm
Yeah, I think that video did/will do alot of good.
It made me smile. =)
And seriously, their right! We don't need to be down eachother's throats over stupid things.

...And what happened to, "It's all about the music."?
The guys are happy, and we should be happy for them.
It's their lives, and their just trying to make the best of it.

Btw, kudo's to whoever made the video! :]
hairlikeray
Joining The Black Parade
hairlikeray
November 24th, 2007 at 12:07am
i love the video, and i toatally agree
mr.ross
Jazz Hands
mr.ross
November 24th, 2007 at 12:38am
The whole reason I started to like the band was because of the music, not cause of how "HAWT" they were or how cool they were. If all our desicions were based on how bad Gerard's hair looked blonde or how weird Frank's looked in the bullets days, we would be like the fans of Hannah Montanna or any other stupid rapper or pop star. MUSIC WILL ALWAYS BE THE REASON I LOVE MCR SO MUCH. because even if they decided to fall in love with me, I'm thirteen.....so they would be in jail............................................... yeah.