Don't have an account? Create one!

After all the chat...

AuthorMessage
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
November 24th, 2007 at 12:43am
(Oh Yes First Page Claim! And On a Nice Thread As Well! Woot! Named- Blonde Gerard: Weird but Hot. Razz)

chaoticxmiseryx3:
If all our desicions were based on how bad Gerard's hair looked blonde or how weird Frank's looked in the bullets days, we would be like the fans of Hannah Montanna or any other stupid rapper or pop star. MUSIC WILL ALWAYS BE THE REASON I LOVE MCR SO MUCH. because even if they decided to fall in love with me, I'm thirteen.....so they would be in jail............................................... yeah.

Lol, the reason I love them was the music and will always be the music. But I gotta disagree with you for one moment... Bullet Frank looked as brilliant as ever and Blonde Gerard looked great! Naughty Lol, he just looked like he lost a fight with some bleach is all. But I love blonde guys, Hehe... Sexy as hell. Smile

xxx
Liek teh lulz!
Salute You in Your Grave
Liek teh lulz!
November 24th, 2007 at 09:51am
I agree to that person who made that video, she/he's a (100%) hundred percent right.
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
November 24th, 2007 at 09:58am
i think it's a great video (minus the first song) but i do disagree to one point. i dislike fake fans (i don't like the word "teenie" either, it implies that all teenagers are fake fans), because there is a difference between the people who actually listen to mcr and the kids at my school who say they do only when i'm around then shit-talk them when i'm not.

so, while i appreciate the love-everyone message, there are some fans that aren't exactly true fans.

it's a hard debate, but i think you know if you really care about a band or not.
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
November 24th, 2007 at 09:59am
Domo:
The good fans will stick togather, guys.
You know that, right?

always have, always will. the good fans will learn not to care about who's dating who because in the end it's all about the message and the music.

we've just got to learn to care about the stuff that matters.
Goodnight Nurse
Salute You in Your Grave
Goodnight Nurse
November 24th, 2007 at 10:05am
That was EXACTLY what was needed to be said
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
November 24th, 2007 at 10:19am

I start some of the threads you are talking about and I would like to point out how much faith I have in the band. :]
I love them so much and only create those threads for discussion, not to cause arguments or tear apart the fanbase. It's purely to find out peoples opinions and views and not for negativity.
I love them alot and don't agree with half of the stuff that I post. I am the Devils Advocate in a way.
Thats just my opinion. :]
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
November 24th, 2007 at 10:25am
Lovesick Melody.:

I start some of the threads you are talking about and I would like to point out how much faith I have in the band. :]
I love them so much and only create those threads for discussion, not to cause arguments or tear apart the fanbase. It's purely to find out peoples opinions and views and not for negativity.
I love them alot and don't agree with half of the stuff that I post. I am the Devils Advocate in a way.
Thats just my opinion. :]

oh sorry, i didn't mean for the comment to be directed at you! it was just a general thought. i appreciate your thread and your honest work on it.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
November 24th, 2007 at 10:30am
Faye Merci:

oh sorry, i didn't mean for the comment to be directed at you! it was just a general thought. i appreciate your thread and your honest work on it.

No offence taken! :]
I understand the controversy (sp?) around the threads, but I think of it more as a discussion then an argument.
Goodnight Nurse
Salute You in Your Grave
Goodnight Nurse
November 24th, 2007 at 11:47am
yeah sometimes it is good to see other peoples view points, which doesn't have to be made into an argument every time.
XDanni-DaydreamX
Killjoy
XDanni-DaydreamX
November 24th, 2007 at 05:25pm
I loved that video. Did anybody see the letter that a girl wrote into Kerrang this week? It was exactly the sort of negativity that the video is against and made me fell really upset that a fan could be so negative about the band (well actually it was directed at Gerard).
All us MCR fans need to stick together! =D
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
November 24th, 2007 at 05:28pm
This fan base is known as being one of the strongest and most dedicated.
Lets keep it that way! =) x
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
November 24th, 2007 at 06:24pm
Teenage.-Misfit:

That video made me feel so much better after reading that "have they lost there values thread". That thread kinda upset me. That video made my day : ]
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
November 24th, 2007 at 06:47pm
^^ That thread was upsetting me a little bit, too.
I'm refusing to go back on it. =/
I don't like debating.
Gah
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
November 24th, 2007 at 09:40pm
drunken elevator.:
^^ That thread was upsetting me a little bit, too.
I'm refusing to go back on it. =/
I don't like debating.
Gah

Samantha.:

That video made me feel so much better after reading that "have they lost there values thread". That thread kinda upset me. That video made my day : ]

I completely understand that you feel uncomfortable in it, but I would like to point out that it was not my intentions to upset anybody or create arguments. It was just to see what other people thought. Sorry if it upset you. :]
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
November 24th, 2007 at 10:46pm
Lovesick Melody.:

I completely understand that you feel uncomfortable in it, but I would like to point out that it was not my intentions to upset anybody or create arguments. It was just to see what other people thought. Sorry if it upset you. :]

It's ok : ] its my fault that i kept on reading. I dont blame you.
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
November 24th, 2007 at 11:13pm
That video brought tears to my eyes. It said everything that needed to be said in just a few minutes. I think everyone on INO should watch it. Even better, every MCR should watch it. I'm fed up with the fans being divided over the one girl who has made Gerard extremely happy. We need to stick together and support the band we all love. That's what MCR has been telling us for years, and we aren't following it anymore.

I don't think it's MCR who have lost their values; it's some of the fans. During hard times, we need to support our band.

Beautiful_Nightmare:
I loved that video. Did anybody see the letter that a girl wrote into Kerrang this week? It was exactly the sort of negativity that the video is against and made me fell really upset that a fan could be so negative about the band (well actually it was directed at Gerard).

Does anybody have a copy of the letter or know what it says? I haven't seen it yet.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
November 24th, 2007 at 11:22pm
Lovesick Melody.:

No no no don't apologise. =) It wasnt you who upset me, nobody did, I was just getting kinda stressed, I really don't like debating, that's all. =)
I think it's great you made the thread, it's good that people can be so honest, I just don't know why I looked at it in the first place.
eepshyes
Shotgun Sinner
eepshyes
November 27th, 2007 at 12:56pm
Hey, what Kerrange letter? I've searched and searched! I don't get Kerrang, and there's no way I'll be getting it. >.<
[/spam]
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
November 27th, 2007 at 02:35pm
Betch:
Hey, what Kerrange letter? I've searched and searched! I don't get Kerrang, and there's no way I'll be getting it. >.<
[/spam]

i haven't got the exact copy but basically this girl said that gerard has become an idiot since getting together with Lyn-z and that MSI were the wrong band to support MCR on their UK tour because their lyrics goes against no-sexism, no violence message in their music. if thats the letter you mean?
that video made my day tbh
it really pisses me off when people go on about so-called 'teenies' are not real fans because they only know TBP and they think gerard is hot.
for me real fans are someone who genuinely enjoys the music by MCR or any other band for that matter.
it would dissapoint the guys if they found out that the fans were behaving like this towards each other, since they are trying to teach us to respect each other and our opinions.
transatlanticism.
In The Murder Scene
transatlanticism.
November 27th, 2007 at 03:16pm
aww, nice video.
GROUP HUG!
hug