Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
May 11th, 2008 at 08:06pm
Fair enough (:
Danae
Always Born a Crime
Danae
May 12th, 2008 at 08:23pm
Well, I feel that it differs from person to person. Most kids these days don't see relationships as "Looking for the person to spend the rest of your life with" they see them as fun hanging out with someone who's "more than a friend", but I do think, in some cases, that there are kids in middle school who understand what it means to truly love someone. Love is a word people throw around way to often these days. So much so, that it's lost it's meaning, the same goes for hate. In most cases it's not love....more like... "a friend with benefits". This is kinda off topic but, I also think that it's stupid to put an age limit on who you can love...I think at a certain point, age becomes just a number. I mean there is a point where I feel it becomes "wrong". Like my geography teacher...his dad is 80 and he's married to a 21 year old. I can't say exactly when it becomes wrong but I have heard so many times things like "half your age + ____." or "Nobody 3 years older or younger." I feel that's complete and total bullshit. If you limit yourself to an age range of who you can date, how will you know for sure if you have the right one? I'm not one of those people who think that "there's someone out there for everyone", but I do like to have the feeling as though the right person for me could be anyone in the world.
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
May 13th, 2008 at 01:03am
me_myself_and i:
"Nobody 3 years older or younger." I feel that's complete and total bullshit. If you limit yourself to an age range of who you can date, how will you know for sure if you have the right one?

But for some people it's just a matter of preference. Some people prefer to date people no more than 10 years or so older than them, others go for younger people. Others are content with anyone of any age. A lot of ^^that is preference, it's not people being snobby or picky with who they want to be with. A lot people like to limit their options purely out of sexual preference.
Domenic
Killjoy
Domenic
May 13th, 2008 at 01:08am
Yeah I completely agree, it's a sexual preference. You can't really judge people by that.
listen to your heart
In The Murder Scene
listen to your heart
May 13th, 2008 at 06:35am
teenage romance is stupid!they are not really in love.they just want to flirt.if u really do love someone,u will only stick to that person....but most of the teenage couples are like..........disgusting.....the love triangle and blablabla
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
May 13th, 2008 at 06:42am
luvin_life:
teenage romance is stupid!they are not really in love.they just want to flirt.if u really do love someone,u will only stick to that person....but most of the teenage couples are like..........disgusting.....the love triangle and blablabla

Oh please. You can't seriously think that that kind of stuff only happens to teenagers. Things like "love triangles" and flirting happen in the adult world too.
listen to your heart
In The Murder Scene
listen to your heart
May 13th, 2008 at 06:50am
techno cocaine.:
luvin_life:

Oh please. You can't seriously think that that kind of stuff only happens to teenagers. Things like "love triangles" and flirting happen in the adult world too.
mostly teenagers.im a teenage girl surrounded by whores and bitches.it sucks listening to their flirty stories everyday
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
May 13th, 2008 at 07:32am
^I completely disagree with you.
I, too, in highschool was surrounded by people who had a number of flirty stories to tell, but I can tell you right now that outside of highschool, it doesn't actually stop.
Once you leave highschool, your ability to flirt, gossip and have meaningless flings doesn't just magically fly out the window, so to speak.
listen to your heart
In The Murder Scene
listen to your heart
May 13th, 2008 at 08:05am
techno cocaine.:
^I completely disagree with you.
I, too, in highschool was surrounded by people who had a number of flirty stories to tell, but I can tell you right now that outside of highschool, it doesn't actually stop.
Once you leave highschool, your ability to flirt, gossip and have meaningless flings doesn't just magically fly out the window, so to speak.
idk.....maybe im pissed because i do not tell anyone about whom i love.....a lot of guys flirt with me.they think im as cheap as other girls i think.well,im not.i love him and he is the only one inside my heart.what kind of whore do they think i am?
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
May 13th, 2008 at 08:17am
^I guess maturity has a lot to do with it. At that age, a lot of boys act like complete idiots around girls to get their attention, and because they're not experienced, they assume that girls are just willing to be treated in a way which portrays them as being "easy" or "cheap".
Not all guys of that age are like that, however. It's just unfortunate that a lot of them are.
listen to your heart
In The Murder Scene
listen to your heart
May 13th, 2008 at 08:26am
techno cocaine.:
^I guess maturity has a lot to do with it. At that age, a lot of boys act like complete idiots around girls to get their attention, and because they're not experienced, they assume that girls are just willing to be treated in a way which portrays them as being "easy" or "cheap".
Not all guys of that age are like that, however. It's just unfortunate that a lot of them are.
guess ur write.idk....maybe because most of my friends are like.....................when they talk about boys.when they are already bored with their partner,they will pass him to other people.im sooooooooo not interested.
Richelle-the-Ripper;
Joining The Black Parade
Richelle-the-Ripper;
May 14th, 2008 at 08:11am
middle school relationships are fine.
i've been through that and i personally think it just helps you grow up.

it depends what kind of situation you're in, but MS relationships don't exactly last...

6th grade, at least.

for the rest, it's just based on your belief and personal preference
jonas erik altberg.
Banned
jonas erik altberg.
May 15th, 2008 at 11:31am
Age doesn't matter.
I remember going out with someone in 3rd grade. NeutralConfused
Strfckrs Inc.
Salute You in Your Grave
Strfckrs Inc.
May 19th, 2008 at 08:02am
Age doesn't really matter as far as relationships go
But I see girls my age claiming they're going to be with their boyfriend for the rest of their life
It's a bit foolish...I mean, how many couples start in year nine & last longer than a few years?

It's not like you can have a really significant relationship/connection at such a young age
Colorado Sunrise.
Salute You in Your Grave
Colorado Sunrise.
May 19th, 2008 at 12:44pm
^ it's annoying, i know.
two of my best friends are dating and on specific days they (the bf's and my friends) all hang out and i just really don't wanna be there.
people treat grade 7-8 like high school and they act all, older.
and i agree that age doesn't matter but the fact that they're dating, they shouldn't let it control them and they shouldn't take it out of hand assuming they're gonna be a couple for ever.
questionable content
Always Born a Crime
questionable content
May 19th, 2008 at 03:13pm
In middle school, a lot of the things that some people do in a more serious relationship are basically taboo...and if you're that age, you might not have the judgement of someone older, so you could find yourself falling too hard, too fast. That's not to say that some older people also make those mistakes...but that's how it is. Personally, I'd say just not to let it go too far, but once you get the ball rolling, it can be hard to stop.
Metal Apocalypse
Jazz Hands
Metal Apocalypse
May 19th, 2008 at 07:12pm
some people at my school are mature but some people dont know when to stop. There is a girl in my class who complains that she cant find the right one, although she has ''gone out'' with 6 different boys. I agree with it but just dont think youre gonna find the one that youre gonna spend the rest of your life with
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
May 20th, 2008 at 05:18pm
Some people really do believe in love.
I do.
I know when someone is in love.
But most kids are kinda like "OMG I NEED A BOYFRIEND!" just because they are popular and all.
Im sick of seeing people saying on myspace "I LOVE PHILLIP" or w/e and they are broken up in a week.
You will know when they are the right one.
DeathCabCutie
Fabulous Killjoy
DeathCabCutie
May 23rd, 2008 at 10:02pm
i really think it depends on your personality... you know what i mean?? i mean if you're able to handle that kind of stuff then go for it
freak_boi
Killjoy
freak_boi
May 24th, 2008 at 05:52am
I think it'd be sweet lol,
but some how i doubt they'd understand what comes with a relationship.
I didnt have my first 'real' one till i was 14 and i wouldnt change that for the world. It taught me things and helped me grow. And lasted a long time.