Don't have an account? Create one!

How Often Do You Listen To MCR? And When?

AuthorMessage
xCemetaryxDrivex
Killjoy
xCemetaryxDrivex
November 26th, 2007 at 10:25pm
Listen to them whilst I get ready for school (45 mins) Then I listen to them while I wait for the bus and get to school (30 mins) Then sometimes in some lessons, when I can.. At break (15 mins) then at Lunch (1 hour 10 mins) Not all lunch though.. but yeah. On the bus while I get home from school (15 mins) And while I exercise (30 mins) Then normally when I'm on here so.. a long time. Lol. Oh and when I go to bed.
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
November 27th, 2007 at 10:20pm
It's refreshing to see that i'm not the only one that listens to the music for quite alot of the day. Smile

xxx
ciara.
Crash Queen
ciara.
November 28th, 2007 at 01:44pm
I listen to them when I need something meaningful to listen to.
That's basically it.
Not that often recently,
but it's their music I look for whenever my soul needs a lift. Or something like that. (:
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
November 28th, 2007 at 01:54pm
Most of my iPod playlists have a few MCR songs on them mixed in with everything else, so I hear a few songs a day. Or if it's a bad day and I need cheering up, I play just them for a while. Or if it's a really good day and I want to celebrate I'll play my favorites. And strangely enough, if I wake up in the middle of the night, one of their songs will be going through my head, and really strangely enough, anytime my husband and I are in the car together, Early Sunsets Over Monroeville plays in my head.
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
November 28th, 2007 at 07:26pm
psychochip:
... And strangely enough, if I wake up in the middle of the night, one of their songs will be going through my head, and really strangely enough, anytime my husband and I are in the car together, Early Sunsets Over Monroeville plays in my head.

I alway wake up to a MCR song in my head as well! I don't know why, it's bizarre. Todays was 'Monroeville' yesterdays was 'Sharpest'... It's completely random, I never know why my brain has selected that song either. Hmmmm... curious. I used to blame it on falling asleep with my iPod playing, but I haven't done that in a while so it must be something else. Smile

xxx
Tux_Rocks
Joining The Black Parade
Tux_Rocks
November 28th, 2007 at 08:16pm
I listen to one of their albums a few times a week, I like the Black Parade best and the other two are awesome too.
Just Steph...
Motor Baby
Just Steph...
November 28th, 2007 at 08:46pm
It all depends really. Sometimes i find a new band that i get addicted to and don't listen to mcr for ages, most recently placebo. but since the mcr gig i've listened to them almost constantly since
in the morning for about 25 mins
at break, 15 mins
at lunch for about 20 mins, then i play guitar, which is usually mcr aswell
on the way home, 5 mins
then at home, lots of mins. from 4 till either half 8 or half 9 (with around an hour having tea and doing the dishes though), depending on what's on tv and when lol
so lots...
eileen vulgaris
Awake and Unafraid
eileen vulgaris
November 28th, 2007 at 09:30pm
I think everyday!
sometimes the whole day and on other days only a few song...
At work, too...
Helenashouseofwolves
Joining The Black Parade
Helenashouseofwolves
November 28th, 2007 at 11:06pm
Every single day. I have a function on my mp3 player where I can select an artist and it will play all the songs I have by them. Rarities first, then b-sides, then their cd's. I listen to them during free time at school, and when I'm on walks or car rides.
Lost In Translation
Motor Baby
Lost In Translation
November 29th, 2007 at 11:17pm
I wake up, get read for school, so i listen to them (1 hour) wait at school for friends to arrive (15 minutes) sometimes in class, altogether (20 minutes) when i wait for stepmom to pick me up after school, the bitch is always late (15 - 20 minutes) change outa school clothes (15 minutes) then on computer while listening to MCR (1 hour - 2 hours)

Weekends nd Holidays im permantely listening to them!!Very Happy They are the shit!!!
howrie
Killjoy
howrie
December 2nd, 2007 at 11:01am
i listen to them everyday.....different songs for different moods....but nevertheless i always listen to them
frank'smyhero_22
Jazz Hands
frank'smyhero_22
October 27th, 2008 at 11:01am
always...... at my house.... my bro's ipod don't have any MCR song.....
Chemical Princess
Killjoy
Chemical Princess
October 27th, 2008 at 01:04pm
Every single day 1 hr before going to school and on my way to school and when i get home I listen for about 2 hrs minimum whenever i get a chance.But listening to MCR everyday is a must.
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
October 27th, 2008 at 01:06pm
alot everyday
(chuck norris approves this thread)
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
October 27th, 2008 at 02:56pm
Everyday with a few exceptions.
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
October 27th, 2008 at 02:58pm
few hours a day (depends on how many batteries i have)
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
October 27th, 2008 at 05:38pm
ive been listening to them every single day, i go through all three albums through the day and then other songs as well, for the past three forur years
i never ever get sick of them
leaderoftheunwanted
Killjoy
leaderoftheunwanted
October 27th, 2008 at 08:33pm
ha, every fucking day. i listen to at least 2 songs while i'm getting ready for school in my room:30 minutes. i listen to (usually Three Cheers) on the bus:45 minutes. on the bus ride home from school: 30 minutes. when i go to bed at 11 until i fall asleep at about 2 or 3 in the morning: okay so that's about...5 hours. on the weekends, every day when ever i have the chance: about... 9 hours. so... damn! collectively that's about 6 hours on weekdays and 9 or so hours on the weekend.

yeah... my friends accuse me of listening to them religiously...
disenchanted romance
Awake and Unafraid
disenchanted romance
October 28th, 2008 at 08:54pm
everyday. i never get tired of listening to them every single day! it's a must to listen to at least a few songs before the day ends and all the albums if possible.
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
October 28th, 2008 at 11:23pm
when im not literally listning to them im "listning" to them in my head. Ill be humming a song thats stuck in my head and everyones like what the hell are you singing. Oh . . just you know what they do to guys like us in prison Freinds O.O or kill all your freinds . . Friends O.O *run away*