Don't have an account? Create one!

How Often Do You Listen To MCR? And When?

AuthorMessage
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
August 17th, 2009 at 07:17am
Alexiero:
Almost everyday. Well, it depends. Sometimes I don't feel like listening to them, like I need a break for some reason. When I've been listening to a band for a long time, it's getting a bit boring just listening to the same songs all the time. That's why I can't wait for the new album to come out!

(don't get me wrong - I love all their songs and stuff, but you might get my point)

heyheyhey! i understand exaclty what you meen.
it's like exactly the same thing for me, with all band/artists i'm listening to!
sometimes you just need a break from what you almost always do.
well...it's like that for me.
Redrose14
Joining The Black Parade
Redrose14
September 7th, 2009 at 12:28am
Everday, well almost. I listen to them before i listen to any other bands, or if i don't listen to music at all I won't listen to them. I like to listen to them when I want to relax,when I exercise, when I need to feel better, or when I just feel like listening to them. Usually, I'll listen to all of TCFSR, and I will be good for the day.
Last.Night.On.Earth
Bleeding on the Floor
Last.Night.On.Earth
September 7th, 2009 at 01:15pm
Almost everyday, depends what mood I'm in. Listening to them right now XD.... Listen to em when i do my HW.......lol and when i want to relax!!
stockholm syndrome.
Awake and Unafraid
stockholm syndrome.
September 7th, 2009 at 08:55pm
xMyHeArTfElTrOmAnCex:
Almost everyday, depends what mood I'm in. Listen to em when i do my HW.

That's the case with me.
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
September 14th, 2009 at 03:04pm
almost never, actually.
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
September 16th, 2009 at 12:18pm
Right now I don't listen to them that much, because
I need new stuff, you know! I meen, sometimes when I'm on the bus
or something, suddenly I can feel lik listening to Dead! or Headfirst for
Halos. Just like that. So...not that much anymore. But at least, once
or twice a week.
Queen Obscene
Always Born a Crime
Queen Obscene
September 18th, 2009 at 04:55pm
River Below:
Almost everyday. Well, it depends. Sometimes I don't feel like listening to them, like I need a break for some reason. When I've been listening to a band for a long time, it's getting a bit boring just listening to the same songs all the time. That's why I can't wait for the new album to come out!

(don't get me wrong - I love all their songs and stuff, but you might get my point)
FlatlineFlava
Fabulous Killjoy
FlatlineFlava
August 31st, 2011 at 12:40pm
eh.... here's my list
- in the morning after I wake up
- after bath & breakfast
- the bus (shhh)
- free time (school)
- after school
- before & @ sleep

lotsss more...
mar0o0ha
Bleeding on the Floor
mar0o0ha
August 31st, 2011 at 04:43pm
oh my god you might feel im wierd or mad but since i wake up i wear my headphones and never take them off which mean i listen to mcr all the time
AM I NORMAL?????????
FlatlineFlava
Fabulous Killjoy
FlatlineFlava
September 1st, 2011 at 08:55am
mar0o0ha:
oh my god you might feel im wierd or mad but since i wake up i wear my headphones and never take them off which mean i listen to mcr all the time
AM I NORMAL?????????

YESS!! yes that is perfectly fine (well for me at least)!! maybe not normal, but u should no there r others like u....such as ME!!!!
rolling on floor: lmfao
mar0o0ha
Bleeding on the Floor
mar0o0ha
September 6th, 2011 at 02:24pm
FlatlineFlava:
mar0o0ha:
AM I NORMAL?????????

YESS!! yes that is perfectly fine (well for me at least)!! maybe not normal, but u should no there r others like u....such as ME!!!!
now we're two
you know sometimes my parents talk to me but i dont even notice them so they get angry...
FlatlineFlava
Fabulous Killjoy
FlatlineFlava
September 10th, 2011 at 08:08am
mar0o0ha:
FlatlineFlava:
mar0o0ha:
AM I NORMAL?????????

now we're two
you know sometimes my parents talk to me but i dont even notice them so they get angry...

rolling on floor good one. I got grounded once for that...oh wait its not once...but TWICE Embarassed
KillJoy96
Killjoy
KillJoy96
September 21st, 2011 at 05:54pm
for me... the question should be how often do you listen to your ipod because they're on continuous loop all the time Razz
but it'd be: an hour in the morning, half an hour on the bus, 40 minutes at lunch, half an hour on the bus home, and then whenever i'm home Razz
at camp, i had them playing LITERALLY 24/7... even while i was sleeping lol Razz