Don't have an account? Create one!

Those MCR haters

AuthorMessage
Sally Stitches.
Awake and Unafraid
Sally Stitches.
January 26th, 2008 at 07:58am
I ignore it. *Shrug*

I only argue back if it's a friend teasing me about liking them.
Crushcrushcrush
Jazz Hands
Crushcrushcrush
January 26th, 2008 at 11:18pm
umm i get pretty defensive and yell shit at them like(these are nice examples) "Go jump off a building!!!" or "fuck u!!!"and shit like that i hate it when ppl insult mcr so i give them the cuss out of there life *nods* an when ppl insult Gerard well just go hide in a bomb shelter cuz i explode lol that was kinda funny those bomb puns hahha
Sex and Candy
Salute You in Your Grave
Sex and Candy
February 7th, 2008 at 08:11am
I sometimes just let it go beacuse the haters dont know what they are missing and dont have the smallest idea what the hell they are talking about, but other times I get really upset and just wanna jump on that persons face!
Citizen Erased.
Salute You in Your Grave
Citizen Erased.
February 7th, 2008 at 08:52am
I just smile at them and make them think I'm crazy. Very Happy But the other day a guy I hate walks up to me and hands me a teacher's boxcutter and says, "Here you go, emo kid." That pissed me off. Mad
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
February 8th, 2008 at 12:06am
Frank's Pixie:
I just smile at them and make them think I'm crazy. Very Happy But the other day a guy I hate walks up to me and hands me a teacher's boxcutter and says, "Here you go, emo kid." That pissed me off. Mad

that is SO mean. (hugs Pixie)
Citizen Erased.
Salute You in Your Grave
Citizen Erased.
February 8th, 2008 at 08:50am
that is SO mean. (hugs Pixie)[/quote]

Thank you! *hugs back* Yesterday the jerk was making fun of my friends and me for being emo. I hope he goes to hell.... Evil or Very Mad
x..touching_hands..x
Really Not Okay
x..touching_hands..x
February 8th, 2008 at 10:37am
I find a simple "and so the variety of life continues" and then smile works quite well. If they are a randomer, you can ask them to give you 5 reasons why their opinion should matter to you...and then say "nah, don't bother, I don't care anyway", or (my personal favourite) just be really, really nice..."Oh, you don't like them? That's cool, what do you like?" they are NEVER expecting that Very Happy
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
February 8th, 2008 at 02:52pm

I think they have the right nt to like MCR, but they dont have to go around insulting people and forcing there opinions down our throughts. i just ignore it if they do .

kill the wind.
Killjoy
kill the wind.
February 8th, 2008 at 03:15pm
I mainly ignore it. I know I'll end up being better than them. I get enough crap with being in band (our school isn't a band-friendly school) that I just learn to ignore it.
eepshyes
Shotgun Sinner
eepshyes
February 8th, 2008 at 03:19pm
I laugh.
At their stupidity.
I don't ever get made fun of, because at my school, it's "cool" to like my chem. Disgust
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
February 8th, 2008 at 05:37pm
the kids in my school are really disgusted if they see that i like MCR, they're like 'OMG you don't like chemical romance (yeh, they call MCR 'chemical romance'),do you?'
its really funny actually.
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
February 9th, 2008 at 11:06pm
Don't be aggressive. Don't be passive.

Just flip them off.

To hell at what they think. It's your life, right?
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
February 10th, 2008 at 01:21am
The haters just don't respect the band. They don't have anything better to do but to diss the band, I guess they just want to piss off fans.
xXDisenchantedXx.
Killjoy
xXDisenchantedXx.
February 11th, 2008 at 01:35am
I come up w/every cuss word I know..

FUCK OFF YOU ASS FUCING PIECE OF SHIT!! YOU CAN SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS CUNT SUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!

and it continues ^_^.
LoveFrankIero
Killjoy
LoveFrankIero
February 11th, 2008 at 03:29am
i get defensive if its really offensive to the band which it usually is.. otherwise i laugh in their face and say " YOU CANNOT DESTROY ME, you judgemental faggot!"
this one time-
i was walking down the street in my home made MCR shirt(im proud) and this chick came up to me and said " your gonna end up in the gutter, as a druggie and alcoholic emo like Gerard" i completly lost it! i mean she has no idea about wat Gerard went through!! i hit her in the face.......
Muffin Top
Jazz Hands
Muffin Top
February 11th, 2008 at 04:54am
I don't really tell anyone about the music i like cos it's none of their business
that way they don't know that i like mcr and i don't get the hassle
if people do find out i just tell people to get over it
someone saying they hate mcr doens't really affect me
Muffin Top
Jazz Hands
Muffin Top
February 11th, 2008 at 04:56am
ann-ARGH!:
the kids in my school are really disgusted if they see that i like MCR, they're like 'OMG you don't like chemical romance (yeh, they call MCR 'chemical romance'),do you?'
its really funny actually.

hahaha i knew a girl that called them that
lmfao
i couldn't stop laughing =]
Citizen Erased.
Salute You in Your Grave
Citizen Erased.
February 11th, 2008 at 08:56am
LoveFrankIero:
i get defensive if its really offensive to the band which it usually is.. otherwise i laugh in their face and say " YOU CANNOT DESTROY ME, you judgemental faggot!"
this one time-
i was walking down the street in my home made MCR shirt(im proud) and this chick came up to me and said " your gonna end up in the gutter, as a druggie and alcoholic emo like Gerard" i completly lost it! i mean she has no idea about wat Gerard went through!! i hit her in the face.......

^ lmfao Good for you, hitting her in the face. Laughing
Franks-for-the-venom
Killjoy
Franks-for-the-venom
February 11th, 2008 at 04:03pm
i just try to ignore its better than stooping down to there level the kids at my skool joke about cutting like its this really funny subject its like i would think if someone could be so sad that they would go so far as to self-harming that wouldnt be funny...
dreamerforever
Salute You in Your Grave
dreamerforever
February 11th, 2008 at 08:01pm
Ignore them. We will rise over them.