The Original Bob.
November 30th, 2007 at 04:01pm
I have no life, i'll still be here.
jadepansy459
Thinking Happy Thoughts
jadepansy459
November 30th, 2007 at 06:25pm
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW DVD!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope we don';t have to wait too much longer for it... it should be out for xmas dammit!!! hmmm...
i hope they still do SOME sort of interviews on their break.. theycan't COMPLETELY go away Sad
UglyAsSin
Jazz Hands
UglyAsSin
November 30th, 2007 at 06:42pm
I think that MCR are bound to still get new fans who are just discovering them, whether they are touring or not, like quite a few have said there will still be things to talk about and people to talk to on here. But it would be a sad Crying or Very sad thought especially considering some people such as myself have only just recently got to see them live for the first time.
FaceTheStrain
Jazz Hands
FaceTheStrain
November 30th, 2007 at 06:42pm
not to be negative but as much as i would love that they still do interviews and stuff its unlikely i think i mean look at Green Day there has not been any interviews or tv appearances since the whole American Idiot excitement stopped.

hopefully mcr will not be the same way
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
November 30th, 2007 at 07:15pm
UglyAsSin:
But it would be a sad Crying or Very sad thought especially considering some people such as myself have only just recently got to see them live for the first time.

I second this! Razz When I finally got the chance to see them live it was just before their long break. Damn my timing. Smile
howrie
Killjoy
howrie
December 3rd, 2007 at 09:22am
im sure we will be all fine cause we will just use these boards to talk about how excited we are for the new album
dimes O.O
Thinking Happy Thoughts
dimes O.O
December 3rd, 2007 at 09:42am
i became a fan a year ago and now im all -_-grrrr 2009 thts a long time i would be 13. But i think people will still go on the boards and stuff. I'm kinda sad that we all has to wait til 09 but they need it.
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
December 3rd, 2007 at 06:20pm
i'll definatly miss them and seeing them live but they need the break and lets face it, it's not that long til 2009.
Morgaine.
Jazz Hands
Morgaine.
December 3rd, 2007 at 06:28pm
Watch old interviews and LOTMS, still hang around here hoping for news, any news, listening to all the albums.....

In a word .... DYING........*cracks up*
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
December 3rd, 2007 at 06:54pm
We'll have the new live DVD / CD to obsess about and all those Frerard Baby / Dead and/or Leaving Band Member rumors to quash.
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
December 3rd, 2007 at 08:47pm
I don't think this site will become anyless active.
INO is more than just a site for people to talk about my chemical romance on. There are people on here who i care about so much and they are practically family.
So I don't think it will become anyless active at all!!
xxxx

Smile
jadepansy459
Thinking Happy Thoughts
jadepansy459
December 3rd, 2007 at 09:06pm
Ierophile.:
I lived when they were off tour while recording TBP, I can do it again.

I won't be upset, they need the break. 7 years is a long time. They need the time to get houses and have sexy kids (I'm talking to you, Framia; I need children to steal). We'll all live and if people leave because they aren't touring, it's their loss and they really have no patience.

LMFAO. im with ya on the stealing kid thing BAAAHAHA.
we should have kids.. so that our kid can be friends with his.. then we have an excuse to meet him... they wil have to go round eachothers houses at SOME point LMAO. hows that for rabid? anf Framia HAHA.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
December 3rd, 2007 at 09:24pm
We'll just have to keep listening to the music and watch the DVDs. People will probably be less active on the boards. I've seen that happen to other bands.
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
December 3rd, 2007 at 09:31pm
I'll live.

I'll probably definately miss them but who wont?
besides, they need the break and it means that they'll come back with another awesome record when they've had time to be with their families and start proper lives.
It'll probably mean i'll watch a ridicuous amount of interviews and listen to their cd's a LOT more XD

I'll definately stay on INO :] i have no social life XD so why would i leave?!
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
December 3rd, 2007 at 10:26pm
geegasm.:
We won't leave the band. The message boards might just me less active.

Thats what I would think.

That's what I think aswell.
I'll make it. Hopfully xD
They really deserve this break though. They've worked so hard this past year. And we can just expect another amazing album =]
asterina
Really Not Okay
asterina
December 4th, 2007 at 08:20am
I'm not afraid to keep on living...........
but absolutely i'm not gonna be fully in peaceful mind
wondering everyday what's their new sound would be like
especially when i remember what gerard said in SURS interviews

a bit like beach boys....................??????????
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
themillenia
Joining The Black Parade
themillenia
December 5th, 2007 at 01:02pm
I DON'T FU******* KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
September 17th, 2008 at 03:15am
A group will form and we will find them and ask them to play us a song. Then they will relize they need to stay on tour and make new songs. and we will organize this on the message boards. then they will say we saved there lives cause they all missed performing. and then something big will happen im not sure what yet im still thinking. (all because we are fans for life) Then you would know who realy was a fan and who wasn't cause some people would think its stupid.

my i hav an imagination i lay low on sugar Dance
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
September 17th, 2008 at 01:00pm
xfearsxofxfallingx:
A group will form and we will find them and ask them to play us a song. Then they will relize they need to stay on tour and make new songs. and we will organize this on the message boards. then they will say we saved there lives cause they all missed performing. and then something big will happen im not sure what yet im still thinking. (all because we are fans for life) Then you would know who realy was a fan and who wasn't cause some people would think its stupid.

my i hav an imagination i lay low on sugar Dance

ditto
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
Motor Baby
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
September 17th, 2008 at 05:25pm
I would just wait patentley (sp?) for them to record a new album, but I'd be like to any people that ask or don't ask, that they havn't broken up, they're just having a break, and I would join the group that forms. xD