Don't have an account? Create one!

What will we do when MCR stops touring?

AuthorMessage
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
September 17th, 2008 at 03:15am
A group will form and we will find them and ask them to play us a song. Then they will relize they need to stay on tour and make new songs. and we will organize this on the message boards. then they will say we saved there lives cause they all missed performing. and then something big will happen im not sure what yet im still thinking. (all because we are fans for life) Then you would know who realy was a fan and who wasn't cause some people would think its stupid.

my i hav an imagination i lay low on sugar Dance
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
September 17th, 2008 at 01:00pm
xfearsxofxfallingx:
A group will form and we will find them and ask them to play us a song. Then they will relize they need to stay on tour and make new songs. and we will organize this on the message boards. then they will say we saved there lives cause they all missed performing. and then something big will happen im not sure what yet im still thinking. (all because we are fans for life) Then you would know who realy was a fan and who wasn't cause some people would think its stupid.

my i hav an imagination i lay low on sugar Dance

ditto
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
Motor Baby
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
September 17th, 2008 at 05:25pm
I would just wait patentley (sp?) for them to record a new album, but I'd be like to any people that ask or don't ask, that they havn't broken up, they're just having a break, and I would join the group that forms. xD
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
September 17th, 2008 at 08:32pm
jadepansy459:
i'm kinda worried that they don't go away for too long... and settle a bit TOO much ya know? 2009 at the earliest is a LONG time to wait... :S
Us MCR fans have got to stick together and be for eachother all the way through.
who agrees???

thats exactly how i feel! im worried their going to settle down too much you know what i mean? and get sooo into all their other projects (even though i think that they deserve the break and all their projects are wonderful! i dont mean that in a ngeative way!) that they might just get away from all of it and the album wont come out til even later!
but i mean we shouldn't rush them they really do deserve the break.
but yes sticking together! go MCRMY!
MCR!
Motor Baby
MCR!
September 18th, 2008 at 10:40am
I would try to convince them to make another record ! However that would go.
Im worried that im never going to see them live, I HAVE TO , If i could i would go.. i would do pretty much anything to see them... I
Spirit of Jazz.
Motor Baby
Spirit of Jazz.
September 18th, 2008 at 01:19pm
we will shrivel up and die.
lol not really
i hope.
eh, we'll stick together and keep listening to their other stuff. we will survive. i mean, reallly people. they're just taking a well deserved break. its not like they're dead.... the mcrmy will live on, reguardless of anything that happens.