Don't have an account? Create one!

01/31/2008 - Jakarta, Indonesia - Plenary Hall.

AuthorMessage
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
January 14th, 2008 at 02:10pm
From MCRmy South East Asia:

Hey guys, the organizer for Jakarta show, Java Musikindo, told us that they are willing to give us a favour on forwarding gifts to MCR. So to those who want to send them gifts, you can send them through us with terms as below.

• Gift items must be under these conditions.
1. No fragile items, e.g. made of glass
2. Preferably small size, easy to carry
3. No sharp objects.

Conditions were made for convenience to all parties; us, Java Musikindo and MCR. Thank you for your understanding.

• Attached a tag or a card on your gifts which include:
1. Your name.
2. To whom (optional)
If you have different items to be given to each member, we suggest that you write to whom the respected gift was meant for.

• Letters
If you guys would like to give them a letter too, kindly put it in a sealed envelope with your name on it.

• Fan art
For fan art, please submit them to MCRmy Indonesia as a part of their project. You guys can see the details here.

Please email us first if you want to send the gifts and we will get back to you with the postal address.

Or for those who are interested in joining our meet-up, you guys could bring the gifts on meet-up day which would be on…

Date : Saturday, January 19th, 2008
Time : 2 p.m. (onwards)
Place : Food court @ Plaza Senayan

Those who'd like to come, kindly inform us your name and contact number by email at least 3 days prior to the event. Email can be send to mcrmy_southeastasia@yahoo.com or to Ruzeth at areugonna_die@yahoo.com. Ruzeth would be co-handling the meet-up =]
asterina
Really Not Okay
asterina
January 16th, 2008 at 11:17pm
damn i just read the notification about the gift, i haven't figured out what will i give to them and how will i sent em to the coordinator
by the way have you guys seen the contest for meeting them held by Java Musikindo on their websites
soo ABSURD, we have to register for a ringback tone by USSY
c'mon,,,,,,,,,,,
who care about her

still think how i'm gonna meet them
facobasten1984
Killjoy
facobasten1984
January 18th, 2008 at 12:12pm
hey asterina i fly from yogya too for the concert!!!!
my mom ask me who will u watch the concert with i just told her random name.... coz once she knew i 'm alone she'd make big fuss abt it -_-
YAY
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
January 18th, 2008 at 01:20pm
asterina:
damn i just read the notification about the gift, i haven't figured out what will i give to them and how will i sent em to the coordinator
by the way have you guys seen the contest for meeting them held by Java Musikindo on their websites
soo ABSURD, we have to register for a ringback tone by USSY
c'mon,,,,,,,,,,,
who care about her

still think how i'm gonna meet them

^ yeah i heard about the competition. its so weird because now every kids who want to win that meet and greet has to bear the shame of having Ussy in their ring back tone. (well, its not that she's bad or anything, but DUH!) :Rolling Eyes Java is such a respected promoter that i cant believe that they have to sink that low to promote their singer. heesh.

btw, i heard local band Nidji is going to be the opening act. Anyone heard about this?
asterina
Really Not Okay
asterina
January 18th, 2008 at 08:24pm
facobasten1984:
hey asterina i fly from yogya too for the concert!!!!
my mom ask me who will u watch the concert with i just told her random name.... coz once she knew i 'm alone she'd make big fuss abt it -_-
YAY

hello facobasten1984 my MCR fellow from Yogya
very glad to hear from you
now i'm quite relief that there's another person like me in the cityClap , coz none of the people around me care at all about the concert Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad so I can't share the excitement
yeah my mom also don't like the fact that i'm going alone as a GIRL Disgust , she's afraid that the concert will be like Indonesian rock concert with fights, riot and stuff

but when I ask her to go with me she said I'd rather use the money to go shopping Blah.. mom are all the same

by the way when will you fly from Yogya... really hope that we can meet up at the venue.......
asterina
Really Not Okay
asterina
January 18th, 2008 at 08:30pm
Gerard Way.:

btw, i heard local band Nidji is going to be the opening act. Anyone heard about this?

Nidji.... cool.....interesting
since they have some kind of eccentricity just like MCR
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
January 18th, 2008 at 08:52pm
asterina:

yeah my mom also don't like the fact that i'm going alone as a GIRL Disgust , she's afraid that the concert will be like Indonesian rock concert with fights, riot and stuff

same here, girl. im going alone and is probably gonna be like a stunned monkey when i got there because i have no one to sing and mosh with. Cry

i heard about the indo rock concert- that's the main reason why im buying tribune ticket. Disgust i wanna mosh so bad but since im going alone- im afraid if i fall there'll be no one to pick me up and ended up dead in the pit. lmfao
asterina
Really Not Okay
asterina
January 18th, 2008 at 09:06pm
Gerard Way.:

i wanna mosh so bad but since im going alone- im afraid if i fall there'll be no one to pick me up and ended up dead in the pit. lmfao

you know what... i thought the same thing
that's why i've prepared my phsycal condition, coz i know i have to struggle to get to the front line
i've ran, liftweight...
now i'm a strong girl ha..ha...
ready to mosh Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
facobasten1984
Killjoy
facobasten1984
January 19th, 2008 at 10:02pm
i want to buy binoculars.....anyone know how to get it in yogya?
* ok wrong placve this is an internatonal forum hahaha*
well....i dont want much like mosh or anythin , just wanna get as close as i can ato the stage and se the binoculars HAHHAH....
i dunno who is it in the front row.
but i attend mcr conecrt last dec in spore, standing but at the back row. i tought there were no mosh but i might be mistaken coz i was stunned till the end, and i didnt even know the song order i was mesmerized till the end kinda half awake hahahha..
asterina: wish i can meet you too!!! i'll go to jkt on30 to get the ticket from detik.com ( jl buncit ) omg .................
to be honest i'm a lil bit wary abt the fact im going to the concert in indonesia alone, since some indonesian concert ended w some dead victim.....but as i reaed from many ppl postings tht Mr Gee wont let the fans stomp eachother and yes i have faith in him and his fellow friends.......then OKAY im goin alone!!!!
asterina mabbe we can go to nav or happypuppy someday HAHAHAH my frnd always stare at me when i scream singing MCR song HAHAHAHAHAH *blush*
OMGGGGG im TOO EXCITED HEREEEE
facobasten1984
Killjoy
facobasten1984
January 19th, 2008 at 10:02pm
btw the ussy ringtone is FFFF cheesy,, shame on java musikindo -__-
asterina
Really Not Okay
asterina
January 20th, 2008 at 09:44pm
facobasten1984:

asterina mabbe we can go to nav or happypuppy someday HAHAHAH my frnd always stare at me when i scream singing MCR song HAHAHAHAHAH *blush*
OMGGGGG im TOO EXCITED HEREEEE

yeah we should someday, one day my friend just went to nav nav and when she got home she said to me
"you should've come with me, there's like a bunch of MCR song there"
and i was like
Shocked Shocked (never expect such that things)
now i really wanna go there, but my friends won't take me they afraid that i will monopolize the songlist with MCR song, so i still haven't sang there
have you figured out when would be the best time to go to JCC, the concert start at 8 pm, and we better come at???????
i really wanna see em closely, do you buy festival or tribune ticket?

i will arrive at Jakarta also at Jan 30
front row, togeter we can do it Laughing Dance Dance
asterina
Really Not Okay
asterina
January 20th, 2008 at 09:47pm
facobasten1984:
btw the ussy ringtone is FFFF cheesy,, shame on java musikindo -__-

You actually already USE that?????
i haven't but i really want to take the chance to meet em
but man having Ussy at my cell phone
facobasten1984
Killjoy
facobasten1984
January 21st, 2008 at 01:00am
hum....based on previous experience im hoping to get there by 11 am. thts how to get to the front row.....
again, based on my previous exp, its okay if sumone get there 1st and if others come late , can jump over the plastic fence ( my friend did that , but better make it less noticeable as possible)
mine is festival ( the 5hundred one, i believe its festival) xD

idk abt how the ringtone sounds but the idea using ussy's not MCR for MCR meetup is ridiculous-cheesy one but anyhow , however it might sounds ussy ringtone will always sounds cheesy compared to MCR Razz
btw i have filled the ringtone form, the java website accepted it but didnt really giude me to download it so ...hell yea idk what they want.

lemme know if we can fit the schedule concert!
Smile

my YM if u want to contact me:
facobasten1984@yahoo.com
asterina
Really Not Okay
asterina
January 21st, 2008 at 02:22am
facobasten1984:
hum....based on previous experience im hoping to get there by 11 am. thts how to get to the front row.....

no problem for me to be there that time, i'll put a tent if i have to Cool

facobasten1984:
mine is festival ( the 5hundred one, i believe its festival) xD

mine too, but 500.000 won't go away just to see MCR as big as my thumb, viva front row!!! Wink Wink Wink

facobasten1984:
lemme know if we can fit the schedule concert!
Smile

i think we'd better be, coz i don't know how to spend 9 hours of waiting without any fellow Naughty Naughty
btw i've added you on YM
facobasten1984
Killjoy
facobasten1984
January 21st, 2008 at 10:19am
yap, you're on my list asterina!
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
January 28th, 2008 at 03:52am
THREE DAYS.

Anyway, just an information from Java Musikindo: There will be no press conference for MCR during their Indonesia show. Sad
facobasten1984
Killjoy
facobasten1984
January 31st, 2008 at 11:17pm
WAHHHHf tasterina and i got to the front row n see the guys very ei! in
loads of the girls passed out....
hitting pushing and poking, teenies and screaming...

gee was sing like a rock starrr!!!!! coz he is omg somg zomg best niight ever!!!!htc
he was a pale dark knight from above ( need i say more....it was surreal.)
mikey played soooo well he was fun to watchWink
bob was there and having long hair like gerard, all the guys was thereeee!!!!!
btw anyone knw the title for the opening song? it sounded like green day!
more info later zomg.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA need more of mcr concertttt
facobasten1984
Killjoy
facobasten1984
February 1st, 2008 at 12:56am
he's so MUCH beautiful in person
do you have any tips, becoz i cnat record anythiing aafter the 3rd song coz my digicam got ( foggy? dew/moisture? ) on the lens I CANT GET MORE PICS bcoz all pics get blurry cos it was very moist and hot!!!!
any advice how to ??/
coz i only got like 1 song and no pics at alll coz i cant use the cams becoz its blurry lens T.T

REGRETTTTTT it alOTTT
asterina
Really Not Okay
asterina
February 2nd, 2008 at 01:03am
after lining up for about 7 hours with fascobasten1984 we got the front row, which unfortunately the fiercest zone....
man... people were pushing from back, front, right, left.. trying to get nearer to the stage...
i was pretty schock at the beginning, since that was my first live music concert..
then after few songs i managed my self pretty well, trying to split my energy for 4 task at the same time
1. keeping my self concious and alive among a lot of big guys
2. see the 5 guys on the stage clearly (sadly I rarely saw frank and bob)
3. recall the lyrics and sing all the songs
4. jump and raised my hand as Gee asked us

facobasten1984 pliz share ur record coz i was so stupid not to bring any recording device, now i try to keep the image from that show in my head...
facobasten1984
Killjoy
facobasten1984
February 2nd, 2008 at 01:25pm
mine is really bad....only 1 record believe or not and its only like 1 mins.
i find some really good one on youtube ( keywords : my chemical romance jakarta)
to be honest i never really upload any video .....and not sure how to make it smaller in size...

zomg......the dark prince...

i'll show you the video form my cam next time me meet!
PROMISE in public.

still regret alot abt my moist lens...!!!!!!!