Don't have an account? Create one!

forget about the dirty looks

AuthorMessage
hairlikeray
Joining The Black Parade
hairlikeray
December 26th, 2007 at 11:07pm
if this already exists or something than someone lock it, but i just wanted to know have you ever gotton dirty looks or called any nicknames for wearing something or doing something my chem related?or am i alone?

im known as; MYCHEMICALEMO!HAHA Crying or Very sad Mad i sometimes hate people.
I.wish.i.wer.a.ghost
Motor Baby
I.wish.i.wer.a.ghost
December 27th, 2007 at 01:44am
me and my mate got eggs throwen at us and got told we looked like shit because we were wearing MCR t shirts...well she was i was wearing my frank one, but still, it wasnt nice and then we got told to go to the moon...we were like wtf? haha
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
December 27th, 2007 at 05:09pm
no ones ever been rude to my face which seems to be quite rare!
but people have deleted me on myspace because of it, it doesn't really bother me, i'd rather they did delete me if they're that small minded that they can't accept peoples differing musical tastes. it wasn't like i posted millions of bulletins about them.
just a couple of blogs and a bit on my profile. i didn't force them to read it.

x] i realise that was a bit of a rant
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
December 27th, 2007 at 05:52pm
No, you're not alone.
I get called emo all the time because I listen to MCR.
Everyone knows that they're my favourite band and they just have to learn to put up with it now.
maudlinromance
Bleeding on the Floor
maudlinromance
December 27th, 2007 at 08:08pm
One of the dirty looks I have gotten was when I was explaining my deep adoration of te boys. I was explaining how I got into them, what events transpired, and how they have affected me and my daily life. The person I was telling thought I must have been a complete nutcase (or at least looked like it) and didn't know what to say about it.
Skittles.Vampire.
Joining The Black Parade
Skittles.Vampire.
December 27th, 2007 at 08:21pm
I get called emo a lot =[
And I lost a friend cause they were my favourite band and I had a bit about them on my myspace and stuff...
Liek teh lulz!
Salute You in Your Grave
Liek teh lulz!
December 27th, 2007 at 10:44pm
Skittles.Vampire.:
I get called emo a lot =[
And I lost a friend cause they were my favourite band and I had a bit about them on my myspace and stuff...

Same here, my cousins keep calling me "EMO" for loving MCR so much, but I hate it because I'm not emo, I just love the band, what the hell made me an emo? MCR? They're not emo. They're just a fucking rock band!
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
December 27th, 2007 at 10:52pm
I've never been called emo. But once, I wore a t-shirt and they said, "MCR sucks." then they next day, same class, they said the same thing.
But, once I said MCR pulled me out of a depression, and a kid thought I was crazy.
Fading Sanity
Bleeding on the Floor
Fading Sanity
December 27th, 2007 at 10:59pm
no one has really said anything to me, my friends don't really care if I like them, but today in a store a few malibu barbie girls looked at my like I was a freak Mad
and my brother said I was a goth... (yes, my own flesh and blood)
My Sharona.
Bleeding on the Floor
My Sharona.
December 28th, 2007 at 12:41am
When I wear MCR stuff, a lot of people go up to me and ask me if I'm emo. Or mime slitting wrists.
And a lot of people, like at shopping centres, they'll look at my t-shirt or hat, and they'll glance at my face and quickly look away just in case the 'emo' bites or something.
Muffin Top
Jazz Hands
Muffin Top
December 28th, 2007 at 12:52am
I remember when i asked some of my friends (who are not really fans) if they wanted to go to a my chemical romance concert with me (cos i needed to go with someone cos my mum wouldn't let me go on my own....long story LOL) and one girl said to me "no way they are emo shit and besides i would get killed if i ever went to one of their concerts" I laughed so hard cos it was so pathetic...yer cos mcr fans are murderers *rolls eyes*

One of my friends (who i didn't even know liked mcr) went with me. I'm guessing she kept it a secret so she didn't get picked on as well....it's stupid to think u gotta keep the band u love a secret just cos u will get picked on if u say......LOL i wrote a lot sorryVery Happy
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
December 28th, 2007 at 01:32am
Not anymore; I stopped putting up with dirty looks some time ago. as in I don't acknowledge them anymore. Usually it's because of my eczema; certain ppl look at the marks or rash on my arms like it was some kind of dangerous fungus. U know what, MyChem actually helps me deal with that. I hear G's voice in my head saying "Screw them to hell, they don't matter." And thats what i do.

Occasionally i get told by my colleagues to turn down my MCR music, but thats about it!! haha
Rose Red.
Jazz Hands
Rose Red.
December 28th, 2007 at 02:39am
I have an MCR messenger bag (the one with TBP skelton on it) and I use it to carry around my book in school. Because of that, I get called a teenie by all the "emo", "goth", and "scene" kids because my style is kinda like out of Seventeen magazine. I used to get so pissed at this, because none of those people know how much MCR really mean to me, but I just ignore it now. I just wish peole would realize that what you wear doesn't specify the type of music you're "supposed" to listen to. Sad
elizaFREAK
Killjoy
elizaFREAK
December 28th, 2007 at 06:49am
I get called emo and I know that this guy I used to know doesn't listen to them anymore because his friend's think that MCR are lame.. Sad
mr.ross
Jazz Hands
mr.ross
December 28th, 2007 at 07:08am
I have to go through every.single.day with some people asking me if I'm goth, and others asking it I'm emo. It's not like I describe my undying love for all of them(other than in front of my friends) in front of them. Just a few stickers,pictures, and..........................song quotes all over my notebooks and binders and Saxophone case and clarient case. I'm suprised they haven't called me obsessed yet(my mom has)
Okay, rant over.
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
December 28th, 2007 at 07:45am
I get called emo.
By people who doesn't know what emo is.
It's annoying.
mkeywaylovr3434
Killjoy
mkeywaylovr3434
December 28th, 2007 at 12:15pm
yea alot of times
XUnholyConfessionsX
Bleeding on the Floor
XUnholyConfessionsX
December 28th, 2007 at 01:25pm
My Sharona.:
When I wear MCR stuff, a lot of people go up to me and ask me if I'm emo. Or mime slitting wrists.
And a lot of people, like at shopping centres, they'll look at my t-shirt or hat, and they'll glance at my face and quickly look away just in case the 'emo' bites or something.
AAAU
Joining The Black Parade
AAAU
December 28th, 2007 at 01:43pm
hmm i had no idea this "emo" calling thing is so common. it's extremeee BS. the only people that comment my mcr shirts are usually complementing me.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
December 28th, 2007 at 02:40pm
Emo basically.
Gothic emo.
MCR SUCK!
and my friend told me that some people were talking shit about me for wearing a MCR shirt and she told them off.

Rolling Eyes