Don't have an account? Create one!

forget about the dirty looks

AuthorMessage
Last.Night.On.Earth
Bleeding on the Floor
Last.Night.On.Earth
August 24th, 2009 at 11:13am
We're all guilty of judging people now matter how innocent you try to show yourself but I don't think that just because you wear something or listen to something you should automatically be an emo.

I got bullied quite badly when I was in third year at school ( 2 years ago, I was twelve/thirteen) when it came known that i liked MCR at one point a guy threw a pair of newly sharpened scissors at me and they just missed my face. Felt quite lucky on that one! Since then things have calmed down a bit but if anybody disses what i like, i tend to get into massive arguments.. I'm just really passionate about what i believe in. lol
x
Stand By Ure Beliefs
Fabulous Killjoy
Stand By Ure Beliefs
August 24th, 2009 at 11:39am
I get called emo a lot and people mime slitting wrists. Thats people who don't know me well or just randomers I see on the street. People who used to be my friends don't talk to me any more because they think I'm a wanna be emo because I own MCR shirts and I went to a concert last year. It used to bother me but now I just get on with life and whenever people say something about them being emo I can hear Gerard saying we're not emo and never will be. I've just got used to the fact everyone hates me and can't accept who I am. Bad luck to them.

There is one girl though that I do get on with keeps checking me for cuts which is quite funny though. Very Happy
Last.Night.On.Earth
Bleeding on the Floor
Last.Night.On.Earth
August 24th, 2009 at 01:19pm
Everyone doesn't hate you... I'm sure that's an exaggeration... I don't hate you,
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 24th, 2009 at 01:23pm
duff's woman slash:
they are pretty emo. just because gerard says they aren't emo dosen't mean they aren't emo.
they aren't emo.

emo
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
August 24th, 2009 at 06:49pm
when i say emo, i mean as most people class it-the stereotype, not the actuall genre.
Ronnie Radke
Killjoy
Ronnie Radke
August 24th, 2009 at 08:59pm
Okay guys, let's pretend for a second we're not My Chem fans.
And we just happen to stumble upon them.
What would you think of a bunch of guys wearing makeup, tight jeans, and mostly black, singing lyrics like, "Sometimes I cry from all the pleading; so sick and tired of all the needless beating"?

You would think they were a typical, stereotypical emo band.
Ronnie Radke
Killjoy
Ronnie Radke
August 24th, 2009 at 08:59pm
Okay guys, let's pretend for a second we're not My Chem fans.
And we just happen to stumble upon them.
What would you think of a bunch of guys wearing makeup, tight jeans, and mostly black, singing lyrics like, "Sometimes I cry from all the pleading; so sick and tired of all the needless beating"?

You would think they were a typical, stereotypical emo band.
Skywalker
Salute You in Your Grave
Skywalker
August 25th, 2009 at 04:46am
one guy asked me that do I slit my wrists, because I wear My Chems t-shirt
>_____<
i almost hit him
Stand By Ure Beliefs
Fabulous Killjoy
Stand By Ure Beliefs
August 25th, 2009 at 04:28pm
xMyHeArTfElTrOmAnCex:
Everyone doesn't hate you... I'm sure that's an exaggeration... I don't hate you,

Okay it was kinda. I ment everyone who knows me excluding family, everyone tells me that.
squishy216
Killjoy
squishy216
August 25th, 2009 at 09:09pm
I get dirty looks from the majority of people who aren't classified as "lame" at my school when I wear MCR shirts...I don't really care though. Middle school was even worse though. If I say I'd listen to My Chem I was automatically looked at differently and judged to be "emo" or something along those lines.
Pansy'sthename
Killjoy
Pansy'sthename
November 30th, 2009 at 10:28pm
I was walikng down the hall in a MCR shirt and someone walked up to me and looked at my fingerless gloves and said
"Are you hiding cuts under there emo?" then said prep pushed me and I jit the hall
greatestemokiduknow
Killjoy
greatestemokiduknow
December 3rd, 2009 at 11:12am
ive been called emo, been made fun of everyday, had stuff throw at me, and exiled in school. everyone here sees my cuts and just look at me like a loser and flip me off and call me retarded and tell me they hate me. all that just for wearing a MCR sweatshirt.
Love It Or Leave It
Killjoy
Love It Or Leave It
December 4th, 2009 at 03:44pm
Wow I never thought I would feel lucky to have gone to my high school. The jerks there were too preocupied with their looks and their sports to do anything other than start rumors.. I heard that I was a witch, that I was gay, and that I was crazy and suicidal. I guess in MS that's all they could come up with.. They weren't very original.. It really sucked, but after reading some of the stories on here I feel so glad that that's all they did..
Sorrows.
Killjoy
Sorrows.
December 7th, 2009 at 05:11pm
I suppose people can be annoying...there was one boy who continually called me emo which bugged me.

Worst thing that happened is when i was wearing my MCR hoodie and someone chucked something at me from a car. I suppose it might not have been an attack because of the MCR hoodie but the fact that someone said they had been 'emo bashing' strongly pointed to it.
stockholm syndrome.
Awake and Unafraid
stockholm syndrome.
December 7th, 2009 at 07:24pm
I've been called "Emo" a couple times.
AvengedRomace
Fabulous Killjoy
AvengedRomace
December 8th, 2009 at 08:48pm
I get called Emo all the time because I listen to MCR.....
But it manily started the day I was screaming MCR lyrics with my besit Autumn...
nervesplitter
Killjoy
nervesplitter
December 9th, 2009 at 08:49am
i get called greebo it really pisses me off and they tell me to cut my hair
nervesplitter
Killjoy
nervesplitter
December 9th, 2009 at 08:51am
i get called gay cause of my hair but gay is 1 of the most used insults ever
rock_on4evur11
Killjoy
rock_on4evur11
December 29th, 2009 at 10:12pm
i go to a catholic school (kind of ironic considering i love My Chem) and they make fun of me they call a catholic emo- I DON'T CUT MYSELF! its my last year and cant wait to get away from that skool- cuz im the only one in the entire skool who likes them(small skool). my frend actually sed she liked them- then denied just cuz everyone else hated them. i luv to b a loner actually. but when 'frends' turn against, its kinda sad-- (i need new frends i think). MCR are my heroes and get me through every day i love them. Wink