But I like My Chem better than any of those people who call me that,
so, suck it.
Break Me Down
Fabulous Killjoy
Break Me Down
December 31st, 2009 at 03:34pm
Ronnie Radke:
A Thousand Reasons:
i just say 'you know, i dont like being called emo. but since your calling me a label i dont like, i think ill do the same. do you mind if i call you dip shit?'

XDDD I Lol'ed at that!
One guy at my school had a 'Kill a chav' top on!! Punk

And I don't like to stand up for myself because it makes people hate me more and call me weird...
My friend said I was born lonely..I belive her Laughing Embarassed

haha, glad i could humour you. xD
but who cares if they dislike you?
i mean, if you keep letting people just walk all over you like that, you'll never stand up for yourself. build some confidence!
trust me, i was afriad to stand up for myself, too. one day i did, and people respect me now. im way better off.

oh yeah, i got suspended yesterday.
someone wrote 'emo fag that like wrist cutting music emo music like ETF and MCR' on my locker. i figured out who it was, i wrote 'bitch please, figure out what emo is.'
someone i got suspended, but they didnt?
haha, i sometimes hate my school.

Eh, I wish it was that easy sometimes. That is sorta funny, and I'm glad you're somewhat respected. Where I live, people think they're "gangster". Not many people around here like MCR, even the ones who do always claim that they're "scene". I stand up for myself 24/7, but so far, I've just been thrown to the ground and beaten up. I'm not going to let them walk over me, but I'm careful to not take it too far.
Resilience
Killjoy
Resilience
September 14th, 2010 at 01:27am
I'm called emo at school because of my haircut and my tendency to wear black. And a nerd, too, because I, unlike my classmates, like to pay attention in class. People ask me if I slit my wrists (never have). And this one girl who I HATE HATE HATE Evil or Very Mad said jokingly to her friend, "Yeah, me and 'Resilience' (cough) are best buddies. I help her through her panic attacks!" And I'm sitting there thinking, 'NOT FUCKING FUNNY. I have had a panic attack before, you bitch!' I didn't say that, though, that wouldn't have helped my case...

Ugh. This is the reason I like being anti-social.
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
September 14th, 2010 at 07:26am
Recently I was called, "a f***ing headbanging mosher." I konw it was meant in a derogatory sense but I felt oddly proud anyway. I actually grinned at the guy.
the desperate ranks.
Always Born a Crime
the desperate ranks.
September 15th, 2010 at 05:42pm
I've been called emo before as well, even though most of the bands I listen to aren't close to being even stereotypically emo. (One girl thinks that Bad Religion is emo.)

I've also had my arm grabbed and my sleeve pushed down to look for cuts because, according this person, and I quote: "Emo people who where hair ties on there wrists cut themselves." Disgust
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 16th, 2010 at 09:08pm
I've never had any 'weird reactions' for liking mcr. I guess I'm lucky?
the_black_parader
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_black_parader
September 18th, 2010 at 11:34am
my friends call me a gay fag. my friends. pisses me off but i dont care.
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
September 18th, 2010 at 01:00pm
^ KICK THEM IN THE NUTS!

*ahem* Sorry, the Cartman fan in me got out there. Anyway, me thinks you need some new friends (ones which actually act like friends).
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
September 20th, 2010 at 09:39am
I've been called emo a lot of times, but that was years ago.
I just laughed at them.
Radioactive
Killjoy
Radioactive
October 11th, 2010 at 09:01am
"are you emo?", "are you goth?", "are you punk?"
Those questions are so annoying, and when I usually say "I'm not emo, I'm non of that stuff" THEY JUST KEEP ASKING
Kuu
Killjoy
Kuu
October 12th, 2010 at 06:34am
Actually, no one used to comment at all... Until my best friend started calling me emo to wind me up one day ¬¬'' I've changed schools since then though ^^
I'm lucky, I live in Spain, and MCR are pretty much unknown where I live, so no one really comments at all.
I've had the question ''are you goth? Are you punk? Are you ''heavy''?'' before... I'm actually Visual Kei, so when I tell them that, they just kind of walk away all confused and disappointed XDDD
pitchforkred
Killjoy
pitchforkred
October 20th, 2010 at 06:23pm
"Preppy slut"

...because you know im a slut. Being with one guy and all for over 3 years (Being sarcastic)
I Must Be Dreaming.
Awake and Unafraid
I Must Be Dreaming.
October 20th, 2010 at 06:30pm
I haven't received many looks or names when peple know I like My Chemical Romance. I just sometimes get weird looks and get the occasional "emo" thrown out there.
Chemical Catastrophe
Awake and Unafraid
Chemical Catastrophe
November 2nd, 2010 at 12:20pm
bitch... f*****g skank...

Always fun...
the_black_parader
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_black_parader
November 3rd, 2010 at 08:04pm
SisterOfTheRose:
^ KICK THEM IN THE NUTS!

*ahem* Sorry, the Cartman fan in me got out there. Anyway, me thinks you need some new friends (ones which actually act like friends).

me thinks youre correct but if i were to do that (which i wont cuz im an introverted wuss) they would get mad and say they were joking. they make fun of my religion too which recently has been angering me to the point where im just not gonna talk to em anymore. sorry theres probly a thread for this kind of ranting but i dont know of one so ima just let it out here.
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
November 6th, 2010 at 09:10am
i have been called emo a lot, but that was like two or three years ago.
people never call me emo anymore even if i listen to mcr.
XxMCRFANFTWxX
Killjoy
XxMCRFANFTWxX
November 30th, 2010 at 09:31pm
i have been called an emo whore for liking them and then i said that they have prevented me from doing some horrible things to myself and others
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
December 1st, 2010 at 08:56am
the_black_parader:
me thinks youre correct but if i were to do that (which i wont cuz im an introverted wuss) they would get mad and say they were joking. they make fun of my religion too which recently has been angering me to the point where im just not gonna talk to em anymore. sorry theres probly a thread for this kind of ranting but i dont know of one so ima just let it out here.

There's a vent thread in the INO Chamber *cough*

/spam
Asdfghjkl;
Killjoy
Asdfghjkl;
December 1st, 2010 at 03:05pm
Mostly emo -_-
And these certain people in my class especially annoy me, because whenever we walk past each other at school, they start screaming stuff like, 'Emo!! Go listen to your crap music and slit your wrists!'
Euggh. I just ignore them though, and recently I think they have accepted I won't change becasue of them.
the desperate ranks.
Always Born a Crime
the desperate ranks.
December 9th, 2010 at 07:12pm
Argh. Random, unintentional post. Ignore.