Don't have an account? Create one!

After mcr's 2 year break....

AuthorMessage
daneeissxc.
Jazz Hands
daneeissxc.
January 4th, 2008 at 11:16pm
=)
I'm glad that they're going on a break, they've been breaking their asses to make us fans happy.
But I do expect that 'fans' will ditch the band, after 2 years. Like, who wouldn't be sad to know that they would have to listen to the Bullets, Revenge and Parade for the next 2 years?

Let's just hope babies will start popping out. ^^
SQUEE!
daneeissxc.
Jazz Hands
daneeissxc.
January 4th, 2008 at 11:16pm
PAGE CLAIMAGE!

=D
Ahead of the Curve
Always Born a Crime
Ahead of the Curve
January 5th, 2008 at 08:15am
hopefully the teenies would of moved on to something new
and the hardcore fans still remain for hopefully another amazing album
lyrical lies.
Always Born a Crime
lyrical lies.
January 5th, 2008 at 10:27am
^ I agreee
I think the teenies will move on and that the die hard fans will wait patiently because we know how deserving of a break they are.
asterina
Really Not Okay
asterina
January 6th, 2008 at 09:32am
Yes I think they do need a break
even though my selfish side as a fan never want to separate from their music ever......

even Gerard said in some interview that emotional stuff happened more often lately eg in the project revolution (i do think that's becoz they're pushing themselves too hard) and i don't want that kind of stuff slowly but surely eats the band inside and lead to something worse or worst..... (break up) it happened with a lot of band

their three albums had made me see my life in a very different way know. i'll strive to do "something with substance and make an impact" just like what they've done.

so many messages they've told us.....
I hold to to that.... and wait patiently
i think it's time to rethink it and bring it all into our life
Gangly.
Killjoy
Gangly.
January 6th, 2008 at 12:21pm
They definitely deserve a break. they work so hard to make us all happy all the time. Their real fans will wait and respect that. The progression between albums in a way reflected the changes in my life and the next album will just be another reflection of growing up.

Sometimes I get frustrated and selfish because I just want them to keep touring and hurry up with more more more, but you cant realistically think like that.

idk it kinda hurts but you gotta let them have a break ya know?
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
January 6th, 2008 at 12:21pm
Frank will be married and probably Ray will be as well. Very Happy
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
January 9th, 2008 at 01:33pm
Guitar Hero:
They definitely deserve a break. they work so hard to make us all happy all the time. Their real fans will wait and respect that. The progression between albums in a way reflected the changes in my life and the next album will just be another reflection of growing up.

Sometimes I get frustrated and selfish because I just want them to keep touring and hurry up with more more more, but you cant realistically think like that.

idk it kinda hurts but you gotta let them have a break ya know?

i agree i mean in a way im dreading not being able to see them live for like 2 whole years (god forbid!!) but then i think once they come back the shows will be so much more special because i would have been waiting so long for it =]
Bleeding; Juliet
Motor Baby
Bleeding; Juliet
January 9th, 2008 at 03:53pm
two fucking years without a new quote? something new to get me through the day? what the fuck am i going to do? LISTEN TO FECCKING BRITNEY SPEARS?
JESUS CHRIST MAN. they need it though. dizzy's got a good point... but still =C
Brenny Boo
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Brenny Boo
March 5th, 2008 at 09:04am
They're getting a 2 year break?!?WTF?Never mind......But if they come back as emo fucktards with a lot of emotional songs then that is gonna suck and if they wont be as fun as they were before.And if one of them gets a kid then thats gonna suck big time!I bet their gonna fucking their wives and stuff.But I'm just being bitter about it.So never mind.

-sorry-
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
March 5th, 2008 at 11:19pm
gerarddemolition:
They're getting a 2 year break?!?WTF?Never mind......But if they come back as emo fucktards with a lot of emotional songs then that is gonna suck and if they wont be as fun as they were before.And if one of them gets a kid then thats gonna suck big time!I bet their gonna fucking their wives and stuff.But I'm just being bitter about it.So never mind.

-sorry-

I'm glad u apologised at the end of that post ,becoz i was kinda about to hammer you for a) that emo fucktard thing & b) not wanting em to have kids -- come on, how can u deny them a basic human instinct just becoz they're famous? r u gonna deny them a life? come on, we should know them better than that by now. I trust the 2 year wait wil make us all nuts & hyper like druggies in rehab, but thats just the way it has to be.....
Toronado
Bleeding on the Floor
Toronado
March 6th, 2008 at 02:43am
Oh yeah, and Gerard will have gone bald and look more like Billy Corgan than he does now.
Brenny Boo
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Brenny Boo
March 6th, 2008 at 03:44am
Collision Kiss:
gerarddemolition:

-sorry-

I'm glad u apologised at the end of that post ,becoz i was kinda about to hammer you for a) that emo fucktard thing & b) not wanting em to have kids -- come on, how can u deny them a basic human instinct just becoz they're famous? r u gonna deny them a life? come on, we should know them better than that by now. I trust the 2 year wait wil make us all nuts & hyper like druggies in rehab, but thats just the way it has to be.....

heheh sorry.Its just the way I am with things with change ans all and I'm pissed with all the posers in my school.And I'm probably just taking it out on the band.So like I said never mind me.Because no one ever does care really.
p.s. you spelled apologized wrong.And I said IF they come back as emo fucktards.I wasn't calling them that.And I didn't say I dont want them to have kids.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
March 7th, 2008 at 08:22am
I want them to have children during this 'break'.
xXDisenchantedXx.
Killjoy
xXDisenchantedXx.
March 7th, 2008 at 02:25pm
I think it's awesome that they're taking a break...my heart will break while they're on their break but it's for the best b/c they've worked their asses off to make us happy ^_^
AnKoR.1.08
Killjoy
AnKoR.1.08
March 7th, 2008 at 11:15pm
umm... everyone has been saying some awsome stuff. I hope I don't sound stupid...
I believe they deserve this break...I don't know if they will have babies(I, personally, want to see Frankie have a child), I wouldn't be surprised(heartbroken yes, but surprised no) if the band broke up(OMG!!! that's treason isn't it?), everyone keeps saying "they worked their asses off to make us happy" I don't agree with that statement. they would have done the same thing(touring and stuff), and did do the same thing, when they had no fans. I do believe that the "teenies" will have gotten a life by then, I mean, they don't even remember from WTTBP to Teenagers, so they will have moved on. I believe that some of the true fans will have moved on too. I mean, they will have matured, they will still love MCR, but they won't need MCR they way they do now. you moved into MCR, you eventually will move out of them. remember, they still have their myspaces, and I doupt that they will abandon us comepletly, they know that we still need them. I wouldn't be shocked if they did a phone/radio interview every so often(but don't count on it).
I am sad that they are going on break now, because I need them to be here now. but they need their break, if they are going to be here later, so, it is all a balancing act.
I'm just glad that they haven't sayed "We decided to take a break, we don't know how long it will be, but we need a break."
Remember, they need us as much as we need them. When they come back, we will be waiting here for them. Waiting here for the break in silence, the break in their silence as well as the break in ours.
It's not goodbye, It's untill next time My Chemical Romance, See you soon Gerard, Mikey, Frankie, Ray and Bob, we love you, come back soon.
Gracie9746
Killjoy
Gracie9746
March 8th, 2008 at 04:32am
I think that yes, they will change. I don't think they'll dissapear completely during their break, but it will die down alot. They might do an occasional inter veiw, but they did say that it would be a break.

They will be different, but all bands are different in each album. If you look at Queens albums, some of them are more than five years apart and different but still sound like Queen somehow. I think the same thing will happen; they'll come back different but they'll still sound like MCR.

I read a thing a while back that said James Dewees(i'm not sure if thats how you spell it) would be joining MCR for they're fourth album as a piano player. That'll be different too, but I can see it happening.
This is a link to one of their new songs. It has James Dewees on piano and an explanation in it's notes. Listen to it, because I think thats where their next album is going to.
Gracie9746
Killjoy
Gracie9746
March 8th, 2008 at 04:33am
I think that yes, they will change. I don't think they'll dissapear completely during their break, but it will die down alot. They might do an occasional inter veiw, but they did say that it would be a break.

They will be different, but all bands are different in each album. If you look at Queens albums, some of them are more than five years apart and different but still sound like Queen somehow. I think the same thing will happen; they'll come back different but they'll still sound like MCR.

I read a thing a while back that said James Dewees(i'm not sure if thats how you spell it) would be joining MCR for they're fourth album as a piano player. That'll be different too, but I can see it happening.
This is a link to one of their new songs. It has James Dewees on piano and an explanation in it's notes. Listen to it, because I think thats where their next album is going to. http://youtube.com/watch?v=fujpk5_k4dk
My Chemical Living.
Motor Baby
My Chemical Living.
March 8th, 2008 at 08:00am
I think they will change in the sence of just growing up, every band does. But i am hoping they will stay true to who they are and the people that helped get them to where they are. And also i am hoping that the next album will be more revenge style but thats just me.
MCR - my life
Really Not Okay
MCR - my life
March 8th, 2008 at 04:11pm
i heard that there will be a new ablum in 2009 and there are touring till may so may not 2 years