Don't have an account? Create one!

The Bamboozle Left 2008.

AuthorMessage
Robert Corey Bryar.
Always Born a Crime
Robert Corey Bryar.
April 10th, 2008 at 09:28pm
^ yes, so i think it'd be best for everyone if no one knew where exactly he was living Yes
sonic death riot
Killjoy
sonic death riot
April 10th, 2008 at 10:19pm
It kind of disturbs me that they opened with Sleep. I mean, I prefer a more upbeat song to start things off with. Venom, This Is How I Disappear, Dead, Honey, etc. But that's what I love about them, always mixing it up, doing something you wouldn't necessarily expect.
dfgdfgsdfh
Bleeding on the Floor
dfgdfgsdfh
April 10th, 2008 at 10:22pm
I loved that they opened with Sleep for that show. Earlier they were opening with that, Venom, and FLW. But Sleep is my favorite TBP song, so yeah, I was happy.
MusicAddict628
Killjoy
MusicAddict628
April 10th, 2008 at 10:27pm
I know it's a late post..but the bamboozle was friggin AWESOME, I was in the front, and mikey was in right there, man I love those shirts (the my chem ones)..I was totally happy till some idiot saw my bag I was holding and saw some merch sticking out (any of you remember the fabulous ray toro t-shirt?) well jerk sees that both of my hands are stuck and I can't move at all! so he pulls the shirt and since the crowd was constantly pushing, shoving, etc.., the jerk starts going to the right while I'm going to the left yelling to give it back...I was in tears, and it during the chiodos set..but when MCR came on I was happy again. Anyone know where they are selling those shirts? Is anyone selling them? I really want the ray toro shirt..so please if anyone finds or has any info about where to purchase that shirt..PLEASE help a fellow fan out!
sonic death riot
Killjoy
sonic death riot
April 11th, 2008 at 12:00am
MusicAddict628:
Anyone know where they are selling those shirts? Is anyone selling them? I really want the ray toro shirt..so please if anyone finds or has any info about where to purchase that shirt..PLEASE help a fellow fan out!

Try ebay. I think it's a shirt exclusively sold on tour, so you may luck out with someone re-selling one they bought.
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
April 13th, 2008 at 02:17am
hey guys, i took this pic at bamboozle and i noticed something writen on gee's arm...but i dont know what it says...any ideas?
Robert Corey Bryar.
Always Born a Crime
Robert Corey Bryar.
April 13th, 2008 at 02:31am
^ "Miss Yumbibbon"???

Shocked i have no clue
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
April 13th, 2008 at 02:33am
hahaha =] i zoomed in on the pic and i think it says
"miss you more...."
and i dont know what the rest says...
dfgdfgsdfh
Bleeding on the Floor
dfgdfgsdfh
April 13th, 2008 at 02:42am
i was trying to figure out what it said all night!! all i could make out was the first word, "miss"
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
April 13th, 2008 at 02:58am
i never noticed it until i looked at the pictures that i took
the key is gone.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the key is gone.
April 13th, 2008 at 02:16pm
did anyone find a brownish silverish camera near the front by chance? my friends sister lost it just before chiodos went on
deafening_silence
Thinking Happy Thoughts
deafening_silence
April 13th, 2008 at 03:53pm
i do believe it says "miss you already"
inactive.
Jazz Hands
inactive.
April 13th, 2008 at 06:58pm
Priceline_Negotiator:
i do believe it says "miss you already"

Yeah, that's what I see