Don't have an account? Create one!

The Bamboozle Left 2008.

AuthorMessage
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
April 7th, 2008 at 12:36pm
woo!! bamboozle was so much fun! mcr owned! of course! any one know what song they played..? was it a cover or something..? i was second row behind the barricade =] oh ya, and i almost met mikey! grrr stupid teenines came running up to him and he had to leave...oh well. my day will come, lol
my feet hurt so much! my friends and i basically satyed in the pit from 4 to 9...
gahhhhh
but it was a blast! =]
ryan getzlaf.
Demolition Lover
ryan getzlaf.
April 7th, 2008 at 01:49pm

So needless to say it was very amazing. Gerard's voice does sound a bit different than last year.
I'm hurting all freakin over. But that's what I get for rocking out. Lolz
And anyone know what that last mystery song was?
the key is gone.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the key is gone.
April 7th, 2008 at 02:34pm
omgomgomgomg!!

i met frank!!!!!!!!!!!!
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
April 7th, 2008 at 03:39pm
Jonny Sniper.:
omgomgomgomg!!

i met frank!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONG! how!? you lucky duck
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
April 7th, 2008 at 03:50pm
about the mystery song, i heard that it was a cover to a neil diamond song...
the key is gone.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the key is gone.
April 7th, 2008 at 04:48pm
x_LeBlackParade_x:

he was walking away from the skeleton crew booth with a bunch of security guards and i was like hey can you sign my shirt really really quick? and he was like oh sure definatly. so he signed my shirt and i was able to tell him thank you, the only thing i want to tell mcr, and after that me and my friends followed them for a bit (they were walking towards the back of the asbury stage) and the security guy was like "if frank takes a picture with you, will you stop following us?" and frank was like yeah i want to take a picture with these girls. so we got the picture said thanks hugged and shook hands and it was amazing ^-^
inactive.
Jazz Hands
inactive.
April 7th, 2008 at 09:06pm
That was the most amazing night of my life. I was in three mosh pits.... and I lived xD This is off Mcr-topic, but did you guys see the jump Craig from Escape the Fate did? My friend and I were third row and it was crazy.

I'll have to post the pics that I took of MCR. They kinda suck (quality), but thats okay :]
the key is gone.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the key is gone.
April 7th, 2008 at 09:11pm
i saw the craig thing. it was crazzyyyyy. is that him on youre avvie?
Danibabi!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Danibabi!
April 7th, 2008 at 11:01pm
Craig was insaneee! I can't even jump down a few stairs.. haha
I was second in the pit.. Great view :]
My Chem rocked! Soooo worth all my nasty bruises and the soreness :]
jAsV
Killjoy
jAsV
April 7th, 2008 at 11:08pm
Jonny Sniper.:
x_LeBlackParade_x:

he was walking away from the skeleton crew booth with a bunch of security guards and i was like hey can you sign my shirt really really quick? and he was like oh sure definatly. so he signed my shirt and i was able to tell him thank you, the only thing i want to tell mcr, and after that me and my friends followed them for a bit (they were walking towards the back of the asbury stage) and the security guy was like "if frank takes a picture with you, will you stop following us?" and frank was like yeah i want to take a picture with these girls. so we got the picture said thanks hugged and shook hands and it was amazing ^-^

Hey!
I saw when you took that pic with him:-]

My sis and I were nearby...we were about to get closer but saw they were taking him to the back....
The time I met him....he was willing to take pics but they were rushing him and stuff....thankfully me and a couple of other people were able to take a pic....
the key is gone.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the key is gone.
April 7th, 2008 at 11:21pm
hahaha those three crazy loons following(chasing) him?
yep, that was us xD

i nearly passed out afterward. i had to go sit down on the grass xD
jAsV
Killjoy
jAsV
April 7th, 2008 at 11:43pm
awww but thats nice.
you took a pic with him!

Ohhhh! guess what happened...
hahaha.
when my sis and i arrived and were walking next to their buses...
well Gerard was walking right next to us, and didn't even realize it!
(becuase of the green thing on the fence)....my sis noticed him till he was going inside the bus...
We were like AHHHHH!
Wished we could have said hi to him!

we were kinda embarrassed because we were talking about him and the band...and have no doubt that he was able to hear us Embarassed
xxnevercominghomexx
Jazz Hands
xxnevercominghomexx
April 8th, 2008 at 12:33am
freakin' lucky! Nieh... I was so sore I couldn't walk much less look for the guys . And craig's jump into the crowd was amazing
the key is gone.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the key is gone.
April 8th, 2008 at 02:17am
jAsV:
awww but thats nice.
you took a pic with him!

hahaha.
(becuase of the green thing on the fence)....my sis noticed him till he was going inside the bus...
We were like AHHHHH!

we were kinda embarrassed because we were talking about him and the band...and have no doubt that he was able to hear us Embarassed

hahahah nice xD
were you there on the left side of the asbury stage just before blackq audio went on? coz mikey and alicia were just on the other side of the fence and i was trying to get the security guy to let me in xD and then me and my friends started singing abunch of mcr songs, but no one would sing along with uss D:
Iamaladyofsorrows
Killjoy
Iamaladyofsorrows
April 8th, 2008 at 02:46am
Here is my experiance....I've been posting this around...but yeah *sigh*

here it goes...

Alright people Sad

The show itself was fucking AMAZING and I managed to see Alicia, Sarah Dope, Miss E, Matt Cortez, Mikey Way, Jamia Nestor-Iero, Lyn-Z and Frank in the flesh! That in itself made my final show fucking amazing!

But what I saw from fellow MCR fans was appalling. I'll start from the beginning....

I arrived with a group of friends, but I immediately seperated form them so I can Promote S//C Smile

After doing that for a couple hours I went off to meet another group of friends. We needed to kill time, and we all wanted to buy Merch so we set off for the Merch Booth. After buying my "Mikey Fuckin Way" shirt lo and behold THE Mikey Way brezzed right by us! We were all taken aback and a bit in awe lol. My friends took out there cameras and began to snap a few photos from afar. The next thing I know, Mikey's bodyguard walks right up to us, "Are you guy's waiting for Mikey Way?" he asks. But before I could even answer, he says "Look you guys, I'll tell ya what, go and wait near the tour buses and I'll take him over there and let you guys take some pictures with him." I didn't even expect that, and we were all so Happy! We said okay, and calmly walked to the area where he asked us to wait. We didn't want to make a scene so we waited patiently and "prepped" ourselves lol. After a few min we see them walking our way. Midway to the buses the next thing we know, some girls run up to Mikey and ask to take pictures, so Mikey stopped and took a few pictures and signed a couple things. Still we waited. He was coming right at us and...... just as we were about to ask Dude *shakes head* a group of girls come SPRINTING right at him. They shove things for him to sign in his face and immediately start posing and taking pics. You should have seen his face dude....he was caught by complete suprise Sad More ppl took notice and the next thing you know, there a ppl coming from every direction. Not like stampeed status, but there was more ppl coming. Needless to say, Mikey went straight through that gates we got no photo or even a chance to say "hi" and we were left their in shock....it all happened pretty fast. If you can actually believe it, the same thing happened with Frank Sad My friends and I were so bummed out. These fucking chicks dude....ahhh I don't even want to think about it >Sad They were shameless.

I was bummed out but I wasn't mad or anything, I just saw it as another "Oh well, I guess I just missed my chance" type of moment. I was there to STRICTLY see MCR but I had time to kill, so I walked around, checked out the booths and saw some other bands. We decided to hang around the Asbury Stage, so we could get a good spot for the MCR show so we sat down near the gates. That's when I saw Jamia! She popped out really quick and I guess she was trying to catch someones attention. I didn't want to bother so i snapped a pic from afar.

I began to notice that more and more people were coming around and actually hanging around the gates. That hanging out soon turned into down right Stalker Mission Frenzy. Sadly i watched as kids, teens and PARENTS ran back and forth from the gates trying to snap pictures of the band members. They even went as far as to like, jump and hang onto the fence to try and catch a glimpse. I watched as parents lied on the ground and shoved their cameras underneath the fence and snap away. Kids were calling out their names and trying to get their attention. I even heard that Gerard tried to hide behind some loading equipment. Clearly they did not want to be bothered. I don't know how stupid you are if you can't tell that when someone is HIDING from YOU, that means they do not want you to FIND THEM. I watched helplessly as people began to sink to all mighty lows and act like a bunch of rabid animals. It was a pathetic sight. That isn't love for the band. What I saw was downright disrespectful and foolish. I was decked out in my MCR shirt and Sweater yet I was so damn embarassed by the other's action that I wanted to take them off. Fans from other bands looked at them in disgust.

At least I didn't make an ass out of myself but what pissed me off is that you could see how uncomfterable it was getting. No other members came out and THANKFULLY they closed off that area. Can you fucking believe it? They had to CLOSE OFF THE AREA! I was amazed, embarassed and appalled. After seeing that shit, I decided that i wasn't even gonna try to fuck around and take my chances in the pit.

Their was still one more band that was sch before My Chem so I sat back down by the near the gates and then I spotted Lyn-Z. She was walking out and stopped off to the side to watch Chiodos. I got the nerve to ask her for a pic and she said "Sure".

After we got a shit, she turned to me and asked
"Hey, what band is this?"
"Oh, that's Chiodos!"
"I've never heard them play before.

"
"Nor have I.

"
"Do you know who's coming on after them?"
"Well, your Man's coming on next (I though it was a tric question lol), I mean MCR" *smiles*
*giggles* "I though Davey's band was coming on next.."
"Ohhhhh you mean on the WhatNow Stage? I honestly have no clue.." * I was so damn nervous that I forgot Blaq Audio was on next!*
"Hey do you know how to get over there?"
"Yeah you just have to go all the way around" *points in the direction*
Me: "Hey chick, thanks so much for the photo and Congratulations on your Marriage"
Lyn-Z *smiles* "Thank You"

I thanked her again and went back to my spot to check out the photo. I look fucking horrible in it Sad But Lyn-Z was so nice and she was really chill too.

I made my way back to the pit and I just ended up watching MCR in the shittiest view, but nonetheless i was still happy to be there and I damn near cried as G sang Helena and I realized that this was gonna be my last show for a long time.

I met really cool ppl and had a good time....for the most part. I mean I saw Matt Cortez (He needs to just join the fucking band already!!! lol) and all those other awesome ppl. But what killed it was the fans and their disregard for people's space.

I mean for fuck's sake control your damn emotions! I was excited too, but I didn't dare run up to them and shove things into their face!

And to everyone who's gonna sit here and say "Well that's the price for fame" Nahhh man screw YOU. Just because we support them doesn't mean we own them or mean that we are entitled to any part of their lives. We CHOOSE to go to their shows. We CHOOSE to listen to their music, no one forces us. We shouldn't expect anything from them. When you do something (and this is what I live by in all aspects of my life) wholeheartidly you do it without expecting a thing. That's sincerity.
Robert Corey Bryar.
Always Born a Crime
Robert Corey Bryar.
April 8th, 2008 at 03:15am
wow, that is so freakin true, and good for you for knowing when to respect the band, i'm glad you backed off when everyone else went nuts.... me and my sister were doing stuff for s//c and we didn't hear about any of the guys walking around the venue... we were actually quite scared to be honest, because we didn't want them to get hounded by idiots... we didn't get to meet them sadly, but being in the 2nd row wasn't bad AT ALL!! Mr. Green this was me and my sister's FIRST TIME seeing MCR, and we fucking LOVED it! the only times we went fangirly was when we saw Frank, Bob and Mikey on the side of the stage during Hot Water Music and Saves the Day (sp?).... it was so awesome though! we had fun, and I'm barely finding out what happened with the other fans just now... Sad poor boys, and I did notice some people waiting by the fences when security herded everyone out of the venue and closed the gates... haha, my sister just wanted to mess around with them, and she randomly shouted "Look! Isn't that Gerard?" and all their heads whipped around, it was hilarious... we just laughed at them because MCR's bus was probably way on the other side of the parking lot...
drink blood.
Killjoy
drink blood.
April 8th, 2008 at 12:51pm
Iamaladyofsorrows:
I was decked out in my MCR shirt and Sweater yet I was so damn embarassed by the other's action that I wanted to take them off. Fans from other bands looked at them in disgust.

I felt that way, too. :/ I was wearing my "I'm Not Okay" shirt but I really wanted to take it off because I didn't want to be like all those other "OMFGIMINTHEMCRMY" girls >__>;
I swear, next time I go to a mychem show, I'm not going to wear their shirt. I don't need to wear their shirt to prove that I love them.

and on the subject of those girls...like big fuckin whoop. You're in the MCRmy. SO IS EVERYONE ELSE.
And all those girls who were pretended like they were passing out posters that they got in the mail coz they're so fucking special, when they really only took them from the Street Network booth. wtf, man.

But anyway, I just wanted to share that a few hours before they played their show, Ray and Gerard went to the Coffee Bean and Tealeaf at the Irvine Spectrum. hahaha.
I just think that's so fucking cute. I can just imagine them being all "Where can we get coffee? Hmm...how about that place with the giant ferris wheel? =D"

XD adorable.
jAsV
Killjoy
jAsV
April 8th, 2008 at 05:14pm
Jonny Sniper.:
jAsV:
awww but thats nice.
you took a pic with him!

hahaha.
We were like AHHHHH!

hahahah nice xD
were you there on the left side of the asbury stage just before blackq audio went on? coz mikey and alicia were just on the other side of the fence and i was trying to get the security guy to let me in xD and then me and my friends started singing abunch of mcr songs, but no one would sing along with uss D:

Yea I was on that side;-]

Throuout the day i did see many mcr fans by the fence trying to get ahold of the guys.....but they didn't come out, atleast that I know of lol....

Hmm...well I did not hear any singing...
mastermind.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mastermind.
April 8th, 2008 at 06:05pm
(about the rabid fans)
see? this is why i hate not being into MCR a few years ago. because back then, there fans were (mostly) honest people who cared about the music and just wanted to see it live, because it had touched them or even saved thier life. i know thats how it is with me now. but sense the black parade explosion the only fans who show up at MCR shows are teenies who just want a picture to show to thier friends that they met "the hot dude who plays guitar on "welcome to the black parade".
Fink.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fink.
April 8th, 2008 at 08:50pm
xxnevercominghomexx:
Fink.:
....i had to leave before mcr.
6 hours waiting in the pit (keep in mind that i'm tiny) and $50 went to waste.
i cried so bad D:

if anyone went to second day, i was the small chick with black cut offs, converse, my hair was up, and i was wearing like a grey shirt.
the same with saturday, but i was wearing a blue shirt.

Awww. Why did you have to leave early?
That's awful, missing MCR.

i went with some chick and her dad, and her dad got tired/bored.
i only went for the bravery and mcr (mostly mcr, obviously), and i didn't even get to see the fucking bravery
Crying or Very sad