Don't have an account? Create one!

Be honest about your fellow INOpian.

AuthorMessage
dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
October 3rd, 2009 at 04:00am
origin of symmetry.:

dani, nicola, amber, kym, melyssa, ian, rachel (james may), steff, jessica (heartquake), mae, sian,
jenelle, erika, louise, rachel (gabanti), erin, jules, sarah, guran, elsa, narin, and crusoe, who I don't actually know the real name of, haha.
there are more I'm forgetting.
even though most of us don't even talk, I love all you guys and INO wouldn't be INO without you.
even the people who've gone.

Michelle;
Quotin' this so you canny edit it~
LOL I found that hilarious. It was only dated earlier this year, and we talk for ages and it's like we've known each other for years.
antennas to heaven.
Banned
antennas to heaven.
October 3rd, 2009 at 07:00am
:'D
it's funny because I could add so many more names into that now.
which I might just do now~

dom, fia, nicola, ash, laura, mira, ian, erin, rach, rachel, rachel, nat, agnes, chrissy, katie, sierra, hannah, hannah,
jess, deanna, sian, louise, mae, emelie, eve, viv, maria, stella, tegan, shona, zoe, and I'm sure I'm forgetting someone.

I love you all like matrix~
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
October 3rd, 2009 at 05:26pm
I just want to say to everyone;
Fi, Laura, Viv, Erin, Jess, Ash, Shelly, Nikki, Dani, Hannah, Hannah, Rach, Rach, Rach, Greta, Sian, Chrissy, Tegan, Si, Katie, Nat, Agnes, Mira, Ian, Mae, EMSTER, Shona.
oh my god, so many, and don't hate me if I've forgotten, you know who you are because you know how much you mean to me.
I had the BEST summer ever. Seriously, ever ever ever, and I know it's because of the all the lols we had on here.
You guys are the funniest, sweetest most caring people ever.
Seriously, we have so much fun.
And I love you.
<3

and I hope you know all the nicknames are sticking. : D

smash the silence.
Demolition Lover
smash the silence.
October 4th, 2009 at 05:44am
You all know who you are (I hope) ;
I love you so, so much and there's nothing you can do about.
<3
INFLIGHTRADIO.
Devil's Got Your Number
INFLIGHTRADIO.
October 5th, 2009 at 01:55pm
Wayt, and others too;
I won't give you a list of names because I'll probably forget about half of them.
But I just wanted to say that even though I may or may not talk to you,
every single one of you is so important to me.
And I love you all so much.
<3
satellites.
In The Murder Scene
satellites.
October 5th, 2009 at 02:16pm
eve,
i love you too : D
<3333

/not sure if you were referring to me before but i'm telling you anyway ((:
Fatatio
Bulletproof Heart
Fatatio
October 17th, 2009 at 02:03pm
delfina, i'm sorry things are going this way. I can't promise i will be here every day from now on, but i'll try to come on here more often. But we won't ever be all together again, sadly.
I miss it too, that's why i "left", but i always come back.
doctor.
In The Murder Scene
doctor.
October 20th, 2009 at 01:10pm
Tegan- I was going to reply but I didn't want to completely ruin Letters for Anyone. Listen honey, don't be sorry, it's honestly fine and I'm glad you come to me about stuff like that. Really, I'm so glad you trust me because I think loads of you... And your hatred for Springsteen, love for Bfs and wishes to rape Rob Smith which I completely share. So never be sorry, ok baby? I'm here for you. Just wish I was over there to kick some major ass and fap with you. I love you. xxx

Caitlin- Yo gurl, I searched my name and I really need you to hit me up, ok?
Just send me a PM or something and let me know what you want to talk to me about. Next week's half term so, unfortunately for you, you'll be seeing a lot more of me. Doesn't that make you want to die inside? I love you, you, idk, what is it, Brogan? You're an amaaaazzzziiinnnggg friend and make waking up early worthwhile as we actually get to talk!

Pri- I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH LOVE YOU. jsyk.

Viv- Your text the other day made me melt. I'm so happy for you. I love you so fucking much and you know, I'm always here. I definitely know the feeling's mutual baby, trust me. I don't remember what I did without you as such a good friend.

Deanna- OMFG. JUST WOW. I LOVE YOU SOOO FUCKING MUCH WORDS CAN NOT DESCRIBE. FOR SRS GURL. If I could, I'd go up to you in a heartbeat. I hate seeing you sad baby because you mean so much to me and, I know sometimes your friends can be shitty but, it's their loss if they can't appreciate how lucky they are to have you.

Fia- It's no secret that I kinda miss seeing you every day. I've never been so glad you have INO though because, tbh, a lot of the time, it feels like you've never left. You know I love you.

Ash- If you were here I would fuck you. Jokes. Still not over that yet. GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE PRONTO. I can't waiiiiiittt to see you! It'll be SO much fun. If you still want to come that is. We can definitely get drunk and swap good ol' McDonalds stories. Ahh, the busy lives of us fast food employees... I love you gorgeous.

Si- You're always there for me and it genuinely worries me when you're down especially recently. The wayt is never dull with you there to show botched boob jobs and lol at absolutely nothing. You mean so much to me guuuurrrlll. Well, you and you're totes awesome hick accent. I love you. xxx

Dom, Matt, Erin, Nat, Sian, Nicola, Eve, Emelie, Mae, Ian, Maria, Chrissy, Danielle, Katie, Katie, Rachel, Rachel, Jess, Agnes and everyone else who should know who they are- I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND IF I COULD WRITE YOU ALL INDIVIDUALLY I WOULD. However, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't please the other INOers too much. Or you all. I'm so mindfucked about how we managed to get the lovliest people all on one forum. I wish you all lived closer because you mean so very much to me. xxx
maxim bemis.
Crash Queen
maxim bemis.
October 20th, 2009 at 09:25pm
laura; lmfao, not brogan, bogan!
i honestly have no idea what i'd do without you.
you give the best advice, and you always put up with my stupid rants and all that.
we've only been close for a few months but i love you to bits.

tegan;
idek where the fuck to start. we've been through a shitload of stuff together, and i can trust you with absolutely everything.
you don't deserve the shit your parents give you; in all honesty, you're one of the most amazing people i've ever met.
just remember that. hopefully we'll get to meet up soon and use your ~time machine~ and bitch about our failsome dads.

priyanka;
ffffff, you're so bloody amazing. you're one of the most selfless, hilarious people i've ever spoken to, and ily and how you got me obsessed with the jobros and how you now love the beatles.
if we don't get to meet up at the jb concert, i will kill someone, jsyk~

the chamber wayt;
you're some of the most amazing people to walk the earth, and i really hope you all know that.
you make my day worthwhile and provide me with endless luls. you all mean so much to me.

drink ourselves dry.
Crash Queen
drink ourselves dry.
October 21st, 2009 at 05:11am
laura:
WHAT'S WITH THIS CROSSING OUT BUSINESS? SEX WITH YOU WOULD MAKE MY LIFE, GURL. WE'D DO IT WITH PADDLE POPS AND EVERYTHING. IDK I LOVE YOU TOO.

caitlin:
ah, you're an incredible girl, you are. you're probs sick of hearing this but you're so smart/mature/amazing for a 13 year old. you're such a good friend, and you've been there for me through the good times and bad. one day we'll meet, at a jb concert obvs, and it'll be an incredible night, full of us being dirrty like xtina. then we'll make a movie full of fridges who wear those cute little santa hats and make a billion dollars out of it 'cause everyone's gonna totally love it. haha, ily. <333

tegan:
girl, you so crazy, but that's what i love about you. i love fangirling with you about mulder 'cause he's xxxy, and how we will one day team up with him and hunt down some alienz in trench coats. and how you post stalked ringo's name or something and decided to lol at me 'cause of it 'cause i said he was hot, idk. we'll meet daryl one day and win him over 'cause we're probs the only one who thinks he's hot, lmao. ily. <333

lina:
I MISS YOU SO MUCH ): i loved how we would always talk about russ and how we would meet up. and how i was gonna show you all around sydney and send you australian stuffed animals, lmao. they were fun times, they was. i hope everything with college works out, even though i know you're gonna do amazing in all your exams and stuff. ily. <33

viv:
lol paul mccaekny~ /not over it. you're too amazing, really. i love everything about you. one day we're gonna live togther in that house with paul, steal all his vegan food, and replace them with steaks. then bake caeks together. and i can't wait to get your drawing, i'm so excited (: + we'll also have drunk timez on ino one day, which will obvs involve a million caek jokes.

jordan:
i miss you sfm ): and i can't wait until season 3 of gossip starts up on fox 8 'cause we're gonna DAN/BLAIR FANGIRL SO FUCKING HARD. and i still have this picture saved on my computer, haha, 'cause ily. <333

billie and agnes:
i love you guys and your josh thomas fangirling~ srs, you guys are too amazing, and all us aussies will meet one day, and it's gonna be incredible. we can go and see josh live or something, lmao. ily guys. <333

adri, katie, jenny, lauren, crystal, michelle, dani, danielle, chrissy, fia, nat:
+ everyone else in the chamber, but i'm terrible at remembering names, lmao. sorry if i've forgotten anyone <3 you guys are number one~ and even though most of you are completely on the other side of the world, i still adore you all. we've had so many fum times, like #mattbellamy stfd~ which i will always remember. ily guys. <333

everyone in the wayt makes me keep coming back, and if it wasn't for all of you guys, i def would of left by now. you're all incredible, smart, funny, amazing, beautiful people and i love you all. you make me laugh so much some days i have to contain myself so my family don't hear me, lmao. i love you all so much! <333
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
October 24th, 2009 at 03:19pm

Nevermind.
dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
October 26th, 2009 at 01:05pm
Chamber WAYT; matt, fia, laura, erin, nicola, si, lauren, sian, katie, jess, deanna, mira, both rach's, ash, hannah, steff, chrissy, agnes, nat, eve, crystal, tegan, maria, mae, danielle, ian, shona, all the aussies who are on when it's the morning time for me, anyone else who i might've missed.

I dunno what's going on, but ino is losing interest to me. It just depresses me for some unknown reason. Maybe it's because I've been on so much, it's just suddenly done a total 180 and bored me. I lurk but I have absolutely nothing to post.
You've probably noticed I've been posting a lot less over the past few days, especially.
I just feel drained and tired when I come on. :/
Sry2sy.
I'm gonna take a break for a while.
It might be the stress of school having a weird effect on me, but I don't feel the same.
Maybe I'll come on and be ~me again, but I doubt it.
I'll occassionally post, but don't count on it.
I never thought I'd leave, I'm the last person I'd expect to go.
I guess this is bye.
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
October 26th, 2009 at 01:20pm
Dani - shit, i can't believe you have left or whatever you wanna call it. i'll miss you so much..just aslong as your happy though. Please drop me a message on facebook/twitter occasionally to let me know how your doing.
I'll miss you so much, you bring so much life & lulz to WAYT. Gah.
You know what's best for you, so I hope your okay & everything.
You'll always be welcome here & in WAYT
ILY!
xx
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
October 26th, 2009 at 02:18pm
Dani, I'm going to try my uttermost to talk to you as much as I can now.
Do whatever you think is right for me.
I love you so much, I really do, I remember all the nice, lovely things you've done for me, and I think you're a wonderful person.
I love you <3

alexander skarsgard.
In The Murder Scene
alexander skarsgard.
October 26th, 2009 at 02:21pm
Dani, I'm sorry you feel that way and I hate you're leaving, or taking a hiatus. I hope it's only a hiatus. :[
I hope your feelings change and you start posting again. I've already missed you when you weren't posting those few days, so of course I'll miss you even more now.
I hope we'll stay in touch through twitter, tumblr and facebook. I'll be getting a cell phone soon, so you can text me if you want.
I love ya, you've always made me laugh on here. You kind of have my dirty, perverted sense of humor that not many people have. Take care of yourself, love. <333
DeWitt.
Crash Queen
DeWitt.
October 26th, 2009 at 02:33pm
Dani, there will always be room for you in my anus in the WAYT.
- Maria. <3
doctor.
In The Murder Scene
doctor.
October 26th, 2009 at 04:04pm
Dani baby, there is nothing I can say to make you stay and it would be selfish of me to.
I really hope you're okay and I'll be thinking of you a lot but there's no way we'll lose contact ~properly.
Not with Twitter, tumblr, facebook and the art of texting.

Really going to miss you though, we'd always love you back.
I love you. <33
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
October 26th, 2009 at 07:14pm
Dani - we all move on, it happens. Don't hesitate to stop by. <3
chris pine.
Ghost in the Snow
chris pine.
October 26th, 2009 at 07:36pm
dani, you're srsly an amazing person.
a lot of your posts brought the lulz, you're a huge part of what makes wayt awesome.
i hope it's just a hiatus, but you will be missed <3333
antennas to heaven.
Banned
antennas to heaven.
October 26th, 2009 at 08:01pm
dani
I don't even know what to say. reading that upset me so much.
I know it's not like we'll never talk again but I'll miss you a lot. :/
I love you.

BFFF?