Don't have an account? Create one!

Be honest about your fellow INOpian.

AuthorMessage
skitty.
In the Cannibal Glow
skitty.
February 13th, 2010 at 11:46pm

i want everyone to see it, so i posted it here..
if i forgot you im so sorry ilu <333
sorry for the fail xDD

agnes;
YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG I FORGOT YOU
BUT I LOVE YOU, OKAY?
IM SORRY<3333333
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
February 14th, 2010 at 12:25am

My Valentine to wayt~
Posting for the people not in wayt rn.
colin meloy.
Bulletproof Heart
colin meloy.
February 14th, 2010 at 01:13am
also posting for the people not on rn.
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
February 14th, 2010 at 05:52am
cat.
haha it's okay bby, i have been gone for a long time.
i miss youuuu <3333

wayt,
i miss you guys so much, and i wish i could get on more often,
but i haven't even started classes yet and i'm struggling to find time.
and it really sucks, i should MAKE TIME because you are all so amazing.
<3
Billie Joe.
Crash Queen
Billie Joe.
February 14th, 2010 at 09:24am
Billie Joe.:
Svenskarna
I love you
Happy valentine's day In Love
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
February 14th, 2010 at 02:31pm
Billie Joe.:
hug
Big hug to you and all the Swedish WAYTers.
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
April 14th, 2010 at 06:43am
Jenny:
You are really nice, and you make me laugh, and keep me company during the day. I can't wait til ExpoVery Happy

Just so you know.
INFLIGHTRADIO.
Devil's Got Your Number
INFLIGHTRADIO.
April 14th, 2010 at 10:32am
Dear Michelle;
please stop lurking INO.
It's not good for you.
Makes you look a little needy.
Just doing this for your own good, honey.
LUV YAHH.
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
April 14th, 2010 at 11:12pm
AIMEEE:
you are seriously one of the most amazing, encouraging, beautiful people i have met on here.
every time i speak to you, just completely makes my day. no lie.
i'm so happy to have met you on here way back when.
i love talking to you. you just make the entire day brighter.
I LOVE YOU SFM!
teen spirit.
Crash Queen
teen spirit.
June 4th, 2010 at 01:01am
I can't even begin to list all the names, you know who you are, I'm scared I'll unintentionally forget someone:
God do I ever miss the wayt. I miss the inside jokes, the laughs, and every single person so much.
I miss the stickam times, and when we'd all rant and be there for each other.
I honestly feel so so lucky to have known all of you. Everyone was different and brilliant and amazing.
I wish things hadn't gotten fucked over for us.
I wish I still talked to a lot more people than I do.
I love you guys. <3

Jenny.
Jenny.
June 4th, 2010 at 02:45am
Claudes,
I love you so much. I think you're the most fascinating, beautiful and wonderful creature there ever was, and you are so brave. So, so brave. I'm so proud of you. I only saw you yesterday and I already miss you. You're amazing.

Lauri,
Thank you for putting up with my crazy, you're such a cool person. I really really respect you and I think you're brilliant.

Ravi,
We don't talk on INO much anymore, and we aren't as close as we used to be, but I want you to know that you're utterly brilliant, depite what you may think. You're a good person and you're beautiful. You've had a difficult time but you're still brave and still smiling. I admire you.
loki.
Bulletproof Heart
loki.
July 11th, 2010 at 05:19am
WAYT:

I love you guys so fucking much. I spent my entire high school career on this board, and you've all helped me through a lot. I've seen a lot a drama, I've CAUSED a lot of drama, but I've also met some of the most genuine, talented, and hilarious people on the face of the earth on this board. I've seen my fair share of spam threads, goodbye posts, bannings, memes, and I can honestly say I wouldn't be nearly the same person I am now without this place. After I graduated, and after over half of the active wayt users had their lights trashed~, I truly thought I was going to leave. I didn't like to be on, and even when I was, everything was dead. I figured that since I had spent such a big part of my life here, that it was time to leave and start my ~real~ life, like I should. But I didn't. And I'm so glad I didn't. You've seen me at my best, and my absolute worst, and though I don't say a whole lot most of the time, I want each and every one of you to know that I love you very much, and that you're some of the best friends I could ever have. Thank you all for putting up with my boy problems, my melodramatic bitchy-ness, my run-on sentences, my awkwardness, and everything else I can't think of at three in the morning. And for the record, I'd much rather be here, quoting baleout, loling at the problem troll, and doing god knows what else than doing just about anything else that someone that's just graduated should be doing, if that makes sense lmao.
So to everyone that I've seen throughout the days of Confessions, the secrets, and many, many WAYTS, I love you all.
Also, ▲thug aim▲.
Billie Joe.
Crash Queen
Billie Joe.
July 29th, 2010 at 03:17pm
Billie Joe.:
Svenskarna
I love you <3
Det finns inga ord för er på det här jävla språket
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
July 30th, 2010 at 07:29am
Billie Joe.:
Billie Joe.:
Svenskarna
I love you <3
Det finns inga ord för er på det här jävla språket
pete wentz.
Shotgun Sinner
pete wentz.
October 14th, 2010 at 11:38pm
INO-
I'm sure you guys have forgotten me, but the band that brought me here hasn't, because they're now coming back into my life too, meaning i think more and more about this website. this website changed my life, i can say. mcr and the bands i fell in love with made me the person i am today. so i'm glad this site is still running because i still enjoy lurking on here sometimes adn seeing what some people are up to. i've grown up in to a mighty awesome 20 year old from a wee little 15 year old. the people on this website are amazing and i'd never trade meeting some of the people i've met on it for anything in the world. you guys are all amazing. so keep this website going in the way it should be going, by the fans, because its for the fans. i remember i was always so excited to get on here and talk about the new video or dvd or a song release or the whole cd. getting on INO was the highlight of my day/week. so you guys, thanks for being a part of INO still, dunno how long some of you've been here but even though i was seen as an "intimidating bitch" on this website, i'm really thankful for the people on here. <3 i dunno what this really was for but just to say hi and i still exist if anyone wondered, i guess. XDDDD i love you guys.

ps- I WILL DEATHGRIP THIS USERNAME UNTIL THE END OF MY LIFE.
CinemaSpeaks
Bleeding on the Floor
CinemaSpeaks
March 7th, 2011 at 04:27pm
I don't know anyone on here, I haven't made any friends here, but's it great to feel like I'm with other MCR fans. I don't usually get to discuss MCR with people, and once when I did (she said she liked them) the person didn't know who I meant by "Mikey Way."
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
March 9th, 2011 at 06:22am
^
welcome to ino (:
you can always go to any of the WAYT threads (particularly Band WAYT in the Band section) if you want to get to know people and discuss MCR

so yeah... to anyone in the band wayt.. you guys rule <3
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
March 12th, 2011 at 11:02pm
band wayt ,
where do i even begin ? you guys are all amazing and special . i love you guys so much . i've spent countless nights posting with you guys until 4 am (jeka XD)
i've made many friends here that i know i won't soon forget . you guys make life a little more bearable . when i was losing faith in my favourite band , you guys restored it , and i want to thank you's . i love you all to pieces and look forward to coming to ino . thank you for actually standing me no matter how obnoxious i may get .
love you all froever ~
stay ~dapper <3 .
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
March 13th, 2011 at 05:14am
dear INO,
I miss you like crazy. I haven't been on here in forever, and i feel like I don't know anything anymore. I miss being on here everyday and posting for all my life is worth. I'm not even sure anyone remembers me - I've been missing for so long.

Just saying I want to be here more often to see my old friends. I miss you so much.

<3

Aimee.
heartstrings.
Demolition Lover
heartstrings.
April 4th, 2011 at 02:44am
Samantha:

You were the first person I talked to on here and the person I kept in contact with the longest. We haven't talked in a long time but I saw this thread and things just started coming to mind that I thought I should say to you and I thought, "Why not?" I'm sorry we stopped talking and I'm not even sure why we did. Sometimes I want to start talking to you again but I don't want to come off as awkward or anything. Or what if you didn't feel like talking to me? Anyways, just wanted to say that I miss you and I hope all is well.