Don't have an account? Create one!

Band Q&A

AuthorMessage
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
June 9th, 2010 at 05:12pm
Michael Way.:
...What I posted doesn't count, right? Cause Thats public information not personal. So im safe, right?
Yes, your post is fine as you posted the address for the record company and not the address/phone number of band member/family member etc
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
June 9th, 2010 at 06:55pm
Search and Destroy:
Warning to Thread - Do not under any circumstances post a band members/family members addresses/phone numbers or even a link to the address/phone number anywhere on INO!

If I remember correctly someone got banned ages ago for posting either an address or phone number for a member of the band.

emmenburg - I agree with everyone else that the best thing to do would be to send it to Warner Bros.

I was careful not to, so all I said was it's possible to find it. Is that okay? I'm sorry if it's not. Cry
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
June 10th, 2010 at 12:40pm
Emilie Autumn.:
I was careful not to, so all I said was it's possible to find it. Is that okay? I'm sorry if it's not. Cry
Did you post an address? No, so why are you getting upset.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
June 10th, 2010 at 05:18pm
I was just making sure Cry
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
June 12th, 2010 at 02:37pm
Search and Destroy:
Michael Way.:
...What I posted doesn't count, right? Cause Thats public information not personal. So im safe, right?
Yes, your post is fine as you posted the address for the record company and not the address/phone number of band member/family member etc

Okay, thank you. Smile
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
July 9th, 2010 at 12:29pm
Michael Way.:
So, I dont want to sound creepy or osmething, but can anyone post a link/video/article of the interview that Gerard admits to listening to T.a.T.U. and enjoying lesbians?

I've beeen looking for a while for this.

Not so sure if this is what you're looking for, but he mentions T.a.T.U. in this video, as well as in this video, where he claims that their songs are the most embarrassing ones on his iPod. I don't know where he said anything about "enjoying lesbians" in general though. Tehe
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 1st, 2010 at 10:26pm
Does anyone know the age of Matt Pelissier?
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
August 2nd, 2010 at 01:02pm
stumbleine.:
Michael Way.:
So, I dont want to sound creepy or osmething, but can anyone post a link/video/article of the interview that Gerard admits to listening to T.a.T.U. and enjoying lesbians?

I've beeen looking for a while for this.

Not so sure if this is what you're looking for, but he mentions T.a.T.U. in this video, as well as in this video, where he claims that their songs are the most embarrassing ones on his iPod. I don't know where he said anything about "enjoying lesbians" in general though. Tehe

Thanks. Smile It was a print article though. Ugh. Maybe im just remembering something wrong.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 15th, 2010 at 12:15am
my friend says that there used to be a commercial on Fuse back in the day for Warped Wednesdays or something where Gerard and Bert McCracken were about to go over Niagara Falls or something? lmao, idk if it exists but she claims she saw it and it was hilarious.

does anybody have a link, or can someone at least confirm or deny it exists?

thanks. =]
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
August 23rd, 2010 at 03:13am
Does anyone know if Frank is still a vegan? The last I remember is when they were spotted in some restaurant in 07/08 and someone said he was eating a burger? Idek. Just wondering (:
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 23rd, 2010 at 05:22pm
perfectly flawed.:
Does anyone know if Frank is still a vegan? The last I remember is when they were spotted in some restaurant in 07/08 and someone said he was eating a burger? Idek. Just wondering (:
it was most likely a veggie burger.
K.K.
Bleeding on the Floor
K.K.
September 14th, 2010 at 09:28pm
Does anyone know who Eliza Cuts is??
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 14th, 2010 at 09:33pm
Tears.:
gurl, you're way far in the past.

Gerard's ex-girlfriend/fiance. They went out in like, 2006. She's a hair stylist, and is/was Alicia Simmons/Way's friend when they were in a group called the World's Most Hated Crew. After they broke up, she wrote a little story about a guy named Paul reflecting her relationship with Gee or something like that, then faded into practical obscurity.

While still in school in 2002, Eliza met someone who would dominate her life for the next 4-5 years. In her own words, β€œIt started hard and it ended hard.” She met Gerard Way at one of My Chemical Romance's first shows. They began to met up at different shows and venues and eventually became friends. The very first time they met, Eliza was at the merchandise table, looking over the t-shirts, and Gerard came up to her and was talking about the designs on the shirts because she thought that he might have designed some of them. He was drinking back then, was pretty intoxicated and really needed some deodorant and a shower. At the time, Eliza says she didn't have much use for him – he was kind of funny and it was like if he wasn't a hot drunken sweaty mess he might have been almost okay. They usually saw each other because she was working and doing his hair, but Eliza did so many other bands' hair on different tours that its now a blur to remember it with absolute clarity...

they would speak as if that period of her life didn't exist. It's only been recently that she and her friends can talk about that period of time. Eliza says that their relationship was very tumultuous. She felt that there were 2 different people inside her, and that the girl Gerard knew in the beginning just became smaller and smaller until one day she just disappeared. Her own persona because less and less. She was there for him, but wasn't fully there. She had no hopes and no dreams of her own and didn't want to live. Eliza found that in trying to protect things that are now so insignificant, she lost herself completely to that situation. Ultimately, the end came hard and fast. Eliza says that she had just gotten out of the hospital in late June 2007, and Gerard was finishing a tour in the UK. She tells me that she never saw it coming, and that even today, she still has that shock factor when she looks back on it all..

took from someone's blogspot
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 14th, 2010 at 10:53pm
Tears.:

whoa... really? you don't know?

[/spam]
just sleep.
Jazz Hands
just sleep.
September 18th, 2010 at 04:13am
Who is the dj on the new promo video?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 18th, 2010 at 12:35pm
just sleep.:
Who is the dj on the new promo video?
i don't think anybody figured out who played him exactly, but the character is obviously Dr. Death Defying

edit:// Rumored to be Steve, Righ? from MSI.
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
September 18th, 2010 at 07:58pm
maybe it's been asked somewhere already but I don't really come here and I did search.
anyone know the name of the new font they're using?
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
September 19th, 2010 at 06:25am
The closest thing I've found to it was posted on my friend's LJ, but it's on a site where you have to pay for the fonts and it was $36!! Rip off.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 19th, 2010 at 08:39am
$40 for a font? WTF!

[/spam]
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 19th, 2010 at 09:01am
Tallulah; Killjoy:
Im assuming this is in the wrong thread...

blew my mind though.....

It was. Board glitch.
Happens sometimes. No biggie.

But it's so damn cool.
I'm going to post it again in the thread it was supposed to be in...
Hahahaha