Don't have an account? Create one!

Band Q&A

AuthorMessage
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
August 30th, 2011 at 07:01am
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqfjtnUmcU1qe8xr2o1_500.jpg
Does anyone have a scan of this where it's actually possible to read what they're saying?
mar0o0ha
Bleeding on the Floor
mar0o0ha
September 2nd, 2011 at 08:03pm
is it gonna take too long for releasing another album ... lol i really want more and more
mcr you're awesome
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
September 3rd, 2011 at 07:37am
mar0o0ha:
is it gonna take too long for releasing another album ... lol i really want more and more
mcr you're awesome
Gerard talks about writing new songs & making a new album in a recent blog he posted on MCR.com.
mar0o0ha
Bleeding on the Floor
mar0o0ha
September 6th, 2011 at 01:34pm
Search and Destroy:
mar0o0ha:
mcr you're awesome
Gerard talks about writing new songs & making a new album in a recent blog he posted on MCR.com.
thank you
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
October 5th, 2011 at 01:47am
any good pictures yet of frank’s new tattoo on the back of his neck? the lock in the shape of a heart?
meh.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
meh.
October 22nd, 2011 at 06:36am
did Gerard really say/write this?

someone's blog

scroll down a little and you will find it...
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
October 22nd, 2011 at 08:24am
meh.:

someone's blog

No, that's just something going around.

Honestly, even if people did claim that he said it, it seems very unlike him. Especially the last sentence. Way too cheesy.
meh.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
meh.
October 22nd, 2011 at 08:18pm
^ thanks, i thought the same. plus, Gerard seems more eloquent with his words/writing..
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
October 22nd, 2011 at 10:45pm
It was just discussed the last page, and I believe it sounds like the start of a fic as well.
bibbi_way_killjoy
Motor Baby
bibbi_way_killjoy
November 4th, 2011 at 05:06pm
out of harm:
meh.:

someone's blog

No, that's just something going around.

Honestly, even if people did claim that he said it, it seems very unlike him. Especially the last sentence. Way too cheesy.

what did he write/say? cant find it on the page Sad
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 4th, 2011 at 05:40pm
bibbi_way_killjoy:
Paint It Black:
Is this a real quote?

My life was awful. When I was a kid, I was fat, pretty ugly and had awful hair. I used to get teased every fucking day. Slammed up against lockers, punched in the face - you name it. Hell, I had to go to prom with one of my female friends because I couldnt even get a proper date. I cant even look back at those photos because I look so bad. I transfered schools, but the teasing just got worse. After a, lets say, "incident" I had with the school play, the bullying just got worse. But I made it through high school, only to find out that real life was pretty much the same. I just stayed in my dark room all day. I didnt talk to anyone, I didnt go outside. I just stayed inside and drew. I'd draw vampires, mummies, hereoes, villians. Anything to help me escape all the bad in the world. I went to art school and didnt really belong. All I could draw was comic book characters. I tried to put my only good talent to use, by drawing a cartoon and pitching it - only to have it turned down. Life to me was just pointless. I started drinking, doing drugs and just generally wasting my life drawing. Then one day, I saw bodies falling from the sky. I witnessed people dying. And thats when I decided to turn my life around. I called up anyone I knew who had an instrument and we formed a band. Being on tour for the first few years was bad. All we'd do is get drunk and do drugs, but I loved it. Because I was doing something I loved with people I loved. And a few years ago I met the most perfect woman ever. It's like we share a wavelink or something. She just knows me, without even knowing me if you understand. And now, 2011. I have a beautiful baby girl, a caring wife and I get to perform for all my adoring fans every day. I am living proof that no matter how bad life gets, it gets better. I am Gerard Way, and I survived.
brother nero;
Always Born a Crime
brother nero;
November 5th, 2011 at 11:09am
fabulous killjoy.:
bibbi_way_killjoy:
Paint It Black:
Is this a real quote?

My life was awful. When I was a kid, I was fat, pretty ugly and had awful hair. I used to get teased every fucking day. Slammed up against lockers, punched in the face - you name it. Hell, I had to go to prom with one of my female friends because I couldnt even get a proper date. I cant even look back at those photos because I look so bad. I transfered schools, but the teasing just got worse. After a, lets say, "incident" I had with the school play, the bullying just got worse. But I made it through high school, only to find out that real life was pretty much the same. I just stayed in my dark room all day. I didnt talk to anyone, I didnt go outside. I just stayed inside and drew. I'd draw vampires, mummies, hereoes, villians. Anything to help me escape all the bad in the world. I went to art school and didnt really belong. All I could draw was comic book characters. I tried to put my only good talent to use, by drawing a cartoon and pitching it - only to have it turned down. Life to me was just pointless. I started drinking, doing drugs and just generally wasting my life drawing. Then one day, I saw bodies falling from the sky. I witnessed people dying. And thats when I decided to turn my life around. I called up anyone I knew who had an instrument and we formed a band. Being on tour for the first few years was bad. All we'd do is get drunk and do drugs, but I loved it. Because I was doing something I loved with people I loved. And a few years ago I met the most perfect woman ever. It's like we share a wavelink or something. She just knows me, without even knowing me if you understand. And now, 2011. I have a beautiful baby girl, a caring wife and I get to perform for all my adoring fans every day. I am living proof that no matter how bad life gets, it gets better. I am Gerard Way, and I survived.

I think that's quite an accurate picture of Gerard, but there's no way he would ever say anything like that it that way in my opinion....it sounds like some kind of fanfic~

Does anyone know if the band intend//ever intended to film any more "killjoys" music videos after SING for either Planetary or Bulletproof Heart? I was expecting them to film the rest of the singles as part of the Killjoys story, but it doesn't look like that'll happen now.
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
November 5th, 2011 at 06:29pm
There is a video for Planetary Go, but it's not a Killjoy one Smile It's a live performance with weird graphics bascally lol. I'm sure you can Youtube it.

There's been discussion of making Only Hope into a Killjoy video, but that was a while ago and nothing's come of it.
bibbi_way_killjoy
Motor Baby
bibbi_way_killjoy
November 6th, 2011 at 07:20pm

here he sais the sword will be used in the next video, i thougt that they would make another killjoy video after seeing this, but is a wile ago.
meh.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
meh.
November 7th, 2011 at 02:09am
I always thought that Gerard's and Mikey's parents separated while they were children, and i started to wonder how old they would of been when they separated.
But now i can not find anything to say that they are separated, has anyone else heard this and where from?

I also thought the same for Franks parents..
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
November 7th, 2011 at 08:38am
I haven't heard that they were separated, no. Might just be an internet rumour Smile
meh.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
meh.
November 26th, 2011 at 05:08pm
In the song 'Party Poison' the lady who opens the song speaks in Japanese, yes? what is she saying?
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
November 26th, 2011 at 07:22pm
meh.:
In the song 'Party Poison' the lady who opens the song speaks in Japanese, yes? what is she saying?

This is pretty much what she's saying:
beginning: “everyone! we filled up the car with gas and the suitcase with bombs. life is short and we have a dangerous way ahead so let’s dance!”
middle: “so you wanna be famous? just wait. i wanna keep going forever. i’m gonna explode!!”
end: ““let’s dance together until the body breaks down!”
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
November 29th, 2011 at 05:19am
meh.:
pretty sure frank's parents are separeted, but not the gerard and mikey's.
RunAwayWithMe
Killjoy
RunAwayWithMe
November 30th, 2011 at 10:25pm
Paint It Black:
meh.:
pretty sure frank's parents are separeted, but not the gerard and mikey's.

That's what I thought too, so you're probably right. Clap