Don't have an account? Create one!

Band Q&A

AuthorMessage
MarkTruth1991
Jazz Hands
MarkTruth1991
January 15th, 2008 at 04:48pm
I remember watching it, but want to watch it again to refresh my memory.

Wheres the video of Gerard talking about in total, on the Black Parade album, they planned to release 6 singles? (Therefore 2 more still to come.)

Thanks in advanced.
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
January 15th, 2008 at 05:40pm
MarkTruth1991:
I remember watching it, but want to watch it again to refresh my memory.

Wheres the video of Gerard talking about in total, on the Black Parade album, they planned to release 6 singles? (Therefore 2 more still to come.)

Thanks in advanced.

Here you go
the used
Jazz Hands
the used
January 15th, 2008 at 10:49pm
the used:
urm..i was wondering if any of you had even the smallest idea if maybe gerard is going to this year's comic convention.. i would really appreciate it if some one told me .. thanks :]

urm thanks Very Happy the convention is in july and i was hoping he would come since im going and i want to see if he can sign my first issue... it sucked cus i couldnt go last year Crying or Very sad
if anyone has more info please tell Cool
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
January 15th, 2008 at 11:26pm
the used:
the used:
urm..i was wondering if any of you had even the smallest idea if maybe gerard is going to this year's comic convention.. i would really appreciate it if some one told me .. thanks :]

urm thanks Very Happy the convention is in july and i was hoping he would come since im going and i want to see if he can sign my first issue... it sucked cus i couldnt go last year Crying or Very sad
if anyone has more info please tell Cool

it depends really. He might, he might not.
vam_phire
Killjoy
vam_phire
January 16th, 2008 at 08:25am
Rigor Mortis:
vam_phire:
i like pie

That's not needed here.

sorry
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
January 16th, 2008 at 12:55pm
It's hard to say if Gerard will or won't.
That's like trying to predict what he's going to for lunch tomorrow.

If he goes, it'll probably be for his own pleasure. I don't think Umbrella Academy needs promoting.
He may be doing a signing with Gabriel.
It's hard to say, though.
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
January 16th, 2008 at 03:59pm
murder by death.:

If he goes, it'll probably be for his own pleasure. I don't think Umbrella Academy needs promoting.

I agree with that entirely.
ForkInToaster
Killjoy
ForkInToaster
January 16th, 2008 at 04:54pm
Are the guys gonna come out with a new cd in 2009?
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
January 16th, 2008 at 04:58pm
ForkInToaster:
Are the guys gonna come out with a new cd in 2009?
That's the year they said to expect it out.
Earliest release would be early of 09.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
January 17th, 2008 at 12:42am
Infamous Backbend:
murder by death.:

I agree with that entirely.

TUA, it's probably going to have another series this year. Gerard might go for TUA. I'm sure if he did go for his comic it'd still be a pleasant mix of business and pleasure though.
It's just a wait and see thing, as so many other things are.

As for the new album...Gerard sited 2009 as the estimated earliest.
hayleyjean
Bulletproof Heart
hayleyjean
January 17th, 2008 at 10:14am
Recently, in a magazine, it was said the new album was going to be released late 2008.
When are they ever going to take a break?
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
January 17th, 2008 at 02:21pm
ignore
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
January 17th, 2008 at 02:50pm
delicately lovely.:
Recently, in a magazine, it was said the new album was going to be released late 2008.
When are they ever going to take a break?

It's not certain the album is going to come out late this year. As mentioned earlier, gerard has said around 2009. Maybe the mag has mixed info. And magazines do tend to give misinformation.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
January 17th, 2008 at 06:42pm
^
NME are unreliable. I think they did the exact same thing last year with Panic's album and that's not out yet, they did something similar with Green Day too. They like to get the scoop on things but unfortunately, sometimes that means taking a shot in the dark and not always getting it right.
Crushcrushcrush
Jazz Hands
Crushcrushcrush
January 17th, 2008 at 07:31pm
ok i feel stupid....why do ppl freak out when u say that u like THe Used????? i know that Bert and Gerard were like friends but did something happen???
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
January 17th, 2008 at 07:52pm
Poison and Pills:
ok i feel stupid....why do ppl freak out when u say that u like THe Used????? i know that Bert and Gerard were like friends but did something happen???
There's not really a definite answer on your first question.
Some My Chem fans have a slight grudge against The Used/Bert because Bert kind of... insulted Gerard/My Chem after their friendship fell.
I don't know what the falling out was from, though. I think it was around when Gerard tried to become sober, and there might've been some tension between and Bert because of that.
I don't know if it was ever mentioned, 'cause I know MCR claims they don't like to talk shit about other bands.
Someone else may have a better answer for you, though. c:
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 17th, 2008 at 07:56pm
Poison and Pills:
Probably because of the things Bert (in particular) said about My Chem and the things he says on stage. They have no right to freak out though, because you have every right to like The Used and MCR at the same time, despite their little feud. Just ignore whoever it is, it has nothing to do with them and they have no right to assume.

FYI, Bert doesn't freak out on bands because he feels like it. They have to do something to him first. Which makes a few believe MCR [or rather Gerard] just aren't perfectly innocent angels.I doubt Gerard's sobriety was part of it because of how long he and Bert were friends for after the fact.
Crushcrushcrush
Jazz Hands
Crushcrushcrush
January 17th, 2008 at 09:22pm
Amy Winehouse.:
Poison and Pills:
Probably because of the things Bert (in particular) said about My Chem and the things he says on stage. They have no right to freak out though, because you have every right to like The Used and MCR at the same time, despite their little feud. Just ignore whoever it is, it has nothing to do with them and they have no right to assume.

FYI, Bert doesn't freak out on bands because he feels like it. They have to do something to him first. Which makes a few believe MCR [or rather Gerard] just aren't perfectly innocent angels.I doubt Gerard's sobriety was part of it because of how long he and Bert were friends for after the fact.

thank u i was confuzzled Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dr. Manhattan
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Manhattan
January 18th, 2008 at 12:02am
does anyone know what Frank's three dogs
name's are?
Atavan Halen
Salute You in Your Grave
Atavan Halen
January 18th, 2008 at 06:59am
Ierosistible.:
does anyone know what Frank's three dogs
name's are?

I can just remember Sinatra and Rev (short for revenge)