Don't have an account? Create one!

What are you thinking?

AuthorMessage
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 30th, 2008 at 09:20am
=O I absolutely love the start of I'm A Fake. It's my favourite. Am I the only one? Lol. I like the Shakespearian-esque element, and Bert does it so well. I've heard other bands try it, but after hearing Bert it's like they just don't compare. I used the have the start of that song all pretty-like on my MySpace for yonks. I'll put it back one day.
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
January 30th, 2008 at 11:41am
CAcT '-.-' tux:
^^ heey aly! my internet died on me that's why i couldn't come back...umm what the hell was I talking about that supposedly made me think you won't talk to me? lol that was very confusing, now i've confused myself. Anyways- I'm good...& accidentally celebrated 2 months 'anniversary' since MCR in Sydney by wearing the MCR shirt I wore to the concert, tonight and watching a mass of youtube videos from that night.

^ I love love love Cut up Angels. That was the 1st the Used song I heard & i fell in love with it. Under Pressure's awesome too but I keep telling myself how much more i love Gerard's parts than Bert's. don't kill me...

Smiley Berts better live than Mr Way File
misa misa.
Shotgun Sinner
misa misa.
January 30th, 2008 at 12:10pm
CAcT '-.-' tux:

ah sorry major confusion, thatwasn't really about you. that was about a friend i have who was talking in the filipino thread and getting a little grumpy that i wanted her to talk here instead as i could not understand half the words they were saying.
yeah. just me. ranting. Tehe

well you are probably gone now as now sane person would still be up after 4 am but hey and thanks for being nice.

i love love love the start of im a fake too. it is one of my favourite the used songs, but i think box full of sharp objects is my ultimate favourite
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 30th, 2008 at 06:47pm
CAcT '-.-' tux:
did you meet the Operator Please kids??!? sounded like so much fun!

Yeppp ;D
We were hanging around with them for most of the day, it was awesome!
But as the day wore on & everybody got a little out of it, it got really confusing because there was me, my friend Ashleigh, and the bass player who is also Ashley. It was so funny. None of us had any idea who anybody was talking to xD

what we become:

I LOVE YOUR AVA
CANDY = <33333333333333333333333333333333333333
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 30th, 2008 at 06:56pm
you befriended the young talents!! now don't you corrupt those poor kids... Laughing
the names were very confusing indeed...

lol that's ok aly. I suppose you have school the next day so that's why you need to stay up till 4am? haaa.

Ok- even I have respect for Shakespeare (to some degree), but Bert doesn't mix in with english literature k...i don't see how it does!
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 30th, 2008 at 07:23pm
Rh!annon:
^^ Ahh, I''m so jealous that you got see Gilly's last day. I only got to see it via TV. Sigh. I miss him already.

I friend of mine can't go to the Twenty20 match on Friday, and now I'm stuck with a ticket no one wants. Why don't I have an abundance of cricket loving friends?

It was rly rly awesome ;D
Kinda sucks how so many people are retiring lately, I mean there's been Shane Warne (admittedly I think he is an idiot, but he was a really good bowler), Glenn McGrath, Justin Langer, and now Gilchrist too ):
Most of the other people in the team have a good few years left yet though haha.

Just have to say, I am now 742896906504 times more jealous of you going to the 20/20 game.
Mike & Dave Hussey playing in the same game would be awesome!
Lulz. I love them xD
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 30th, 2008 at 08:04pm
I know! I remember a few years back when watching the tests and Australia seemed invincible, and then Steve Waugh retired and that was sad. But it occurred to me then that in a few years, all my favourites would be retiring. And now it's happening and it's like nooooo! =[

Ah, I'm heaps stoked about the selected squad. Except the whole Hayden not being well enough to play. But I think I'm most stoked about being able to see Gilly, cause it wont be long before he retires from all forms of cricket as well.

I'd sooo bring you along if I had the means.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 30th, 2008 at 10:17pm

Oh, is that why he isn't playing? I heard he was being 'rested', but hadn't heard any more than that

Yeah I'm pretty stoked to be seeing Gilly again before he retires, even though it's not even his last Sydney game or anything lol.
Haddin's pretty good though, he seems like a genuinely nice guy, and he always has a chat & signs things for all the kids after he's played, so I'm pretty happy that he's getting called up.
But he's no Gilly D:

In other news, I have my laptop back ;DDD
But it had to have everything deleted from it.
Yeah, I'm going to have a great time putting 4000-odd songs back on here.
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
January 30th, 2008 at 10:36pm
asha molly.:

it got really confusing because there was me, my friend Ashleigh, and the bass player who is also Ashley. It was so funny. None of us had any idea who anybody was talking to xD

haha that would have been so confusing xD
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 30th, 2008 at 10:56pm
^^ It's cause of the hamstring. Don't think it's fully recovered, so they want him all rested up for the Commonwealth Bank Series. Which is pretty much saying it's more important than the Tewnty20 lol.

I have to agree - Haddin is pretty awesome. He was always a good fill in when Gilly was out. But yeah, there was always the 'he's no Gilly' thing in the back of my mind. If ever he missed a catch or something I'd be all "Gilly would have got it!" ... which is so mean and horrible of me.

Best of luck finding the patience to put all those songs back on your laptop, too. Cause wow. Neutral
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
January 30th, 2008 at 11:02pm
Idontlikecricket Shifty2
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 30th, 2008 at 11:09pm
Lol, most of my friends don't like it either. A lot of people find it boring or too slow, but a few of my friends who have actually taken the time to get to understand it have really started to love it.

I guess that was the whole inspiration behind the Twenty20 - making it a quicker game to try and get the impatient people loving it.

And when you're at the games, the atmosphere is just crazy. That's the best part of the game, I think.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 30th, 2008 at 11:25pm

Ahhh well that makes sense then. I'd be pretty cut if he didn't play in the game I'm going to lol.
The other day I saw on something that Hayden, Ponting, & Symonds all have lingering injuries and I was all 'ómgomgomg they have to be playing on the 8th' xD
I will be so cut if Symonds, Hussey, Clarke, or Hayden aren't playing when I go.
I just have a thing for them haha, they just seem like really awesome guys, and they're so good at what they do too.

Lol I always used to think that same thing whenever Haddin missed one xD
I guess it's because Gilly was just amazing, at pretty much everything, so now Haddin has massive shoes to fill.

It's going to take foreverrrrrrrrrrr to put all my music back on here.
I really can't be bothered lol.
I haven't even put iTunes back on yet

Edit;
I almost died just then, I was watching the channel 10 news, and they had the one-day squad on there, and I didn't see Hayden on the list xD
But I looked it up, and he's playing ;D

The squad is:
Adam Gilchrist (wk), Matthew Hayden, Ricky Ponting (capt), Michael Clarke, Andrew Symonds, Michael Hussey, Brad Haddin, James Hopes, Brad Hogg, Brett Lee, Mitchell Johnson, Stuart Clark, Nathan Bracken.

But I can't for the life of me figure out who is in the test team, and not the one day team.
I know Haddin, Hopes, and Bracken don't play in the test team, which leads me to the conclusion that there must be players in the test team that don't do the ODI's =/
I'M CONFUSED.
And apparently Clark wasn't meant to be in the squad, but he's been called in in place of Tait, who was too stressed or something. Not that it matters really because Clarke >>>>>> Tait.

But yay, Bracken is in!
Springwood pride ftw hahahaha
Muffin Top
Jazz Hands
Muffin Top
January 31st, 2008 at 04:35am
2 days of school.......

.....and i'm already over it =[
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 31st, 2008 at 04:51am

I'm so glad school has gone back now.
I was sick of having my younger brothers around all the time.

One of them has my old teacher for Ancient & Extension History, and the other has my old teacher for Modern History, and they've both been questioned about what I've been doing since leaving school.
Rofl, the history teachers loved me for some reason xD
misa misa.
Shotgun Sinner
misa misa.
January 31st, 2008 at 04:58am
CAcT '-.-' tux:

lol that's ok aly. I suppose you have school the next day so that's why you need to stay up till 4am? haaa.

actually i am still on holidays, just couldn't sleep is all
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 31st, 2008 at 05:05am
On the topic of Ricky's injury, I was told that he's not playing tomorrow cause of it. I missed the news and can't find anything online. Did you happen to hear anything official? I love Ricky and I'll be totally devo if he's not there.

Still, right now it's all about teh Gilly.

And yessss Clarke PWNs Tate any day.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 31st, 2008 at 05:29am
it'll be funny if i get questioned by police on the streets one day, why I'm not in school but walking around. I mean, the ticket lady at the train station thought I was a high school kid.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 31st, 2008 at 05:42am

I found this article, which says "Ricky Ponting is no certainty to play in the Twenty20 match against India as he continues to battle a back injury".
But I swear I heard somewhere else that Michael Clarke was vice captain, which led me to believe that Ponting was out, and Gilly was captaining.
I guess we'll all find out tomorrow lol.

As much as I love Clarke, I really want Hussey to become vice captain when Gilly retires.
Haha, my brother and I were discussing this the other day- Hussey should become vice, then when Ponting retires he can take over as captain, and then Clarke can be vice.
It's sad that I have time to think about it that much ''/
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
January 31st, 2008 at 05:48am
2 points:

1. freakin hot first day of yr 12

2. i am Anti-TOC.