April 8th, 2009 at 08:41am
omfg happy late birthday Its my birthday on the 18th =D haha

17 -__-
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
April 8th, 2009 at 09:24pm
Thank you!

MSI was so good last night. I'd almost forgotten how amazing they are.
Skippy.
Always Born a Crime
Skippy.
April 18th, 2009 at 02:09am
happy birthday rhiannon (sorry that's it late) and hannah! Smile
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
April 19th, 2009 at 12:56am
I'm thinking that this forum is rather dead.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
April 19th, 2009 at 03:41am
I was thinking much the same but was rather hesitant to say so given that that lack of peeps around may render it about as unnoticed as the proverbial tree in the forest.

So Sez. Tell me what has been happening with you lately that I wouldn't know about via Facebook. xD
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
April 19th, 2009 at 05:19am
XD i thought that too and thanks for the birthday wish (:

I've been all ~antisocial~ xD
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
April 19th, 2009 at 09:03am
Hahaha, there's really not a lot going on with me that Facebook doesn't tell. I saw 17 Again today with a girl from work... it was pretty corny really, but Zac Efron is so hot =P we were both just sitting there like OH MY GOODNESS. HILARIOUS.

And the other day my best friend and I watched Hairspray. Three times. We went to sleep ~4.30am, and played it then to send us to sleep (as it were), then Anna got up about 7.30 (yay for three hours' sleep!) and pressed play again... and then after we finished it, we watched the last song again, and then watched the whole thing AGAIN. So bad. But so good. And so CATCHY.

So enough about Zac Efron movies now, holidays are going alright, been quite busy & working and so on... I dunno =P nothing interesting has happened to me lately.

How about YOU, Rhiannon?
& dear diary... I don't know what your name is (I probably do, I just can't think what it is & can't be bothered going into the roll call thread... WOO SUPER LAZY!), but what's been going on with YOU?
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
April 19th, 2009 at 09:33am
XD lmfao its Hannah i just changed my whooole theme. =P

lmfao Zac Efron doesn't do it for me, I've been ~networking~ on websites, trying to get designs I've done used, two bands are really interested in 2 designs I've done (: !
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
April 19th, 2009 at 07:21pm
Y'know, Hannah, I've never been able to keep up with your themes lol. I think it's a newbie. Then I'm like "This newbie seems to know me O.o" Then I'm like "Hannarrrrrr." Then you go and change again. Neutral

I've been doing Uni shiz. I'm currently doing a field study on mate guarding in the socially monogamous.genetically polygamous black swans. requires a lot of swan watching at Albert Park lake. When I was a kid, I would have diiied to be able to do a whole subject that just required spending a whole bunch of time on the side of a lake watching swans and doing observation or feeding experiments. Buttt, I have an exam today. Ew.

Also, I've divorced Mammal. *cue dramatic music*
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
April 20th, 2009 at 05:07am
WHAT!? Why?! WHAT HAPPENED?! This is HA-UGE!

And yeah... that sounds fun in theory, but mmm maybe not really. My friend's dad lives just near Albert Park, just on a random note. I heaps want to go to Melbourne soon.

I had coffee with my friend who moved to Melb for uni this afternoon. It was nice to catch up. And now I'm sort of thinking of doing some sort of journalism or advertising course in Melbourne after I finish my course here. Hmmmmm.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
April 20th, 2009 at 06:30am
I'm sick of Zeke. He made some comments on stage that were the final straw. The marijuana comment pissed me off first, but then he made this really derogatory comment about cops. He's been doing the "fuck the police" shit for a while now. It's all cause of the Lex Wotten thing. And yes, while there are corrupt cops, preaching about how ALL cops are pigs to a bunch of drunk bogans who think you're God is NOT a good thing to be doing. So yeah, got pissed off, nearly walked out, and so now I'm on a Mammal hiatus to cool down before I start hating them.

And I wrote a comment on Mammal's MySpace voicing my disapproval. And while the did a mini-RJA on me and didn't approve the comment (their comments have to be approved before they're publicly viewed), Pete sent me a private message saying he agreed and passed my sentiments on to Zeke.

Needless to say, I would be sooo for you coming to Melbourne. Very Happy How's your course going?
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
April 20th, 2009 at 07:08am
sorry haha xD I only change my theme every like 4 months anyway =P
ahh I've got art projects I'm working on for TAFE, I hate the whole only use a certain amount of colors then add on top, it really ticks me off, why cant I just use all the colors to start with?! |: sigh.

Mammal are playing here at the stupidass townsville festival and I thought of you haha. xD

I'm not going, I only would go see The Living End and I have a rule, I don't pay for festivals over $60 if don't like more than 3 bands.
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
April 20th, 2009 at 07:50am
wow rhiannon im so shocked to hear of your divorce from mammal..
on my way to uni and back every day i walk past the Gaelic and see the mammal poster and think of you, now its just not going to be relevant
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
April 20th, 2009 at 07:58am
Groove In The Moo, yeah? Stupid ass indeed. Too much money for too shit a line up. I'm not paying that much for TLE again when I'm seeing them for the billionth time early next month.

I will love Mammal again when Zeke stops being a douchebag. Then we will remarry.
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
April 20th, 2009 at 08:02am
Yeah thats it, joke of a lineup, luckily I'm moving at the end of the year =P Sydney hopefully, Mom's still deciding.
I cant wait till it creeps up near October and we all get excited for the Soundwave Festival Lineup announcements lmfao
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
April 20th, 2009 at 10:07am
Pyramid first. Very Happy

O shit. Here comes nostalgia.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
April 20th, 2009 at 10:51am
Ah that's crazy Rhiannon! But yeah that's really not a cool thing to do, good on you. And although they didn't post it on their MySpace, it's good that the message did get through (well... hopefully.)

My course is going okaaaaaaaay.... it's just pretty boring. The Media subjects are both JOKES, though one (Asian Screen Media) is actually kinda interesting... the subject matter is, just the way it's taught (the lecturer reads off the slides, WORD FOR WORD) is not.

The other one, Media Democracies & E-Participation... it's ridiculous. The course co-ordinator & the tutors have no idea what the subject is about... so consequently neither do we. For example, we recently had to hand up a project proposal for our major project... My friend Nick emailed the tutor asking what the word limit for the proposal & the project were... the tutor emailed back saying 'about 2-3 pages for the proposal... and we haven't finalised the word count for the project yet.'

WHAT THE HELL.

GAH.

My Linguistics subject (Cross-Cultural Communication) is really interesting, and I'm actually finding a lot of crossover between that and Asian Screen Media which is cool.

And English for Professional Purposes is AMAZING, WE HAVE GRAMMAR TESTS. It is like the best thing ever. Perhaps not quite. But yeah. I have to do a speech in week 8 about anything I want. Basically the criteria are that I have to talk for 5 mins, and keep the audience interested. So if anyone has any ideas...?

But basically my degree is a joke. How's yours, other than your swan-watching project?