Don't have an account? Create one!

What are you thinking?

AuthorMessage
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
July 20th, 2009 at 10:56am
=( that sucks. I really hope things get better between you guys..

I went to my friend Lib's house tonight, and I said something about people thinking we had a great relationship, and she said that from the outside, it did look perfect. Sigh. I know time will make it better... thanks =(
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
July 20th, 2009 at 08:56pm
Thanks. Me too.

How are you and Simon going on the being friends front?
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
July 21st, 2009 at 01:20am
Well we're chatting on msn now... he says he can't hate me after he sees how much it hurts me... so that's nice. I don't know. I think we might be okay. I hope we will.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
July 21st, 2009 at 08:09am
I hope so, too. For both your sakes.
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
July 22nd, 2009 at 08:59am
Bump.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
July 22nd, 2009 at 11:42pm
Err?
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
July 28th, 2009 at 03:23am
wow I haven't been here in so long...
my gosh INO has changed...
I'm so glad I still recognise some people around here though
precious weapons.
Awake and Unafraid
precious weapons.
July 31st, 2009 at 04:18am
ohai everyone
i haven't ever posted in this thread before....
lulz
Pansy.
Always Born a Crime
Pansy.
August 3rd, 2009 at 03:17am
ola (:

Grrr i'm in such a pickle.
All the start of this year, all I wanted to do was drop out of school and get a full time job. I hated all of my lessons, and was interested in starting to earn more money to move out with my boyfriend.
Now I have new lessons as it's the second semester now, and I love them.
Anyways, my pickle is that i'm not sure if I should get a full time apprenticeship or not. I'm only in year 11 and i'm worried that if in a while, I lose interest in the apprenticeship i'll find it hard to get a decent job as I havn't finished year 12, or be able to go back to school to do year 12.
I woudn't miss school much though, I don't have many close friends or anything, so that side of things is okay.
Has anyone here had an apprenticeship or anything?
The one I would like to apply for is a Painting/Decorating one.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
August 3rd, 2009 at 08:56am
I'd say stay and do year 12 - you can always do the apprenticeship after year 12, and although you don't need to have done year 12 for it, that you HAVE finished year 12 (if you do) will look much better on your resume when you start applying for jobs, whether you need to have done so or not. There are other ways to do year 12 (like at Marden), but I think that it's probably easier to do it now, when you CAN still live at home (although you don't want to), so you have the time to be studying. If that makes sense. I'm not so sure it does xD but because you dont' have to work to pay for rent and so on. BUT if you really don't want to do school, then do the apprenticeship =) have you talked to your mum? Really whatever is going to make you happiest, though.
Pansy.
Always Born a Crime
Pansy.
August 3rd, 2009 at 10:25pm
Yeah mum said exactly what you said xP about doing what makes me happiest.
I wish I had the determination and wanted to finish year 12, but I really dont.
There's an option to do work experience for a week or so there, so I think i'll do that just to see if I like it.
But thankyou for replying Sez Smile
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
August 4th, 2009 at 08:54pm
Smile hope it helped somewhat. Good idea about doing work experience though.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
August 5th, 2009 at 04:05am
I'd really recommend doing Year 12. No one can make you do it if you don't want to, but you're risking that if it doesn't work out, prospective employers are going to dismiss you early on because you haven't finished Year 12. It probably seems tough to get through it now, but if you power through it you won't have to have any regrets later in life.

Best of luck in whatever you do.
Pansy.
Always Born a Crime
Pansy.
August 7th, 2009 at 01:03am
yeah, that's true Rhiannon.
I have no idea what I like, though, as in lessons.
We have to chose our year 12 subjects next week and i'm clueless because I don't know what I wanna do.
I guess my aim should just be to pass school.
Gah it's so hard and frustrating.
But thankyou again. I'll figure it out Smile
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
August 10th, 2009 at 01:42am
i absolutely hated year 12 and wanted to not even go to uni, i had it in my mind that i was going to do a hairdressing course and mum was like well then why are you in school still, but i kept at it because i knew that having the words completed year 12 on my resume would look much better than not having it, and i was also unsure if i was going to enjoy hairdressing and quit half way through.
now i think about how good my decision to stay on through it all was because at the end of the hsc you feel so liberated and my choice to be a hairdresser wasnt met in the end, i have no intentions of becoming one and with my hsc i was able to get into uni and do what interests me, even if the subjects i DID in yr12 didnt achieve the best results or interest me at all.

im not sure if that makes any sense but i hope it does and i hope you figure out what you feel is best Smile
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
August 22nd, 2009 at 09:09am
knock knock!
helloooo, haven't been here for a while. The SW announcement must have brought me back to my old internet haunts.

if anyone in Sydney's interested, there's a new deathrock/goth/horror punk club, "The Cobweb Club" starting this coming saturday 29th August. 10pm at the Taxi Club.

here's the ad for it

come along, it's gonna be fun!
spencer smith.
Devil's Got Your Number
spencer smith.
October 2nd, 2009 at 03:02am
I GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL TODAY.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
October 9th, 2009 at 03:26am
^ Yay!

What's the plan for next year?
Strfckrs Inc.
Salute You in Your Grave
Strfckrs Inc.
December 13th, 2009 at 03:05am
Gosh I really need to start posting again
Especially in the Aus threads

Well you guys might be interested, I've made a new website with my friend
The90sNinjas
We just podcast & youtube & all that so yeah =]
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
December 13th, 2009 at 10:16am
holy crap, I haven't been here in forever. I seriously can't remember the last time I looked at INO. Don't even know what made me think of it know, except maybe some serious insomnia. How is everyone (if anyone remembers me at all)