Don't have an account? Create one!

What are you thinking?

AuthorMessage
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 13th, 2009 at 10:59pm
I remember yoooou.

Me? I'm shit. My cat died. I'm the shittest person to be around right now lol. People I catch up with are like "how've you been?" I go to say "good thanks", think about it, remember that I've spent like 2 weeks crying over him and then wonder if I should even answer the question cause it's so depressing.

But Green Day tonight, so yay? Are you going? and how have you been?
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
December 13th, 2009 at 11:28pm
I'm sorry to hear about your cat. Sad
Unfortunately no Green Day for me tonight, I couldn't afford tickets, and I'm working until 10 anyway. But you should definitely enjoy it twice as much to make up for it.
As for how I've been, I totally get the "should I answer that truthfully because it's a hell of a downer" thing, but seeing as I give the "good thanks" answer irl, I'll go truthful here.

In short; all kinds of shit. My brother died and I lost my house on feb 7th. But I'm sloooooowly starting to get back up.
Anyone wanna chime in with something cheerful now?
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 14th, 2009 at 08:33pm
I ended up having to cheer twice as loud for several people, so I dunno what number that somes to, but I'm sure I did.

I am so so sorry to hear about your brother. I know what you're going through. It probably seems in my case like "he was just a cat", but I loved him more than I love most people, and to lose him was so hard, so I know exactly where you're coming from right now. I know too that there's nothing that can be said to make it better either, but *e-hug*.

I find it amazing how when people ask how you are, you always give the knee-jerk response of "I'm fine". I mean, even the day I had to put Tiger down, I got a phone call from Lombards, so there I am choking back tears and saying "I'm fine, thanks".

I hope karma rewards you with some amazing good times this Christmas.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
December 15th, 2009 at 05:49pm
I remember you too! And I'm so sorry to hear about your brother and your cat, Rhiannon =(
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 15th, 2009 at 07:48pm
Thanks Sez. Smile
Daft
Fabulous Killjoy
Daft
December 21st, 2009 at 06:41pm
Worth the self gratification? I think so
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
December 22nd, 2009 at 09:19pm
Suprise early present yesterday. Kittens Smile I've missed having cats so much.
And Rhiannon, don't feel like "oh he was just a cat" loss is loss, and you have just as much right to grieve.

Christmas awesomeness soon. Smile
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
December 28th, 2009 at 09:14am
I'm going to Europe tomorrow!! So I'll be back here in Feb Very Happy
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 7th, 2010 at 11:59pm
Oh don't worry, Ellie, I don't have the he-was-just-a-cat mentality. I always just worry that others do.

Have fun, Sez!

How was everyone's Christmases?
built for sin.
Tragic With a Capital T
built for sin.
January 23rd, 2010 at 05:57pm
sup.
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
January 28th, 2010 at 05:43am
Does anyone else think that the new telecom is a piece of shit?
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
January 28th, 2010 at 04:56pm
I heard the XT network's been down for three days now or something.
I'm just on normal telecom so my phone's working all good for me~
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
March 8th, 2010 at 02:05pm
I am thinking,

WOW, this thread is super dead.
news?
SOUNDWAVES anyone?
i for one, loved soundwave. my favourite was Escape The Fate for sure. I have been waiting to see them for YEARS.
I almost fainted.

How was everyone elses start to 2010 and soundwaves?
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
March 9th, 2010 at 08:14pm
I find it amazing how even Bob's departure didn't wake the Aussie section lol.

Soundwave was full of awesome. Had Trivium, AFI and HIM sideshows all in a row, then Soundwave after that. Pretty epic.

However, the Faith No More hi-jacking the AFI headlining slot was one of the worst things to happen to me ever. Just sayin'.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
March 10th, 2010 at 01:36am
AFI was at like, 5pm in brisbane. very disappointed.
so not only was it fucking hot, i couldnt watch them for very long. sigh.

HIM was right after escape the fate so i sat and had a lovely time hahaha.

Brisbane sucks. no sideshows.

BOB Sad i hope the next drummer is as badass, if not more.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
March 11th, 2010 at 07:09pm
I think they we on at 3 or something here. Can't remember. But it was so fricken hot. But I sweated it out for them. What was worse, by the time Trivium was on it was starting to cool down outside, but they were on an inside stage which was still hot from the day's heat. When it was hot outside I had to be outside, and vice versa.

HIM were pretty sweet. Much better performance at Soundwave then the sideshow, cause they kept having tech difficulties. But the sidewave was funnier. Like when Ville decided he couldn't hold on any more and had to pee mid-set so ran off stage -the show kept getting interrupted, but it was full of lolz.

It's heaps sad knowing we'll never see Bob drum for them again. I keep wanting to know why, but then I hate that cause it's really none of my business. I just feel bad for them with all the rumours flying around - it must make it harder for them.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
March 11th, 2010 at 10:42pm
I had an awesome time at Soundwave. I wasn't heaps excited about it though and even considered selling my ticket. It was stinking hot, but highlights for me were AFI, Reel Big Fish, Aquabats (SO HILARIOUS), and Anti-Flag. ETF was okaaaaaaaaaay but I haven't listened to the new album heaps and neither had the friend I was with, so we kept just looking at each other Razz and while we were watching Faith No More (which we found pretty boring...) we were dancing stupidly, and some guy walked past and was like 'nice dance moves' Razz hilarious. But I ended up having an awesome day, and didn't even get sunburnt! WOOHOO!

It's my 21st tomorrow :O
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
March 13th, 2010 at 09:51am
ah ma gawd happeh birthday!!!
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
March 14th, 2010 at 06:40am
Sez! Holy crap. I meant to SMS you to say happy birthday, but I was at another friend's 21st and totes til now forgot, SO HAPPY FRIGGEN BELATED BIRTHDAY.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
March 16th, 2010 at 02:21am
Thanks guize!!! =D