Don't have an account? Create one!

What are you thinking?

AuthorMessage
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
January 17th, 2008 at 11:01pm
sweeney todd: johnny depp, helena bonham carter and alan rickman all in one movie.

WHAT COULD BE BETTER THEN THAT
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 17th, 2008 at 11:08pm

^ and directed by Tim Burton ;D
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 17th, 2008 at 11:11pm
Rh!annon:
Yeah, he does. Or at least he has every time I've watched it. I miss watching him and Langer open. Sigh.

But yeah, I have trouble sometimes remembering exactly who plays the one dayers and who plays the tests. I have a bad habit of going to the match and going "ahhh, what happened to *insert players name here*!" forgetting that they're better in a test team.

I hope Hayden is all better by Feb 1st when I go. I love watching him.

I'm a bit slow when I actually go to the games, at one of the ones I went to recently, I didn't realise they got somebody out. Like, they were all high five-ing each other, and I was like 'what the hell, they didn't even do anything and they're celebrating...?' and my friends were just shaking their heads at me hahaha

Ohh you're going to the 20/20?
I'm so jealous. I wish they had one in Sydney =[

I'm going to one of the one day games against Sri Lanka.
Yay for Murali. Only not really, but he gets the lulz because he's just so crazy looking.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 18th, 2008 at 12:29am
Haha, I hate when that happens. One time I was too busy watching the Mexican wave - we got it going round the MCG 13 times straight - and I didn't realise we got someone out. I was wondering why everyone was going nuts.

Yeah, I've never been to a 20/20, so I wanna seize the opportunity. Would have been nice to see Vic play in the 20/20, but I never got around to it.

The one dayer should be awesome. Murali shits me so bad haha. He is so crazy looking. I hate when they do the extreme slow motion close ups of him bowling, freaks me out, it looks like his eyes are gonna pop out of his head. Of the 3 one dayers in Melbourne, I can only go to 1 cause the first one clashes with St. Kilda Festival (I couldn't possibly miss seeing The Longnecks) and the last clashes with Soundwaves. For some reason, Melb doesn't get a final in the tri-series this year. Boo.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 18th, 2008 at 12:48am

Lmfao, they've kicked people out for starting mexican waves at the SCG xD
It's so ridiculous.
And they've banned esky's at the cricket now too. How un-Australian xD

I've been to a couple of state 20/20's, and they were awesome, even though I was a bit like 'uhh who are you' lol.
Although Glenn McGrath was playing in one (and got run out on the first ball he faced lol) so that was pretty awesome. And Bracken was in both, and everybody around here loves him because he's a local lol.
Victoria would have been awesome to see, I love David Hussey hahaha. He totally should have been called in for this test instead of that other new dude, I've never even heard of him lol.

Yeah one of the ODI's in Sydney overlaps with Soundwave too =[
And the final in Sydney is the day we come back from holidays (I think...), so I can't go to that either >.<
But I'm so stoked I convinced my parents that they want to take the whole family to the Sri Lanka game. Like, it sounds really lame that I'm going with my family, but it's actually really fun going to the cricket with them xD
Apart from my dad. He seems to hate the Australians lol. He was so annoyed when they won the last test, it was hilarious.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 18th, 2008 at 01:36am
Yeah, the Mexican wave thing is nation-wide. I haven't actually been to the cricket since the banned it, so I don't know if Melbourne crowds will do it, but I noticed they were doing it when I watched the test on TV, so hopefully. I hate that fricken ban. I remember when it was first implemented, the Aussie bands made a habit of getting the crowds to Mexican wave. That was heaps fun.

Haha, yeah they would have been great. I used to love being able to boast that we were the only ones who hadn't lost a 20/20 match, but now that's over haha. Still, I don't barrack for Vic that hard anyway, given that I love a great deal of the guys in other states' teams.

That's annoying with the clash. I used to hate in high school going back at the end of Jan, I'd miss most of the games. That's funny with your dad hating the Aussies. Out of curiosity, is he actually Australian, or is he another nationality?

I was reading an article just before saying that Australians have played nastily and it brought us 16 straight wins, and only now that we've been told to play nicely we're losing. Wtf?
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
January 18th, 2008 at 03:53am
any word on the soundwave tickets?
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 18th, 2008 at 04:07am

If you haven't got them by this time next week, either send them a message on their MySpace, or email Charlie (his email was sent out to everybody who ordered earlybird tickets, if yyou can't find it let me know & I'll have a look for it)
They've all been sent now, so you'll get them soon
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 18th, 2008 at 05:05am
you guys have GOT to read the Umbrella Academy...i can't believe no aussies on this forum are following the series (if there is please yell!). Gerard Way is a killer storyteller, that I mean, it's a pun. I got #5 today, reading it on the train...turned the page...& I didn't know whether I should cry or throw up. If you're turned off by Gerard recently, read his comics & he'll be your hero. lol, slight exaggeration, but...
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
January 18th, 2008 at 05:26am
COHEED AND CAMBRIA HAVE LET ME DOWN AGAIN.
I'M TAKING IT PERSONALLY THIS TIME.
IF THEY HAD STUCK TO SOUNDWAVE, THEN I WOULD'VE BEEN ABLE TO SEE THEM LIVE!
NO! OF COURSE ADELAIDE GETS SCREWED OVER, AS PER FUCKING USUAL!
THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I'VE MISSED OUT ON SEEING THEM, AND I'M NOT HAPPY!

I'm not done ranting. I just wouldn't want to get banned for language. >.<
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
January 18th, 2008 at 06:23am
It's times like these that I wish I did actually live in a different state. Not that I'm particularly fond of Coheed & Cambria, but freaking Adelaide.

I totally had something completely unrelated to say here, but now I've completely forgotten. Blast.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
January 18th, 2008 at 06:24am
i read umbrella academy

YELL YELL YELL YELL.

well, kindof, i need to get more
j_zillmann24
Motor Baby
j_zillmann24
January 18th, 2008 at 09:44am
Where do you get the Umbrella Academy comic books?
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
January 18th, 2008 at 12:13pm
there is a comic shop in the city on elizabeth street. its in a little offside thing..cant really explain all that good
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 19th, 2008 at 12:41am
^ oh thankgoodness at least someone here has read some of the Umbrella Academy! I usually read each issue 3 times but I can't possibly do it with #5 cuz it leaves the story half hanging until #6 which is the last one of the 1st series. I'm dying to know the ending, but I wouldn't be surprised if Gerard kills off everyone & leaves one alive...he's the master of shock factor and tragedies afterall.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 19th, 2008 at 12:57am

Tomorrow it will be 5 weeks until Soundwave ;D

I got the Look Alive CD/DVD by Incubus today, and I am soooo excited to finally be seeing them ;DDD
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 19th, 2008 at 01:08am
I saw the cutest guy at my friend's engagement party today...(drool) pardon me. he was wearing a black shirt with the hottest black skinny legs & had some tatts up his arm. An unexpected sight at a party with 98% asians.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 19th, 2008 at 04:23am

DDDDDD:

India just won the cricket.
And my dad is being annoyingly smug about it.
ojdiweohfuowrgfw.

On the plus side, Mitchell Johnson did really well ;D
Hide and Seek Me.
Bleeding on the Floor
Hide and Seek Me.
January 19th, 2008 at 05:26am
hi everyone! does anyone have any of these?
Hide and Seek Me.:

warning: really long list

Teenager of the Year- Lotel
Crash Tragic- Operator Please
Leave It Alone- Operator Please
In Love- The Beautiful Girls
Back In Your Head- Tegan and Sarah
Walking With a Ghost- Tegan and Sarah
The Con- Tegan and Sarah
Bird Flu- MIA
Rock and Roll Queen- The Subways
You Know I’m No Good- Amy Winehouse