Don't have an account? Create one!

What are you thinking?

AuthorMessage
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
January 19th, 2008 at 06:43am
p.s, how come the templates arent working?
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 19th, 2008 at 06:56am
Frankie-Oreo:
download limewire, its sooo good

you could get those songs in like, half a second

limewire rules! where would I be without limewire. It feels like I'm going into a supermarket and swiping the things off the shelves into my trolley...and running out of the shop afterwards.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
January 19th, 2008 at 08:02am
i heart limewire.
we had a bit of a fight when it wouldnt download wa wa nee songs, but its all good now
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 20th, 2008 at 04:36am
CAcT '-.-' tux:
you guys have GOT to read the Umbrella Academy...i can't believe no aussies on this forum are following the series (if there is please yell!). Gerard Way is a killer storyteller, that I mean, it's a pun. I got #5 today, reading it on the train...turned the page...& I didn't know whether I should cry or throw up. If you're turned off by Gerard recently, read his comics & he'll be your hero. lol, slight exaggeration, but...

I read it! I haven't got #5 yet cause I haven't actually been into the city since it came out. Gah. So no spoilers haha. I'll be able to get it on Tuesday. My favourite thing so far, though, was the cover artwork on the 4th issue. I still stare at it in awe, it's just that amazing.

Frankie-Oreo:
there is a comic shop in the city on elizabeth street. its in a little offside thing..cant really explain all that good

Do you mean Minotaur?

Gah at the tennis being completely rained out yesterday. We had a ground pass and it rained all day. We sat there for 7 hours waiting, and nothing. But then, we were hanging around Rod Laver just about resigned to going home, and this old couple walked out of Rod Laver and asked us if we wanted to watch the Federer match cause they were going home, so we got to watch that match for nothing. Those tickets are worth $70. Totally made up for the 7 hours spent in the rain.

And gah at losing in the cricket. At least we should have Hayden back by next test.
Hide and Seek Me.
Bleeding on the Floor
Hide and Seek Me.
January 20th, 2008 at 04:38am
Frankie-Oreo:
download limewire, its sooo good

you could get those songs in like, half a second

sadly, i had limewire, and it basically ruined my computer with viruses.
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
January 20th, 2008 at 08:15pm
my sister got angry at me and she went on this "dobbing spree", and told my parents about INO and heaps of stuff that they shouldn't know. Like when i do my homework, i'm usually here or on msn. At least she didn't tell them about myspace, but i've only gone on it 3 times since November [yeah, i've been counting]
my parents don't want me to come back on here, or on msn or anything like that :/
but i couldnt help myself, so i came on
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
January 20th, 2008 at 11:08pm
Ja'mie King:
my sister got angry at me and she went on this "dobbing spree", and told my parents about INO and heaps of stuff that they shouldn't know. Like when i do my homework, i'm usually here or on msn. At least she didn't tell them about myspace, but i've only gone on it 3 times since November [yeah, i've been counting]
my parents don't want me to come back on here, or on msn or anything like that :/
but i couldnt help myself, so i came on

My parents dont care what I do cause they trust me Shifty2
I'd kill my sister Cussing but i dont have a sister but i'd kill my brother Cussing
Smiley explain to them that we're real people :/ and only like 15 year olds
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
January 21st, 2008 at 12:46am
^^ yeah i did,
and my mum was like "but how do you know?"
but she thinks my school friends who i talk to on msn could be creepy old dudes.
and i explain to her that if they ask me how my english essay on Bend It Like Beckham is going, that they could not possibly be some old dude.

She thinks that no one can never be sure about who they are talking to on the internet o_O
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
January 21st, 2008 at 12:49am
I've come to the conclusion that my Avenged Sevenfold obsession has become way out of hand, after re-reading my post in the tours thread. >.<
And I love the Australian Open. ^^,
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 21st, 2008 at 03:03am
Ja'mie King:
She thinks that no one can never be sure about who they are talking to on the internet o_O

My dad was like that. Then last Feb, when I was in hospital, one of my net friends drove like 2 hours to come visit me. She happened to be there at the same time as my dad. So I said to my Dad, "Dad, this is my internet paedophile friend, Steph."

He got my point.
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
January 21st, 2008 at 08:23am
Ja'mie King:
^^ yeah i did,
and my mum was like "but how do you know?"
but she thinks my school friends who i talk to on msn could be creepy old dudes.
and i explain to her that if they ask me how my english essay on Bend It Like Beckham is going, that they could not possibly be some old dude.

O__________o
If you want I can give you proof, lmfao

I've made videos saying Hai to INO Mr. Green
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 21st, 2008 at 07:16pm
^ LOL. I've read that thread with people singing and talking it's so funny.

Alex, don't worry, my parents are still living in the dark ages too. I've told them I've met some of you guys at the concert to prove everyone's real and I think they're only reluctantly believing.

Yes, Rhiannon, the cover of #4 is beaaautiful. Gerard's picked an amazing illustrator for his covers...James Jean recently designed wallpaper for Prada's store, it's gorgeous. I've been reading #5 again...no spoilers, but it's almost like the 6 facets of Gerard Way talking to each other so I've been silently "awwwwh-ing" through the whole book.
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
January 21st, 2008 at 08:57pm
Fucking Queensland Cheese I DONT WANT TO DO 3 TAFE CERTIFICATE III'S JUST TO GET MY YEAR 12 LKDJFLSFJLSDF

>____> fucking hell. i hate this.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 22nd, 2008 at 12:42am
^^ I got #5 today. =D =D =D =D It's was pretty cool. I loved the black and white drawing on the back cover, cause, if I can say this without giving anything away, I was wondering if he's actually seen what happened before his descent. That probably isn't clear enough lol.

But now I'm like pining for 6.
Muffin Top
Jazz Hands
Muffin Top
January 22nd, 2008 at 02:16am
i am bored gah somtimes i wish the hols would end
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
January 22nd, 2008 at 03:41am
I never want the holidays to end!
I don't wanna do year twelve! All the plans I've made for uni etc. have gone flying out the window!
I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself! >.<
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
January 22nd, 2008 at 05:04am
Jules;
don't worry about grade 12. i completely put no effort at all whatsoever in. i stayed up all night playing video games so i could sleep through class and look at me now. i'm a total success story. i live with my parents, dont have a license and watch laguna beach and dr phil all day. yup my life is awesome XD
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
January 22nd, 2008 at 05:41am
Ahahahahahahaha, you make it sound like you're living the high-life! I'm jealous!
It's not that I'm worried about not doing good - I don't wanna brag or anything, but I'm a straight A student - it's more the fact that when it gets to the end of the year, I'm not going to want to study for exams.
Exams hate me. I'm too laid-back for exams.
And then once I finish, I have no idea what I want to do anymore.
I've always, always wanted to get into journalism, but after thinking about it, the media really frustrates me and I don't think I could happily be apart of that industry.
Then I'm thinking secondary school teacher, but do I really want to spend the rest of my life with kids who are as arrogant as me?!
Or shall I just get a degree in history? But what could I make of that?
Or do I get a degree in literature?

GAAAAAAAAAAAH. So, yeah, it's not even year twelve that's freaking me out anymore, it's basically what comes after. ^^,
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
January 22nd, 2008 at 06:10am
ugh i dont want these holidays to end either. the school work i can handle. the exams ill be able to get through kicking and screaming. but the major work i have oh my lord! i cant bring myself to start it and i was meant to do most of my research these holidays. i just cant do it. i dont want to but if i drop the subject then i dont get a UAI which i need.
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
January 22nd, 2008 at 06:21am
eww school Disgust
i'm in year 9 this year, so i still have 10, 11 and 12 :/
bleh school sucks
i don't want the holidays to end
i love doing absolutely nothing all day :p

2 Guns exams