Don't have an account? Create one!

What are you thinking?

AuthorMessage
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
January 22nd, 2008 at 06:30am
Zomgz it took me so long to get all the links in the concert media thread uploaded and correct. It's half midnight now, so I'm definitely off to bed.

I hope Asha is having a good time. (I'm assuming it's started, lol).
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 22nd, 2008 at 06:34am
Rh!annon:
^^ I got #5 today. =D =D =D =D It's was pretty cool. I loved the black and white drawing on the back cover, cause, if I can say this without giving anything away, I was wondering if he's actually seen what happened before his descent. That probably isn't clear enough lol.

But now I'm like pining for 6.

ummm, nope...come again? ok I feel like random fact- Fabio Moon, the guy who did the b/w drawing- he's twim brother of Gabriel Ba. His myspace profile pic of him & his twin is so gorgeous. I'm kinda scared to read #6. It's gonna be so sad I swear...what if I start crying there & then while reading it on the train Cry
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 22nd, 2008 at 06:50am
Haha, I tried to be cryptic. FAIL. So, when reading the comic, I was wondering if Séance actually saw 00.01 and 00.03 and what unfolded, or if he conveniently descended after their 'moment'. Then the black and white drawing answered my question.

I cried on the train once when reading The Vampire Chronicles, and again when reading Harry Potter 7 lol. It's not fun.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 22nd, 2008 at 07:29am
oh right! my bet is that the Seance won't care because he's so emotionless. but oh i do love him dearly...he was the first character i fell in love with. The only character I haven't attached myself to is probably the Rumour. Gerard's a genius as characterisation and a sort of morbid comic relief.

edit: and don't you love the way #5 wraps itself around a few times with the title? i hope i'm being cryptic.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 22nd, 2008 at 07:40am
Yes, I think that's cryptic enough. I know what you mean, and yesss, it tis awesome.

What strikes me is reading the letter column. Like I know Gerard's a genius, but to hear people who didn't like the band, or didn't know Gerard, or even were turned off the comic by the fact it was a rockstar writing it, saying that they fell in love with his writing and praising it says a lot in my book.
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
January 22nd, 2008 at 07:45am
lol i feel out of this
ive only read #1 :/
i should go and buy the rest :p
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 22nd, 2008 at 07:55am
^ lol you better get some action happening!

^^ i really have to stop praising Gerard non stop, but one last thing I'd say tonight- his talent has taken the world by surprise. Wouldn't it be grand if I take the fashion industry by some sort of surprise one day...& get back at all the bitches who think they dominate that part of the world...(think the Devil Wears Prada type)
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 22nd, 2008 at 05:34pm
^^ Happy Birthday!

^ We'll be rooting for you the day you do take on the fashion industry by surprise.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 22nd, 2008 at 05:57pm
Heath Ledger died. I'm in shock. Like I keep expecting to find out it was a hoax.
domeofstars
Thinking Happy Thoughts
domeofstars
January 22nd, 2008 at 07:17pm
^^

I just can't believe it. It's so surreal.

RIP
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 22nd, 2008 at 07:35pm
^ yeah...i know. such a waste of talent & life...i believe, media pressures once again. My friend asked if i heard the 'bad news' & I said if it's MCR i don't wanna know. seriously i will be in denial if anything happens to those boys.
Amy;;
Salute You in Your Grave
Amy;;
January 22nd, 2008 at 08:07pm
Wow, its been like a month since I have been on INO.
IIts so sad about Heath, and shocking since he was onl 28.
I feel so sorry for his kid.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 22nd, 2008 at 09:08pm

RIP Heath Ledger.
This is so sad. He was so talented, and young, and it's just such a waste for him to be gone.
I'm in shock. When I woke up this morning, my brothers friend was saying Heath Ledger had died, and I was like 'no, seriously' for ages. And then I saw it on tv >.<

This morning on Nova, they were talking about it, and then they played These Days by Powderfinger as a little tribute to him.
I cried, I felt so lame because I never even met the guy, but I have loved his movies for so long (and studied them since like year 8 lol), and it's just so surreal to think he's gone.

My thoughts go out to all his family & friends.
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
January 22nd, 2008 at 09:09pm
i found out the moment i woke up :/ its so sad....maybe it'll show that stress in that industry is a real bad thing and people need help.
RIP Heath D:

Britney Spears needs it so bad.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 22nd, 2008 at 09:26pm
Our Avenged Jules:
Or shall I just get a degree in history? But what could I make of that?

Lmfao. My boyfriend is studying history at uni, and I asked him exactly what that would get him (like what jobs he could go into with it), and he gave me a really long answer that made no sense whatsoever.
Which makes me think he has no idea either lol.

Today is such a shit day. Seriously.
Last night was just amazing, and today seems to be doing everything it can to cancel out how awesome last night was.
I don't think I'm making sense.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 22nd, 2008 at 11:02pm
^^ Britney is a classic case of what happens when you're surrounded by 'yes people' all your life. Everyone telling you you're perfect and never saying no. MJ all over again. Some celebrities don't know how to live.
smash disco.
Salute You in Your Grave
smash disco.
January 22nd, 2008 at 11:04pm
I have no idea what to do at Uni after I leave school.
But at least I don't reaaally have to worry about it until I finish year 13.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
January 23rd, 2008 at 01:49am
what a life to take...
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
January 23rd, 2008 at 02:00am
yeah, i never liked him as a person but he was a pretty damn good actor.

i've seen shorts of his The Joker in the new batman and i hate batman but hot damn, even i'd go see the new movie cause his interpretation of the joker looks awesome. not to say jack nicholsons isnt but this is like ...woah....it reminds me a lot of Eric Draven in the Crow.

Sidenote; you know whats an awesome show? ...Lockie Leonard. i know it's for little kids but dang it's funny XD i've seen like, every epsiode lol i'm lame

Our Avenged Jules:
Ahahahahahahaha, you make it sound like you're living the high-life! I'm jealous!

oh i so am lmfao

i do agree with you about the school thing though. i mean high school kids are arrogant and don't really want to be at school...i should know i was one of those kids lmfao
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 23rd, 2008 at 03:10am
The only Lockie Leonard I know was a book we read in Year 8. There was this huge controversy about it being on the syllabus because it contained sexual themes. It got banned.

I was watching a Heath Ledge special before and just started crying. It hit me how much I'm going to miss seeing him.

Apparently an aussie movie magazine was due to go to print tomorrow with a pic of Heath as the joker on the cover. They're now frantically canceling the printing of a gazillion mags and re-doing it all so it's more appropriate. I can only imagine the stress they're under right now.