Don't have an account? Create one!

What are you thinking?

AuthorMessage
Amy;;
Salute You in Your Grave
Amy;;
January 23rd, 2008 at 03:26am
I have such a deep hatred for cancer right now.
Its such an ugly, ugly thing.
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
January 23rd, 2008 at 03:52am
Rh!annon:
The only Lockie Leonard I know was a book we read in Year 8. There was this huge controversy about it being on the syllabus because it contained sexual themes. It got banned. .

thats the book cept i never read the book...cause i can't read lmfao but the show is funny.
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
January 23rd, 2008 at 04:28am
the first thing i heard this morning was my mum say "heath ledger died" with no emotion in her voice. my face just fell and i started crying honestly it was so upsetting to hear. he is one of my favourite australian actors, if not my favourite all together. mX has him on the cover and my friend and i cried when we saw the tribute thing they had on the news today. arrgh so sad to hear because he was so young and was getting into his prime too.

ahh lockie leonard! i watch that show too! and the shak ahah im so lame cuz theyre for kids but hey, its that versus homework. i think you know which one wins there and both shows are great entertainment lol
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 23rd, 2008 at 04:44am

LOL @ THE SHAK.
Rofl. One of my friends used to go on about that show all the time, and whenever we were at her house when it was on, she'd make us watch it.
She had a bit of an obsession with Nitro hahahaha.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 23rd, 2008 at 04:55am
I never even knew it was a show. How bad am I haha.
Muffin Top
Jazz Hands
Muffin Top
January 23rd, 2008 at 05:22am
asha molly.:

LOL @ THE SHAK.
Rofl. One of my friends used to go on about that show all the time, and whenever we were at her house when it was on, she'd make us watch it.

lmfao

I met eco at this guide dog convention thingy......she seemed nice but i was kinda like who the hell are u?? Then i figured it out lol
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
January 23rd, 2008 at 06:02am
ohmygosh Heath Ledger died
when i found out i was like "wha??" o_O
and then i heard it on 2 radio stations and saw it on tv, it took a while to sink in.
he died on my birthday, so i'll always remember that :/

Edit: teehee i have balloons on my post xD
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
January 23rd, 2008 at 06:05am
Punk Rock Fetish:
I met eco at this guide dog convention thingy......she seemed nice but i was kinda like who the hell are u?? Then i figured it out lol

Eco scares me o_O
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
January 23rd, 2008 at 06:05am
Punk Rock Fetish:

Eco scares me o_O
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
January 23rd, 2008 at 07:07am
I'd be so devistated if like...Bert McCracken died or something, I really feel for the hardcore Heath fans Neutral..
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 23rd, 2008 at 07:16am
^ yeah I'd only feel for the Heath fans if something similar has hit 'home'.

Happy Birthday Alex!
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
January 23rd, 2008 at 07:51am
ignore
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 23rd, 2008 at 07:41pm
Haha, my boyfriend was talking to me about the Twenty20 match cause I said to go GA, he then told me that GA was only the top level. I panicked cause I was sure GA was the bottom level. I went and checked the seating chart to find out I was right and couldn't work out why he thought otherwise. Then I remembered he's red/green colourblind and thus a colour coded seating chart means nothing to him. Lol. I thought it was cute.
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
January 23rd, 2008 at 08:09pm
asha molly.:

LOL @ THE SHAK.

oh god. my friends brother saw Nitro at a club in brisbane and my friends brother was drunk of his face so he goes up to nitro and he's like 'woaaaaah mannnn, i know youuuu. you're nitroooo' and "nitro" was like 'uh, thats just my charecter. but uh, good to know you uh, watch the show" [apparently he was kinda scared lol] and yeah lmfao my friends brother had eyeliner smudged down his face at the time too lmfao
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
January 23rd, 2008 at 10:49pm
I hate my father more than life, he knows i was going to see a fucking movie today so what does he do? TAKE FUCKING OVERTIME AT WORK Crying or Very sad
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
January 23rd, 2008 at 11:01pm
I'm so buggered. -.-
Went to bed at 2AM, woke up at 9AM, went for half an hour walk to the chemist, dropped off DVDs, cleaned the lounge room, made lunch, cleaned my room, cleaned the kitchen and finally I can relax for two seconds.
Before I go again. >.<
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
January 23rd, 2008 at 11:51pm
why isnt my template working properly?
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 23rd, 2008 at 11:58pm

Colour has been disabled for the post templates because of all the annoying people using colours that can't be seen (or are really hard to see) on certain backgrounds.
If you want more info, there's a sticky thread in the INO Chamber (I think it's called 'Some News')
RayChilly
Fabulous Killjoy
RayChilly
January 24th, 2008 at 01:10am
Hey is there anyone here?
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
January 24th, 2008 at 01:13am
RayChilly:
Hey is there anyone here?

Yes sorta